• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Hmmm. I tried that dere thread, but didn't care enough to finish.
Yes, that was a pun.

Oh, and I found this cool thing:

It actually sounds just as good as the normal version, despite having the pitch lowered. (I think)

Tuxedo Snake pls! Atleast if the sneaky soldier is in.
And Old Snake.

Solid Snake could also have some of Big Boss' outfits, since he has his face in Smash already.

I'd also allow "character swap" costumes on Link and Zelda.

----

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hyrule Warriors' Lana finally seen in action:

A cute & interesting character I must say. Though I'm somewhat not getting a complete Zelda series vibe from her.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Lana is a waste of a character slot

It's like someone inserting their OC into the Zelda universe

---

Minecraft is adding cute little rabbits!

You can skin them, and craft the skin into leather

Or use their meat to make stew

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
What's up with the name change?! I thought the thread was locked!

Morbi

Scavenger

A cute & interesting character I must say. Though I'm somewhat not getting a complete Zelda series vibe from her.
As long as she is a fun character, I do not care about the vibe I get from her. Actually, I thought she was an incarnation of Lanayru at first (the blue hair inadvertently led me to this conclusion), after reading some comments, apparently she is a white witch, the antithesis of Cia.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That's because they are all the same.

Companies are going to start selling life-sized ones soon enough. They've got the formula down to science.
They're all going to share a global AI information network and have been watching us through their vocaloid trojan software to learn how to satisfy us best so they can take over Earth.

(Are you a bad enough dude to stop everyone's loved and cherished moe dolls from making human sentience redundant!?!!)
1358664754682.png

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well,it's still leaving holes in the PotD. Mac spawns by throwing off his pink hoodie,does that mean he wears two of the exact same hoodies?

In other news,I learned that Waluigi is the best dancer in the Mushroom Kingdom. That's actually his main goal in life. Mario DDR.
Sure,Bowser's pretty badass when it comes to dancing,but did you see Waluigi's dance if he scores an eagle on the GCN Mario Golf? You try spinning rapidly while putting your leg on your shoulder with no hands.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
People over estimate how hard animating already made 3D models can be~
Probably will be some custom animation where he does the punching/air swinging/arm raising thing while wearing it.

Or as a joke, he wears a hoodie underneath the hoodie, but that type of humour may go over the head of Sakurai~

If you guys want to know what was likely the two hardest models in the game to work with in Brawl were Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. (they both had the highest amount of 'bones' in the game IIRC). Both of which are likely to remain extremely complicated and not very fun to work with like human-esque ligaments are.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Well,it's still leaving holes in the PotD. Mac spawns by throwing off his pink hoodie,does that mean he wears two of the exact same hoodies?

In other news,I learned that Waluigi is the best dancer in the Mushroom Kingdom. That's actually his main goal in life. Mario DDR.
Sure,Bowser's pretty badass when it comes to dancing,but did you see Waluigi's dance if he scores an eagle on the GCN Mario Golf? You try spinning rapidly while putting your leg on your shoulder with no hands.
Maybe Alfonzo wears (throws off) the pink hoodie for you if you are using the alternate?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Cool.

Another topic : Fox's new voice. A part of me is scared of it. I don't know why.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Last night me and my dad were watching TV, and this special about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter came on talking about how the park was all planned, plus exciting new additions they're adding, and when we told my mom about it, a HARDCORE Harry Potter fan, she was furious that she missed it and made me wash the dishes.

D

Deleted member

So we have Mac wearing the hoodie as an alternate now. Wario spawned a motorcycle as an attack in Brawl. If Wario Bike is replaced, I think we'll all die a little bit at the inability to have Mac jogging after Wario on his bike.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

So you can wear Mac's pink hoodie in matches, too.

"Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet."

Cool! Not only do we get Little Mac's awesome Pink Bike Thief Chasing Hoodie, but also Little Mac's World Circuit outfit too!

I liked Punch Out Wii... ALOT! The World Circuit outfit was something I wanted since I played that game since it was the only one of his outfits beyond the headgear (IF you were unfortunate enough to unlock it) that wasn't a color swap.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Snack taught me how to sneak behind people. And how to hide in a box.
Sanic taught me how to run fast. And how to curl up into a ball.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Cool! Not only do we get Little Mac's awesome Pink Bike Thief Chasing Hoodie, but also Little Mac's World Circuit outfit too!

I liked Punch Out Wii... ALOT! The World Circuit outfit was something I wanted since I played that game since it was the only one of his outfits beyond the headgear (IF you were unfortunate enough to unlock it) that wasn't a color swap.
Hopefully we can still see Shadow and Silver as alternates for Sonic, and that Luigi keeps his purple alternate, and Toon Link can be playable in his engineer clothes

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I like the way she fights, especially that rolling cube move.
The cuteness looks really out of place though. (>_>)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
So I come here and notice the awesome Evangelion thread title. OMG what did I miss? XD

I'd love to see this in all honesty:

All the gang. In Sonic form.
Sonic recolor force confirmed!

About Lana, she looks to be a pretty adorable character. Just as I perceived her to be! Only I'm not going to champion here unless she has substance to her character. Suppose she'll have a story role.

Now we can wait to see how Agitha plays.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom