• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Loving the alternate costumes! Hope we get a Dr. Mario and Hyrule Warriors' Link Costume as well!

Classic Sonic would be dope too. Though their body structure is different idk how that will work out.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
GameXplain has a Smash discussion with the creator of Brawl taunts.

Ness: Pee Kay Fire!
Lucas: Pee Kay Thunder!
Deedeeday: BIG GAY DANCE!!!!

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you!
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Ah Brawl Taunts. I remember laughing at those with my friends back in school. Good times.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Brawl Taunts was okay.
Though, as I've gotten older the flaws are beginning to become more apparent.

D

Deleted member

God dang it. Making a .BRSTM is officially the most tedious thing ever; I just want to increase the volume, so what do I do? Slughtly amplify song, convert it to .BRSTM, add .BRSTM to SD card, defragment SD card, play five minute match of Final Destination to test if .BRSTM volume is okay, find out it needs to be louder, then repeat from step 1. UGH.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
God dang it. Making a .BRSTM is officially the most tedious thing ever; I just want to increase the volume, so what do I do? Slughtly amplify song, convert it to .BRSTM, add .BRSTM to SD card, defragment SD card, play five minute match of Final Destination to test if .BRSTM volume is okay, find out it needs to be louder, then repeat from step 1. UGH.
That's why I never bothered with custom music.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

That's why I never bothered with custom music.
I just use already made BRSTM files. It's easier.

Oh and try putting the song on GHZ instead and see if it is any louder.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I use pre-made .BRSTMs when available, but for the song I'm trying to add, there are no premade .BRSTMs
I have that problem with Psychedelic (TWEWY), I just deal with it lol.

But seriously, try moving the song to GHZ and see if it is any louder. I once had a certain song for the menu screens and it was rather low, I eventually moved it to GHZ since I found a new song for the menu screens and it was a lot louder. The game's individual parts will read music differently, basically.

D

Deleted member

I have that problem with Psychedelic (TWEWY), I just deal with it lol.

But seriously, try moving the song to GHZ and see if it is any louder. I once had a certain song for the menu screens and it was rather low, I eventually moved it to GHZ since I found a new song for the menu screens and it was a lot louder. The game's individual parts will read music differently, basically.
Yeah, I noticed that. Specifically that the audio for Melee music is generally quieter than the audio for Brawl music, so maybe the fact that I'm replacing Final Destination (Melee) has something to do with it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Heheh...

Uh...

Your result: Luigi
Scary and somewhat silly. You are the funny guy. Your jump is very awesome.

I have a hard time trusting the credibility of any quiz that starts with "Wich". :rolleyes:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Heheh...

Uh...

Your result: Luigi
Scary and somewhat silly. You are the funny guy. Your jump is very awesome.

I have a hard time trusting the credibility of any quiz that starts with "Wich". :rolleyes:
She didn't get Peach or Harley Quinn?

IT'S A SHAM! LOCK HER UP!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FINALLY! I got my .BRSTM to work on FD, and it's loud enough! Now I just have to fix my Snake voice mod so that he says "Showtime" in Japanese like the end of the Brawl trailer, and then I'll be all set.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Does anyone know where this song came from? lol
I've looked with no luck.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I think I'm getting too wrapped up in a single issue and it's killing all of my excitement.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was going to post a video about Kazoo's,but I see that my totally favorite a mod is here. So,I would have to put a kazoo video with Smash 4.

Well where am I going to-

Oh,hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom