• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Give us a leak.
We need one so we don't get akward.
My dad's brother's ex-girlfriend's baby daddy works at Nintendo. He says that they're putting Ridley in the game, but they're cutting several people like Lucas, G&W, and Wario to make room for him, as he's too big for just one character slot. :4pacman:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My dad's brother's ex-girlfriend's baby daddy works at Nintendo. He says that they're putting Ridley in the game, but they're cutting several people like Lucas, G&W, and Wario to make room for him, as he's too big for just one character slot. :4pacman:
Oh snap!

Still,about the Ridley thing. I have a mighty fine thing to say.

Bowser's close to reaching the bottom of the lower battlefield platform,right?
And Ridley was to be projected slightly bigger than bowser from other people?
Then wouldn't a part of Ridley's head be clipped through the platform?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh snap!

Still,about the Ridley thing. I have a mighty fine thing to say.

Bowser's close to reaching the bottom of the lower battlefield platform,right?
And Ridley was to be projected slightly bigger than bowser from other people?
Then wouldn't a part of Ridley's head be clipped through the platform?
Bah, although I'm not a Ridley supporter, I just figured he'd be around Charizard's height.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Fake leak:
Shantae, the half genie, is an assist trophy. She'll belly dance and transform.

But mostly belly dance.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look at this rainbow of vomit

I've never been tickled pink. Must be a euphemism

The yellow crayon was always the unruly one. It always smudged with black and became useless until clipped off.
I always liked the white crayon. It was like an eraser when I was too lazy to get one.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I just hit my 2,000th post.... -_- sad day. And of course it would be on the unpopular opinions thread trying to explain myself.... The fact that a 2000th post exists makes me sad.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just hit my 2,000th post.... -_- sad day. And of course it would be on the unpopular opinions thread trying to explain myself.... The fact that a 2000th post exists makes me sad.
I feel like that's a thread in which you shouldn't need to explain yourself.
If anyone's responding negatively then it's against the rules of the thread, I thought.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I feel like that's a thread in which you shouldn't need to explain yourself.
If anyone's responding negatively then it's against the rules of the thread, I thought.
No its not a big deal. I don't mind explaining if people are genuinely confused.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That was the thread I went "I have no reason for this, but I seriously don't want Ridley in the game." and didn't get attacked for it.

I really appreciate that thread's existence.

Disclaimer: I don't really relentless and irrationally want to keep Ridley out of the game, it was a bit of an exaggeration. Don't eat me alive with your sass.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That was the thread I went "I have no reason for this, but I seriously don't want Ridley in the game." and didn't get attacked for it.

Disclaimer: I don't really relentless and irrationally want to keep Ridley out of the game, it was a bit of an exaggeration. Don't eat me alive with your sass.
Eh, I'm not all for Ridley either.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649

Okay. I won't eat you alive with my sass.
I'll eat you alive with my mouth. :troll:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Eh, I'm not all for Ridley either.
My stance is that I don't care for Ridley in the slightest.
It's not that he's not deserving of the spot, but I can tell you I will laugh really hard if he ends up not in.

I'm mean, but people are always trying to come up with new reasons as to why he's "definitely" a fighter this time around and it kind of makes me not want him in because of it.

Of course, people would do that with characters I want and it's just fun for the whole family.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think I'm just about done with Art Academy. I find myself checking Miiverse far too much to see how many Yeah's I've gotten on my drawings.... hahaha. Maybe I'll draw a couple more but after that I think I'll go back to the good ol' pencil and paper.

After this
<-----------
kinda bombed on there I don't really care to post anything on Miiverse and expect much feedback. I'd like to get more constructive criticism from Miiverse than "Meh... bewbs are too big..." (I'm really thinking too much out of that place... like really)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think I'm just about done with Art Academy. I find myself checking Miiverse far too much to see how many Yeah's I've gotten on my drawings.... hahaha. Maybe I'll draw a couple more but after that I think I'll go back to the good ol' pencil and paper.

After this
<-----------
kinda bombed on there I don't really care to post anything on Miiverse and expect much feedback. I'd like to get more constructive criticism from Miiverse than "Meh... bewbs are too big..." (I'm really thinking too much out of that place... like really)
Mind you, that's the place whose population is going to war with the Admins on the 10th.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
My stance is that I don't care for Ridley in the slightest.
It's not that he's not deserving of the spot, but I can tell you I will laugh really hard if he ends up not in.

I'm mean, but people are always trying to come up with new reasons as to why he's "definitely" a fighter this time around and it kind of makes me not want him in because of it.

Of course, people would do that with characters I want and it's just fun for the whole family.
Well, to be honest it's completely the opposite case to me. I wasn't big on Ridley either but after realizing that most of the arguments of detractors were stupid I kind of turned in Ridley's favor. Though I'm not really confident about him, it's just that the teasing has to lead to something other than "SURPRISE he's in the same role as before except not as good."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

After this
<-----------
Now why would one want to get constructive criticism from Miiverse of all places?

Mind you, that's the place whose population is going to war with the Admins on the 10th.
And in five more days we will ave the honor of witnessing the stupidest thing Miiverse has done yet.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well, to be honest it's completely the opposite case to me. I wasn't big on Ridley either but after realizing that most of the arguments of detractors were stupid I kind of turned in Ridley's favor. Though I'm not really confident about him, it's just that the teasing has to lead to something other than "SURPRISE he's in the same role as before except not as good."
Haha, that's cool too. I can respect that.

A reason I like this thread so much is because everyone can respect each other and it's nice. But here I go getting sentimental.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Now why would one want to get constructive criticism from Miiverse of all places?

And in five more days we will ave the honor of witnessing the stupidest thing Miiverse has done yet.
Because I'm an idiot.

Also another guy wants me to draw someone named Lust from FMA and he wants me to draw her with big... ya know....

I don't think so... But I guess I do that already... idk what the heck I do lol.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Looks like I just walked in on some Ridley talk!

What's everyone's verdict on the big purple guy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom