• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
As Tropical Freeze releases the same day as Valentine's day, I've juste got a little fear that Diddy will be revealed along with Dixie.

It's still really unlikely of course, but if Sakurai would do it, he'll be the next God if Trolling.
It'll be Ice Climbers.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Some really out there theories about K. Rool disguising himself as the Snomad leader. Also, some GameFAQs guys are also going a bit nuts about some apparent "K levels" of some sort.
That's sad.

I'd buy the game instantly if the vikings turned out to be led by Scurvy from the TV Show!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I wouldn't mind that.

In fact, they should reveal all of the paired characters. Diddy-Dixie, Ice Climbers, Chrom-Lucina, etc. :upsidedown:

Plusle-Minun
Honestly, I wouldn't mind Plusle and Minun. They'd bring something new to the plate (being a Pikachu Ice Climbers mix) and are a decent oddball character.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I think people are being very delusional if you guys really think K. Rool is the final boss.
Indeed.

Because the truth is, K Rool is actually a playable character. He shows up during the last act and aligns with the Kongs to get revenge on Walhalla the Walnorse for having taken his rightful place as the DKC villain.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I'd love to see a Pichu-esque Baby Yoshi clone

One that has a pitfall affect for it's egg roll and has exploding eggs. And NO! Not the one from Super Mario World.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
While I don't believe it's going to happen, I'd love for K. Rool to be a surprise last boss. Not only for K. Rool to be revived, but I also just love seeing naysayers get screwed over in general, even if I'm on their side in this case :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'd love to see a Pichu-esque Baby Yoshi clone

One that has a pitfall affect for it's egg roll and has exploding eggs. And NO! Not the one from Super Mario World.
Aww, it's adorable!
Oh! There's text! Didn't see-aww look at it's face!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Indeed.

Because the truth is, K Rool is actually a playable character. He shows up during the last act and aligns with the Kongs to get revenge on Walhalla the Walnorse for having taken his rightful place as the DKC villain.
Welcome to the worst nightmare of all: reality.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
So tonight's pic being nothing confirmed?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For the record, that's 4 PM CST.

Well, I won't be in class then, so I might tune in. Though I do have an exam at 5:30 that day, so I might be studying for that...
And 5 pm EST.

Even if I had class or work tomorrow, I'm already snowed in at home so there's no excuse for me to miss it.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
It's a horrible airing time for us Europeans, way too late for a thursday.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow at 10 PM GMT.

In other timezones, this means:
2 PM Pacific Time
5 PM Eastern Time
11 PM Central European Time
7 AM Japan Time

Check the Nintendo website for more info.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It'll air at 3:30 am here. Boy am I unlucky.

Should I stay up the night? :p

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Whoa 10 PM UK time? That's pretty late than usual...

Ah well, who am I to question Nintendo's time management. At least we are finally getting another Direct, just hope for some juicy new info. :)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's 3:30 am here. Boy am I unlucky.

Should I stay up the night? :p
Do it. Ride the hype train till dawn!!! :awesome:

This is an unusual time for a Direct, I admit. The previous ones were around 2-3 PM GMT, meaning morning for the US, afternoon for Europe and night for Japan.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm not sure if I'd call it pleasant. This probably means we're just going to get Diddy Kong in a direct, which is a huge waste.
We were gonna get him anyways, him being in a Direct doesn't change anything really. I'm mostly just psyched for what else the Direct might reveal in terms of non-Smash info.

Have your fun with this Direct, I'll continue laughing while you have to stay up late every night to see the Pic of the Day while I can see it as soon as I arrive at school.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This time Japan got the morning, Europe got the evening and America got the afternoon.

10 PM isn't that late for me, so I'll be watching it live.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Do it. Ride the hype train till dawn!!! :awesome:

This is an unusual time for a Direct, I admit. The previous ones were around 2-3 PM GMT, meaning morning for the US, afternoon for Europe and night for Japan.
Ah well guess I should be thankful for that since around that time I would be in College on Thursdays and at 10 PM I can just easily sit back and watch the Direct.

It's almost like Nintendo is looking for the right time just for me. :troll:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Have your fun with this Direct, I'll continue laughing while you have to stay up late every night to see the Pic of the Day while I can see it as soon as I arrive at school.
Who says I have to stay up? I can see the pic as soon as I wake up, no worrying about whether the pic is late or not.

:p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
BUT WE'RE 'MERICA! SLEEP DOESN'T EXIST!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well, at least Winter Storm Pax kinda trapped me in my house. Even if it didn't, I can definitely watch at 5 PM.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Who says I have to stay up? I can see the pic as soon as I wake up, no worrying about whether the pic is late or not.

:p
Well, I get to partake in the initial hype for the good reveals, and I arrive at school 15 minutes past the Pic of the Day, so I usually don't lose anything from it being late. How are you going to make a comeback now, huh!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom