• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman

Dandere
You are Dandere.

You may appear silent, or even emotionless at first, until someone "pulls the trigger" and it turns out you were just shy.

I'm Dandere, he's Dandere, you're Dandere. Are there any other Danderes I should know about?

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Coming back to this thread after the whole day away and seeing the title

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dandere
You are Dandere.

You may appear silent, or even emotionless at first, until someone "pulls the trigger" and it turns out you were just shy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who Is Your Arch Nemesis?
You got: Squirrels

The biggest mistake you can ever make is trusting a squirrel. Maybe you’ve suspected it, but you and the squirrels are not on friendly terms. So be careful out there, because you never know when a squirrel is lurking. But you’re better than a bunch of squirrels. Never forget that.

Edit: I guess that means I'm Mikey from TMNT 2012

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
[collapse=Dere Test Result]

You are Deredere.

A Deredere is a person who is entirely sweet, and cute on the outside and inside. They're not afraid to show their personality to everyone.[/collapse]

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
You got: Squirrels
  1. The biggest mistake you can ever make is trusting a squirrel. Maybe you’ve suspected it, but you and the squirrels are not on friendly terms. So be careful out there, because you never know when a squirrel is lurking. But you’re better than a bunch of squirrels. Never forget that.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I got dandere. *Sigh*

I want to be a deredere. ;_;
*pats your head* if you makes you feel any better, you definitely seem more like a Deredere to me. :3

...What the hell is wrong with all of us? Are we really THAT bored? ¦D;

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So many people are getting dandere as their dere type? This is my response:

SpiderDealWithIt.gif

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
It's my country's birthday today.

Hockey pucks and maple syrup for everyone!

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I just got tipped off about a leak, and the following details have been confirmed:

1. The next three character reveals will be Falco and Meta Knight in July, and Ice Climbers in August.
2. Shulk will be confirmed in the August Direct in a trailer where he is shown doing battle against an army of R.O.B. robots, cultivating in a great clash against the Ancient Minister (though R.O.B. will not be confirmed here either).
3. Mr. Game & Watch, Jigglypuff (at the World Hobby Fair), and R.O.B. will all be "leaked" as build-up for a post-launch confirmation of the Chorus Kids.
4. Chrom will be the first post-launched character to be confirmed, with a trailer showing him interacting with Marth and Ike.
5. The Chorus Kids will all be confirmed after the aforementioned three "leaked" characters are officially confirmed, highlighting the fact that all three characters function as joke characters.
6. There are four super secret characters in the game, with one character per game in which they debut in. They are: Captain Falcon (64), Ganondorf (Melee), Wolf (Brawl), and Ridley; each one in particular requires that you unlock all the other characters first and then playing All-Star mode (which unlocks before you even obtain these four). These four will not even appear in Smash Run until you've unlocked them.
7. The total roster size is 48, with the Mii Fighters' icon taking the Random slot's place when customizations are turned on. However, one can still toggle the Random Icon even with the customized features (this design choice was so that the Random icon couldn't select the Mii Fighters under any circumstances).
8. Only Snake, Ivysaur, and Squirtle have been cut. Lucas, on the other hand, became Ness' alternate skin.
9. Lucas, Dark Pit, and Pseudo-Palutena are the only alternate skins to be referred to by different names. Aesthetically, only their moves are different (though in Lucas' case, his moveset survives as customizable moves for Ness).
10.All characters will, in some capacity or another, have an alternate skin. The only exceptions are Villager (as all his costumes are alternate skins), Ice Climbers (as Nana fills this role), Chorus Kids (while Marshall is the default, you can play as any of the other kids), and Mii Fighters (same with Villager, only more dynamic). However, some, such as Yarn Yoshi, will be reserved for future DLC.
11.In addition to DLC for missing skin alts, Mewtwo and Snake are currently the only known characters that have been set aside as potential DLC in the future.
12.Both versions will have version-exclusive starters, with every character revealed before launch (save for Shulk and Pac-Man) will be a Starter in one of the games. There will be 27 starting characters in both ports including the Mii Fighters, and there are 21 unlockable characters.
13.The starting roster for the 3DS version will be: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Samus, Pit, Palutena, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Fox, Pikachu, Greninja, Charizard, Marth, Villager, Little Mac, Olimar, Ice Climbers, Wii Fit Trainer, Mega Man, Sonic, and Mii Fighters
14.The starting roster for the Wii U version will be: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Link, Zelda, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Kirby, King Dedede, Fox, Falco, Pikachu, Greninja, Lucario, Marth, Ike, Villager, Little Mac, Olimar, Wii Fit Trainer, Mega Man, Sonic, and Mii Fighters.
15.The remaining 13 characters you will need to unlock are (from easiest to hardest): Ness, Wario, Chrom, Jigglypuff, Chorus Kids, Shulk, Pac-Man, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Wolf, and Ridley
16.While the version exclusive characters have some unique and unorthodox methods of unlocking them, the 13 secret characters generally follow traditional methods for unlocking.
17.Captain Falcon is unlocked by beating All-Star Mode on Normal Difficulty or higher in 8 minutes or less.
18.Ganondorf is unlocked by beating All-Star Mode on Hard Difficulty or higher with either Link or Zelda.
19.Wolf is unlocked by beating All-Star Mode on Hard Difficulty or higher without using a continue with either Fox or Falco.
20.Ridley is meant to be the last character you unlock; you do that by beating All-Star mode with every other character.
21.You can unlock every character in the game by playing 2,000 brawls.
22.I am just making this crap up as I go (though it would be kind of funny if it turned out I was right).
23.This is completely off-topic as this thread is pretty much about anything but Smash Brothers.
24.Jack Bauer joins the battle!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I was too lazy to read it and skipped to the end...so the whole post is a troll. XP

epicgordan

Smash Ace
You're not going to be.

Both games have the same roster. No version exclusives. :p
Version exclusive starters, with the emphasis on starters. As in, Luigi would have to be unlocked in the Wii U version, while he is available right from the get-go on the 3DS version.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

So you can wear Mac's pink hoodie in matches, too.

"Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet."

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

So you can wear Mac's pink hoodie in matches, too.

"Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet."
Do the new characters get quality costumes and the old characters get recolors that almost look like costumes

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Happy birthday, Canada.

Have a Pic of the Day with Mac's red, white, and blue palette in it.

:troll:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I personally don't like boxers.

I like feeling nice and secure

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Extensive alt costumes are GO!

I'm pretty surprised we got this one, especially after Skyward Sword Link happened to just be a texture swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom