• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
why is it that **** always boils down to religion and brony arguments these days? :facepalm:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The writers of the show aren't the fans, i.e. the Bronies I am talking about, of the show, Kenith...
I know that...

But you were assuming that bronies connect more with the characters than actual human beings, I was just pointing out real people, who also happen to be very well liked by them, write those characters.

Morbi

Scavenger
why is it that **** always boils down to religion and brony arguments these day? :facepalm:
I suppose it is because bronies are just as important as our favorite prominent religious figures. Personally, I would love to see a cross-over fighting game: MLP vs. World Religion. There would not be ANY controversy what so ever.
:dazwa:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Question: What is the worst movie you've seen?
)
Smashboards will censor this but 2010 Moby ****.
I read the book then watched this modernized version and holy crackers

Ahab fought the whale with a rocket powered harpoon while racing towards it on a speed boat, Moby climbed a damn mountain, etc.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I've watched a few episodes of MLP on NetFlix, and while I appreciate the various themes being promoted, it's not really for me as I got bored pretty quickly.

Now, Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse? That's the ****, man! I'm surprised how clever the jokes are, and how it parodies the Barbie universe. Although Ken always steals the show for me.

Though, I think I also find the show nostalgic. I have some Barbies from when I was little, however, I popped off their heads. :laugh: It's what I liked to do with dolls it seemed... Ahahaha, when I was younger, I pulled off all the limbs to a Ken doll, so he's just a torso and head... poor Ken...

I was always a bigger fan of transformers. Or toys that could "transform" to whatever -- I liked trying to figure out how to transform the toys, although some I had I could never figure out lol.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Bronies are delicious. Take those little fudgey ****ers, put them in the oven, and savour their warm, fluffy consistency and rich cocoa flavour.

They're very popular at our various community functions.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
I suppose it is because bronies are just as important as our favorite prominent religious figures. Personally, I would love to see a cross-over fighting game: MLP vs. World Religion. There would not be ANY controversy what so ever.
:dazwa:
Dude give me a few days and I'm pretty sure I could make this with mugen XD

Morbi

Scavenger
Bronies are delicious. Take those little fudgey ****ers, put them in the oven, and savour their warm, fluffy consistency and rich cocoa flavour.

They're very popular at our various community functions.
Not sure if you misspelled "brownies" or perhaps you are a cannibal... I am leaning on the latter.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Friendship is Blood Magic.

8D
They should make a life action MLP movie where all the ponies are transported to the real world and begin to develop human traits like corruption and greed, and taxes. They eventually become human themselves and stop being friends altogether.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is A Lie

edit: And no, I didn't get such an idea from Animal Farm

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Smashboards will censor this but 2010 Moby ****.
I read the book then watched this modernized version and holy crackers

Ahab fought the whale with a rocket powered harpoon while racing towards it on a speed boat, Moby climbed a damn mountain, etc.
Moby ****: Fallout edition

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
They should make a life action MLP movie where all the ponies are transported to the real world and begin to develop human traits like corruption and greed, and taxes. They eventually become human themselves and stop being friends altogether.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is A Lie
Incidentally, I'm currently working on an erotic manga called MLP: Friendship With Benefits.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
All the scenes with Al Pacino in Jack and Jill were really fun, especially the one with the Basketball Stadium camera. The rest was garbage. How did Adam Sandler hit such a low point? Aside from Grown Ups, everything since the Longest Yard has been forgettable.

I wouldn't put my worst movie as Jack and Jill, though, since you can just walk away from it. The force of a truly bad movie pins you to the wall, rendering you unable to turn it off. It passes through you like an 800 volt electric current that chains you to your mortal coil while you curse the heathen gods with pentecostal fury.

Absolute worst has to be the Insane Clown Posse movie, Big Money Hustlas.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I think the creator of the original My Little Pony toy franchise said at one point they weren't meant for just girls. I can't find a quote though, mostly because I'm worried what will happen if I Google such things.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I remember when we used to beat people up for watching less girly shows

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm currently watching Linkara's "History of the Power Rangers"

It's the show of a real man

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
This is REALLY starting to take a nasty turn guys.

You sure you guys don't want to talk about Mighty NO. 9? They are doing some interesting things with it. They want to make it a big deal. Which is certainly an interesting approach. Though, it could ultimately bite their behinds as they risking all of this on a game that could suck. I personally don't think it will suck and will be fantastic. However, it's still interesting how they are still taking the risk anyway.

With that said, I'm looking forward to all the content they are potentially planning to add. Right now, the first funding bonus is english voice acting, (errr....), but who knows whats next.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master

You sure you guys don't want to talk about Mighty NO. 9? They are doing some interesting things with it. They want to make it a big deal. Which is certainly an interesting approach. Though, it could ultimately bite their behinds as they risking all of this on a game that could suck. I personally don't think it will suck and will be fantastic. However, it's still interesting how they are still taking the risk anyway.

With that said, I'm looking forward to all the content they are potentially planning to add. Right now, the first funding bonus is english voice acting, (errr....), but who knows whats next.
I actually wish it diverged more from Mega Man.

Morbi

Scavenger

I have a strange feeling that if the denizens of this thread wanted to discuss "Might No. 9" that they would. I could be incorrect, however.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know if Diet Coke changed flavor sometime in the last few years, or if I lost a lot of my ability to taste since I last had it

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I actually wish it diverged more from Mega Man.
I agree with this. I personally didn't like the design they chose for Call as much as some of the others because it looks too much like Roll. I do still like it though, it's still good.

Hopefully, with these new funding goals planned, they can make it even more different from Megaman and become it's own thing. A game made by fans for fans doesn't sound too bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom