• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
I want beamsword and bumper and cracka-launcha and mr saturn 4 next items revealed

Dairz

Smash Ace
I want beamsword and bumper and cracka-launcha and mr saturn 4 next items revealed
The beam sword went from purple to blue for Melee to Brawl. I'm thinking that the new beam sword will probably be green. It would match with the ray gun, and continue the "different color" thing.

Last edited:

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
At what time are Nintendo Directs usually announced?
Losing hope for tomorrow but might get one Valentine's Day.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The beam sword went from blue to purple for Melee to Brawl. I'm thinking that the new beam sword will probably be green. It would match with the ray gun, and continue the "different color" thing.
You got it turned around a bit. It went from purple to blue from Melee to Brawl. :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I was watching Attack on Titan and I noticed the music sounded very similar to the music of Bravely Default (played the demo). Well, it's because the music arrangement is done by the same people. Interesting coincidence...

Wikipedia said:
In 2012, Revo began a new project called Linked Horizon, beginning with his work on the score for the Nintendo 3DS game Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, a series of EPs and album. In 2013, Linked Horizon performed the opening themes for the 2013 anime adaptation of Attack on Titan titled "Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen" (紅蓮の弓矢 Guren no Yumiya?, lit. "Crimson Bow and Arrow")and "Die Flügel der Freiheit" (自由の翼 Jiyū no Tsubasa?, lit. "Wings of Freedom").[4]
I also noticed similarities between AoT's music and the music from the trailers from the upcoming Monolith Soft game "X". Not surprising once you know the composer is the same.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
HQ scans of a scan i already posted.

Oh cool, that's two legacy characters now. Taro = Game & Watch and Luckyman = ROB

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Just noticed RWBY in your signature.

How'd I never hear that the second season has been announced? Although I guess since I mostly follow RT (actually mainly AH) on Youtube, I probably wouldn't have known for a while.

But still, that's awesome!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Just noticed RWBY in your signature.

How'd I never hear that the second season has been announced? Although I guess since I mostly follow RT (actually mainly AH) on Youtube, I probably wouldn't have known for a while.

But still, that's awesome!
it was announced on Rooster Teeth's website.

It will be shown at RTX2014. (Also the avatar is Ruby Rose from RWBY)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

it was announced on Rooster Teeth's website.

It will be shown at RTX2014. (Also the avatar is Ruby Rose from RWBY)
Yeah, see, I never check the website. I watch all of Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter's videos on Youtube on a regular basis, but that's about it.

The only time I went to the site was to watch RWBY since the episodes were a week behind on Youtube.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm still hoping for DK's dash attack to change to his roll from the DKC series. As for Sonic...i'm hoping he'll get a meteor smash similiar to the move he does on the box art of Sonic Battle.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sooooo...
Am I the only one who wants an online 1-on-1 mode?
No. You aren't. But I'm sure you could just invite one friend at a time if you really wanted to. Still, an option for 1-on-1 would be nice, I guess.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No. You aren't. But I'm sure you could just invite one friend at a time if you really wanted to. Still, an option for 1-on-1 would be nice, I guess.
I've got one better.
What if they used multiple modes, allowing users to host their own game (with custom rules)?

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
Online options definitely need to be broadened.

Basic Brawl was too... basic.

Even just a stock/timer option would be fine with me, tbh. One good thing about Basic Brawl back in the day was that players could be found almost immediately because of the limited options.

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
Early morning in the United States, typically by 10. Nintendo Directs usually happen a little less than a day after they are announced (20-22 hours). I'm honestly not expecting one this week.
I see - thanks!

I think an ND this week is most likely. The DKC:TP release is obvious, but we also had the Luigi Special ND on Valentine's Day last year, so I'm expecting something to finish it off.

Are there other notable releases scheduled for February that would suggest a later Direct?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm guessing the Direct will be after Tropical Freeze's NA release on (I believe) the 21st so that they can have a worldwide Direct about a still recent game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm guessing the Direct will be after Tropical Freeze's NA release on (I believe) the 21st so that they can have a worldwide Direct about a still recent game.
BTW, Japan already got it. So it's only a matter of time before the reveal of the final boss.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Tropical Freeze is streaming here btw if anyone is interested:

http://www.twitch.tv/mabinogi7913

Beware of spoilers of course, etc.

EDIT: Well, swell timing, stream just ended 5 minutes after my post. Does it help if I say it looked amazing?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As Tropical Freeze releases the same day as Valentine's day, I've juste got a little fear that Diddy will be revealed along with Dixie.

It's still really unlikely of course, but if Sakurai would do it, he'll be the next God of Trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Why would K. Rool be in Tropical Freeze?
Some really out there theories about the Snomad leader being K. Rool in disuise. Some GameFAQs guys also found some "K levels", whatever that might be, didn't play Returns so I'm not sure if it's something that was in that game.

Either way, it's mostly just wishful thinking as far as I see it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom