• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Netflix has some unusual things,which I discovered.

Not only did I find the old series "RedvsBlue," but I also found a documentary about Bronies.

A documentary.
About Bronies.
Yeah, they did that a long time ago. There were a lot of people working on it and it was a pretty big deal for us.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also,did someone manage to snap shots of Kirby hats off newcomers?
I wish to see the Villager's if there is one.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Not only did I find the old series "RedvsBlue," but I also found a documentary about Bronies.

A documentary.
About Bronies.
Speaking of which, my friend I haven't talked to in 3 years is now a brony. :urg:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of which, my friend I haven't talked to in 3 years is now a brony. :urg:
No,that wasn't a hate against bronies,mostly I disgard them and let them do what they want,but,a documentary about them?
To me,I could see that as a spin-off nature show.
"And here we have the brony. SSSHH! Not too close! You could startle them,and make them feel humiliated about being seen watching a children's show whilst arguing how it's a good show. It's hard to understand them at that state."

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

A documentary.
About Bronies.
Was it the documentary made by the guy who voice discord/Q? I forgot his name. John something. Anyway, there was a lot of controversy with that because there was poor management with the kickstarter. They creator of the documentary, (who was a voice actor on the show so he wasn't a brony mind you), blamed it on piracy when that was actually obviously not the case.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You found Red Vs Blue? Awesome.
There were only five episodes,but they're are about 2-3 hours per episode.
I kind of want to wait for a day where I will watch all episodes at once. If I can guess correctly,it will take probably 7-9 hours.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
There's nothing wrong with being a brony. I watched maybe a couple episodes, but I see nothing wrong with watching it. IMO, it's a good show...just not something I'm too interested in outside of Internet culture.

Morbi

Scavenger
No,that wasn't a hate against bronies,mostly I disgard them and let them do what they want,but,a documentary about them?
"And here we have the brony. SSSHH! Not too close! You could startle them,and make them feel humiliated about being seen watching a children's show whilst arguing how it's a good show. It's hard to understand them at that state."
There are documentaries on everything. Believe it or not, there is actually a documentary on Melee's competitive scene.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
To be fair, the portion of the fanbase most people characterize them as is extremely small.
It was a movement, all things considered.

Bronies can do some pretty amazing things.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
There were only five episodes,but they're are about 2-3 hours per episode.
I kind of want to wait for a day where I will watch all episodes at once. If I can guess correctly,it will take probably 7-9 hours.
You could probably see the entire series on youtube in one video if you look hard enough.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
No offense to non-bronies, but I personally don't like non-bronies.
No offense to Smash players, but I personally don't like Smash players.

Which means I hate myself.

*shoots foot*

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Guys are more obsessed with a girls show that was meant for girls.

They sicken me.
I also hate guys that are into stuff arbitrarily designed for girls. For instance, the color pink. Who the hell do they think they are liking a girl's color? They sicken me as well despite that notion that I have no idea who they are or why it bothers me.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
A lot of villains could learn from this clip.
I'm looking at you, Ragyo.
Oh by the way, as a brony... Yeah, the creepy ones are the very VERY vocal minority. Most of us are fine to just like the show and talk about it amongst ourselves but the remaining 4% who happen to be creeps, perverts, etc. give us a bad reputation.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No offense to bronies.

But you are bad and you should feel bad

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
No offense, but I don't see anything wrong with watching shows that promote the values of friendship and kindness over mindless entertainment...and I probably fall into the latter category.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I, uh... guess I'll be taking my leave then.
Looks like I'm not wanted here because of a loud subsection of a fandom which I'm not even that much into anymore.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Speaking of the pony fandom, how 'bout dat Turnabout Storm?

A week or so before E3 I realized that the final part was finally uploaded so I decided to watch it. Last part I watched was back in May 2013, and I started watching the series in 2012, but I still remembered most of what happened overall.

Sonata kinda has derpy eyes without her glasses on

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Says the person with the name Pega-pony Princess. :p

Also, I don''t understand what you mean. Do you understand they like a show? Then you understand the fandom.
Someone who likes MLP isn't a brony

Someone who is obsessed with MLP is a brony

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Speaking of the pony fandom, how 'bout dat Turnabout Storm? A week or so before E3 I realized that the final part was finally uploaded so I decided to watch it.
Turnabout Storm was actually pretty awesome and held up pretty well with the actual games. :D

Technical spoilers to both Dual Destinies and Turnabout Storm.
And then Turnabout Reclaimed stole it's ending. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom