• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Well I guess I better do mine as well.....

If actually cared about waifus and what not.

Alright, let me get in on the waifu tier list. *cracks knuckles*

A Tier
:4palutena:
Nobody saw this coming, right? Really though, she's smart and funny, and probably doesn't insist on going out every single day like Peach. Really being 1000 years old isn't an issue IMO.

:rosalina:
Really calm and quiet, although she'd be more into books then noisy video games. Somewhat reclusive and has more specific interests then most. Isn't she implied to be at least a couple hundred years old? Her being a giant would be kinda awkward...

B Tier
:4peach:
Super fun and perky, but all the flippin' time. Every day has to be some silly date or whatever, and I definitely need an off button. For some reason I imagine her having some kind of big dog... I'm a cat person. Probably can't use big words around her either.

:4wiifit:
Seems balanced like Palutena, but much more habitual and rhythmic. Probably gets flustered over little things a lot, namely other people's habits. Honestly, she'd probably be too much like myself and we'd argue a lot... Never thought I'd compare myself to WFT. :p

C Tier
:4robinf:
Intellectual, but literal. Probably doesn't like jokes, but definitely gets quiet time. Her job and main hobby would be the same thing, whatever it ends up being... As long as what she does isn't terribly weird and she understands what I like we'll get along fine.

:4zss:
Very much a business woman. Probably insists to going to fancy restaurants and business parties... I'm kind of a cheapskate when it comes to going out. I'd stick around if we had something in common.

D Tier
:4lucina:
Probably thinks of herself as damaged or inferior... If she's going to whine 24/7 I really don't want to be a part of it, especially since I'd probably bring her down further. Definitely incompatible.

:4zelda:
Very bitter... About something. Probably doesn't laugh at my quips, is only really quiet when things are awkward and that'll be almost always since she's kinda unapproachable. Wouldn't even want to know her, to be honest.

E Tier
:4corrinf:
Getting some weird sheltered Christian girl vibes off of her... Assuming she's not some weirdo who's never played a video game in her life she still probably thinks I'm literally going to burn in hell for believing in evolution or whatever.

:4bayonetta:
Wouldn't work out. Ever.
I don't think you quiet describe Lucina and F!Robin quiet right.

With Robin, it's not so much she doesn't like jokes, more she doesn't get the sometimes. Sort of like Sheldon on Big Bang. Then again, she is quiet sassy as well, much like Palutena.

Has for Lucina, the reason she 'whines' a lot is cause she kind of went through hell. I mean seriously, i wouldn't be surprised if see had PTSD.

The others I agree (except maybe Corrin by there just cause we don't know what here English version of her character is like)

:135:

Last edited:

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Alright, let me get in on the waifu tier list. *cracks knuckles*

A Tier
:4palutena:
Nobody saw this coming, right? Really though, she's smart and funny, and probably doesn't insist on going out every single day like Peach. Really being 1000 years old isn't an issue IMO.

:rosalina:
Really calm and quiet, although she'd be more into books then noisy video games. Somewhat reclusive and has more specific interests then most. Isn't she implied to be at least a couple hundred years old? Her being a giant would be kinda awkward...

B Tier
:4peach:
Super fun and perky, but all the flippin' time. Every day has to be some silly date or whatever, and I definitely need an off button. For some reason I imagine her having some kind of big dog... I'm a cat person. Probably can't use big words around her either.

:4wiifit:
Seems balanced like Palutena, but much more habitual and rhythmic. Probably gets flustered over little things a lot, namely other people's habits. Honestly, she'd probably be too much like myself and we'd argue a lot... Never thought I'd compare myself to WFT. :p

C Tier
:4robinf:
Intellectual, but literal. Probably doesn't like jokes, but definitely gets quiet time. Her job and main hobby would be the same thing, whatever it ends up being... As long as what she does isn't terribly weird and she understands what I like we'll get along fine.

:4zss:
Very much a business woman. Probably insists to going to fancy restaurants and business parties... I'm kind of a cheapskate when it comes to going out. I'd stick around if we had something in common.

D Tier
:4lucina:
Probably thinks of herself as damaged or inferior... If she's going to whine 24/7 I really don't want to be a part of it, especially since I'd probably bring her down further. Definitely incompatible.

:4zelda:
Very bitter... About something. Probably doesn't laugh at my quips, is only really quiet when things are awkward and that'll be almost always since she's kinda unapproachable. Wouldn't even want to know her, to be honest.

E Tier
:4corrinf:
Getting some weird sheltered Christian girl vibes off of her... Assuming she's not some weirdo who's never played a video game in her life she still probably thinks I'm literally going to burn in hell for believing in evolution or whatever.

:4bayonetta:
Wouldn't work out. Ever.
I like this, this is all pretty accurate imo

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't care about my Waifus look... I only care about his money. Also no other Waifu has a Bike. Checkmate.
Wario=THE Waifu

Dead for life...#traditions

Last edited by a moderator:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hi guys I'm not dead lol :DDDDDDDDDDD

Should I watch Dr. Who? Apparently the 1st season was meh but everything after was super great

And TP Zelda best Zelda

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Should I watch Dr. Who? Apparently the 1st season was meh but everything after was super great

And TP Zelda best Zelda
Hyrule Warriors Zelda is better...aswell Wind Waker Zelda/Tetra.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

And TP Zelda best Zelda

GO WATCH DOCTOR WHO RIGHT NOW!!!! SERIOUSLY, DO IT OR YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF ME!!! IT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!

Depends on which first season you mean. If you mean the original, then I wouldn't know, I haven't watch them yet. If you mean the reboot, yeah, season 1 Doctor is okay (i mean more the Doctor himself), but after that it becomes so much better. Especially David. Gods, he is amazing!

Also, SS Zelda best Zelda.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

GO WATCH DOCTOR WHO RIGHT NOW!!!! SERIOUSLY, DO IT OR YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF ME!!! IT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!

Depends on which first season you mean. If you mean the original, then I wouldn't know, I haven't watch them yet. If you mean the reboot, yeah, season 1 Doctor is okay (i mean more the Doctor himself), but after that it becomes so much better. Especially David. Gods, he is amazing!

Also, SS Zelda best Zelda.

Kk

My friend said that the 1st season was just them doing random things lol

Dunno if it's the reboot or not though

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Kk

My friend said that the 1st season was just them doing random things lol

Dunno if it's the reboot or not though
Well, that sounds like the reboot Well, just ask your friend if it was in Black and White. If yes, then it was the original. If not, then most likely the Reboot.
Also, it is the reboot Season 1 if this the guy they are talking about.
And the original Season 1 if it is this guy
Either one is a good place to start (like said, i still really need to watch the original) but the original is a bit more tacky since it came out in 1963)

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Well, that sounds like the reboot Well, just ask your friend if it was in Black and White. If yes, then it was the original. If not, then most likely the Reboot.
Also, it is the reboot Season 1 if this the guy they are talking about.
And the original Season 1 if it is this guy
Either one is a good place to start (like said, i still really need to watch the original) but the original is a bit more tacky since it came out in 1963)

Hmm, I think my friend watched on Netflix so it's probably the reboot lol

So, yeah. Will consider watching it~ :happysheep:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

David Tennant is the best doctor(only reason I watched the show for a while)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Yap, definitely the reboot. Yeah, watch. If your really into sic-fi, you will love. And even if you not, you will still love it :3

David Tennant is the best doctor(only reason I watched the show for a while)
David is best Doctor. But Capaldi is pretty great too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yap, definitely the reboot. Yeah, watch. If your really into sic-fi, you will love. And even if you not, you will still love it :3

David is best Doctor. But Capaldi is pretty great too.

He's not bad of course though

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Where'd everybody go..?

Eh whatever. Patch time coming up Wednesday, still planning on doing my usual work ofc. Slightly ahead of the game since Pit got featured in a video alongside Corrin, Bayo, and Marth. (Confirmed damage buffs on the Hero King, interestingly.) No significant damage changes on Ftilt, Fsmash, Usmash, dash attack, and Bair I think... No immediately noticeable speed changes on anything shown. Very likely unchanged.

Speaking of Corrin and Bayo, they're not looking so hot. Bayo doesn't have particularly high damage output from what I'm hearing and her startup is terrible. How bad is it? Her jab is Dorf level, f9. She may be able to kill via combo but it'd be awful hard to top MK, so she's not exactly looking relevant at the moment. Corrin looks to be lacking a good way to close a stock and otherwise ain't special. Don't have high hopes for either, really.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Where'd everybody go..?

Eh whatever. Patch time coming up Wednesday, still planning on doing my usual work ofc. Slightly ahead of the game since Pit got featured in a video alongside Corrin, Bayo, and Marth. (Confirmed damage buffs on the Hero King, interestingly.) No significant damage changes on Ftilt, Fsmash, Usmash, dash attack, and Bair I think... No immediately noticeable speed changes on anything shown. Very likely unchanged.

Speaking of Corrin and Bayo, they're not looking so hot. Bayo doesn't have particularly high damage output from what I'm hearing and her startup is terrible. How bad is it? Her jab is Dorf level, f9. She may be able to kill via combo but it'd be awful hard to top MK, so she's not exactly looking relevant at the moment. Corrin looks to be lacking a good way to close a stock and otherwise ain't special. Don't have high hopes for either, really.
I'm here. I was just hiding.

Anyway, I still think might get buffed. Why? Idk. I'm just feeling it.

As for Bayo and Corrin, that sounds a little disappointed. Bayo i don't for so much since i have not connection but Corrin.. I think a lot of people in the Robin Thread are going to be disappointed.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'm here. I was just hiding.

Anyway, I still think might get buffed. Why? Idk. I'm just feeling it.

As for Bayo and Corrin, that sounds a little disappointed. Bayo i don't for so much since i have not connection but Corrin.. I think a lot of people in the Robin Thread are going to be disappointed.

Like, there were people raving about that glimpse of Bayonetta we got... People from '07/'08 with 7000 posts, even, saying a glorified counter looks OP. Shouldn't they of learned by now? Patch day's looking like a potential ****storm.

Kinda got roped into testing some Corrin things after I'm done with the angels (mostly my friend wanting to do it) so I'll probably be confirming or denying it firsthand. Just don't go blabbing about it okay? Don't want people hounding me for info.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Where'd everybody go..?

Well you did always tell me to let someone else reply to this social instead of saying we're dead...sooooooo...

Also, tale back what you said about Baeonetta, NO ****ING JINXS ALLOWED!

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Why did i not visit this thread earlier? Eh, whatever.

I personally think that corinne would actually be pretty good. The range on a few of its attacks and dragon shot/lunge sound pretty unique and effective. Bayonette does some pretty mid-tierish, though because of her slow startup lag and apparently low damage output. Also you cannot look me in the eye and tell me that she was even in the top 5 for any universal ballot because I have literally only seen ONE PERSON legitimately wante her playable. Still going to try them out, though.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

I personally think that corinne would actually be pretty good. The range on a few of its attacks and dragon shot/lunge sound pretty unique and effective. Bayonette does some pretty mid-tierish, though because of her slow startup lag and apparently low damage output. Also you cannot look me in the eye and tell me that she was even in the top 5 for any universal ballot because I have literally only seen ONE PERSON legitimately wante her playable. Still going to try them out, though.
You need two things to be good in Smash 4: Frame data, and easy ways to kill. Bayo lacks the former, Corrin the later. Admittedly we're not as sure about Corrin, since wether or not he's even really safe or not is still up in the air, but we definitely haven't seen an easy way to wrap up a stock with him.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Wow, my thoughts about the 2 DLC characters are exactly the opposite as your

I think that Corin would be mid and Bayo pretty good

Bayonetta does seem to have trouble killing without witch time though :C. Witch time is so stylish~! :happysheep:

Why did I vote for Bay when I didn't even play her games?

She can start a motorcycle with her fingers.

That is all

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Like, there were people raving about that glimpse of Bayonetta we got... People from '07/'08 with 7000 posts, even, saying a glorified counter looks OP. Shouldn't they of learned by now? Patch day's looking like a potential ****storm.

Kinda got roped into testing some Corrin things after I'm done with the angels (mostly my friend wanting to do it) so I'll probably be confirming or denying it firsthand. Just don't go blabbing about it okay? Don't want people hounding me for info.
I actually think that Bayo's counter is quiet clever. just something refusing on an old idea. Though speaking of Patches, I really do hope the patch Toon Link in this next on. And Link as well.

Too late. I shall now share this information to the WORLLLLLLLDDDDDD!

Nah, I won't. I kind of get how busy you can get and really don't want to have to deal with other things.

You need two things to be good in Smash 4: Frame data, and easy ways to kill. Bayo lacks the former, Corrin the later. Admittedly we're not as sure about Corrin, since wether or not he's even really safe or not is still up in the air, but we definitely haven't seen an easy way to wrap up a stock with him.
I'm I the only one who thinks Bayo is what Shiek was suppose to be? (minus frame data issues). As for Corrin, what about his DFS (particularly point blank)? Or Dragon Lunge? I'd think they'd be pretty good kill set ups (unless DL doesn't kill to like super late, which is what I suspect).

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'm I the only one who thinks Bayo is what Shiek was suppose to be? (minus frame data issues). As for Corrin, what about his DFS (particularly point blank)? Or Dragon Lunge? I'd think they'd be pretty good kill set ups (unless DL doesn't kill to like super late, which is what I suspect).

DFS has a ton of startup, more then paralyzer. It's looking pretty hard to land at a range, much less point blank.

What we've seen of Dragon Lunge doesn't look particularly fast or strong, besides as an edgeguard but that's getting airdodged.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We're judging unreleased characters based off of a couple casual videos...why?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
DFS has a ton of startup, more then paralyzer. It's looking pretty hard to land at a range, much less point blank.

What we've seen of Dragon Lunge doesn't look particularly fast or strong, besides as an edgeguard but that's getting airdodged.
Well, Pit's and Link's arrows have a lot of start up and yet they are still used a lot.

Yeah, kind of suspected that for DL. Still looks useful though.

We're judging unreleased characters based off of a couple casual videos...why?
Not judging..... analysing. Big difference.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well, Pit's and Link's arrows have a lot of start up and yet they are still used a lot.

Yeah, kind of suspected that for DL. Still looks useful though.

Not judging..... analysing. Big difference.

You're still judging something(even if it's an extremly tiny amount if it).
Less judging the characters and more judging people's judgements, heh.
Or...just judge noone until Wednesday

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
I just went back to the gameplay of the dlc and I noticed that most of Bayo's move deal about 7%-9% excluding smash attacks (which deal about 17%-20%). Nothing significant, but nothing bad like what we've heard. As for Corrin I think his u-air deals around like 11% or something, and his counter deals 20% and is a viable punish (obviously since it's a counter lol).

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So after today's "Nigerian prince" incident I realized I don't have a good way of contacting you guys without Smashboards... So I guess I'll set up a reddit account or something later and post stuff there when SWF is down.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So after today's "Nigerian prince" incident I realized I don't have a good way of contacting you guys without Smashboards... So I guess I'll set up a reddit account or something later and post stuff there when SWF is down.
Nigerian Prince Incident? Also...youtube accounts

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Nigerian Prince Incident? Also...youtube accounts
Smashboards was down most of the day because a group of hackers claiming to be Nigerian made everything link to some dumb taunting page. Check out /r/smashbros, there were a few topics about it. Wasn't NSFW or anything like that...

Youtube doesn't like my mobile browsers and it seems a little easier to hold a conversation on Reddit, so I'm probably going to go with that.

Hm, seems we have a visitor. @-Rhythm- Enjoying the waifu tier lists?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
his counter deals 20% and is a viable punish (obviously since it's a counter lol).
Something just came to me

Would Corrin's counter have a smaller multiplier because it sends them up?

Bayo's fresh fsmash does 17% and killed Corrin

She did 7/8 more moves

Then in the 1v1 she did fsmash again but Corrin countered and dealed 20%

Now, I'm not too hot with the math for counters and movestaleness but eh

Probably thinking this too deep

Tbh I bet people are going to find these fancy footstool combos with Bayo on day 1 or something crazy like that

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You're still judging something(even if it's an extremly tiny amount if it).
Of course there is. It's called opinions.

Cool. Could you possible send us a link if you do?

Also, Nigerian prince?
Smashboards was down most of the day because a group of hackers claiming to be Nigerian made everything link to some dumb taunting page. Check out /r/smashbros, there were a few topics about it. Wasn't NSFW or anything like that...
Oh, jez. Have they got it sorted?

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
My brother has heard of the nigerian cyber police and he tood me that they were just a bunch of stupid kids who weren't even nigerian, so they shouldn't affect our youtube accounts if they're basic hackers.

Top Bottom