• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*sigh* Hiii Morbiiiid. XD *hugs you*

So... this was finally released after two years:

I'm stuck at work so I can't watch it but you can guys can enjoy if it you're a fan of Egoraptor.
Neat. I'll take a look at that in a bit.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm 19 billion years old now. :p
The Smashboards profile says that you are still 18; so I have reason to believe that you are indeed lying to us! :dazwa:

But seriously, do not have a Happy Birthday. You can be happy the day after, or the day after that, or even the day after that; but not on your Birthday.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
So... this was finally released after two years:

I'm stuck at work so I can't watch it but you can guys can enjoy if it you're a fan of Egoraptor.
Yeah, I have to say this is a pretty good video. It's Egoraptor so yes. it's awesome by default, but it also pretty much explains why I distinctly don't like (read: hate with a passion) Ocarina of Time.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So according to MorbidAltruism, FalKoopa can (not) have a happy birthday?

That is (not) good.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah, I have to say this is a pretty good video. It's Egoraptor so yes. it's awesome by default, but it also pretty much explains why I distinctly don't like (read: hate with a passion) Ocarina of Time.
I haven't seen the video yet but I do think Ocarina of Time is wildly overrated and hasn't really aged well. Fantastic game? Yes. Best game ever created? Nope.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
So a 3DS emulator (Citra)'s been released. It can't play commercial games yet (only very basic homebrew games -- most of the 3DS hardware isn't emulated yet) but it should be able to do something 6 months from now (at the very least run the first 5 assembly instructions in the boot code of a commercial game). Looking forward to it being able to run SSB4 without any glaring problems at some point in its lifetime. Though, there's just a lot of ifs at this point.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So a 3DS emulator (Citra)'s been released. It can't play commercial games yet (only very basic homebrew games -- most of the 3DS hardware isn't emulated yet) but it should be able to do something 6 months from now (at the very least run the first 5 assembly instructions in the boot code of a commercial game). Looking forward to it being able to run SSB4 without any glaring problems at some point in its lifetime. Though, there's just a lot of ifs at this point.
Eh. I prefer using an actual 3DS.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I have to agree, I don't really enjoy emulators I have too much of a collector streak in me to not go for the original formats and devices that run them.

Morbi

Scavenger
I haven't seen the video yet but I do think Ocarina of Time is wildly overrated and hasn't really aged well. Fantastic game? Yes. Best game ever created? Nope.
I suppose it depends on the person; for instance, I do believe that the title is over-rated. However, I do also find it to be the "best game ever created." I am not sure why everyone else feels that way, but I feel that way as there are so many great memories with the game (as referred to as nostalgia) and I enjoy it today from a game-play perspective. The swordplay was simple enough to be easy and effective whereas it was never tedious to use or learn. The dungeons were all extremely fun and well-designed, the sound track was immaculate, and as a fan of the convoluted time-travel plots, I could not be more ecstatic. It just had everything it needed to be fun, for being so linear, it never felt linear. I suppose that is a prominent aspect of the game for me, personally.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ ndayday ndayday : Thatsthejoke.png

Anyway, how's about dat Pentakill 3? If it's really going to run, I'm personally pumped.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
When I get my own laptop I will probably break down and emulate Fire Emblem 6 and the Japanese Fire Emblem games. Just so I can finally play them. Unless I can somehow afford to get FE6 on GBA before then.

Might also do it for Xenoblade, another expensive game that is hard to find.

I have never had that "feel" because I do not make threads.
You are misinterpreting the feel I got. I got a person's thread closed, you can find the thread on the first page of the section this thread is in, and said person PMed me about getting it closed lol.

Morbi

Scavenger
When I get my own laptop I will probably break down and emulate Fire Emblem 6 and the Japanese Fire Emblem games. Just so I can finally play them. Unless I can somehow afford to get FE6 on GBA before then.

Might also do it for Xenoblade, another expensive game that is hard to find.

You are misinterpreting the feel I got. I got a person's thread closed, you can find the thread on the first page of the section this thread is in, and said person PMed me about getting it closed lol.
Oh. I thought TC meant "thread closer." I am horrible at acronyms. Do not mind me. I am going to go check it out though, the drama! It brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Edit- That was anti-climatic.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I was thinking about the Wii U box art, and I found that it was good, except that Wii Fit Trainer kinda makes it a little worse. I like the character, but she's kinda unfitting wight he rest of the characters. maybe it's just the color palette.

Morbi

Scavenger
I was thinking about the Wii U box art, and I found that it was good, except that Wii Fit Trainer kinda makes it a little worse. I like the character, but she's kinda unfitting wight he rest of the characters. maybe it's just the color palette.
I do not believe that any of the characters "fit" but I thought that was the inherent point of Smash box-art.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think Little Mac should be on both since he is the most "Classic" character revealed thus far.
Besides the 3rd parties of course.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm interested in it. I prefer testing mods on emulators.

The only thing I dislike about her appearance in the boxart is that exact same pose as her artwork.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The only thing I dislike about her appearance in the boxart is that exact same pose as her artwork.
Just because she's in smash doesn't mean she has to stop doing her daily routines :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I went for a walk in the park with my dog today

But cut it short because it's friggin hot

Also, the ink in my shirt is coming off and my chest and back are green

D

Deleted member

And with that, the USA is out of the World Cup.... damn
Let's be totally honest; it's worth celebrating if you are an American that they made it past round one. The US never has any chance of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
The World Cup? Oh, that's a thing that's happening?
I must not have noticed past the literally everything mentioning it. Though for a Brit I should really care about football more...
Nah. Can't be bothered.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I used to be in to soccer/football, and then I found tennis.

Luckily I can watch Wimbledon and bask in my own hype while the rest of the world is hyped about the World Cup.

Roger Federer is king, by the way.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Let's be totally honest; it's worth celebrating if you are an American that they made it past round one. The US never has any chance of winning.
I'm tellin' ya.
It's because we call it Soccer. It's the only reason I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom