• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You both are very wrong. There is only one true anime waifu

(Though the correct term would be husbando )

Also Alpharad uploaded a video about Tracer being gay and pretty much said what I said here lol
Ahah i have to see that

:135:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Switch thoughts:

Everything looks cool. Mario Odessy looks super fun. I don't really have anything to say, but me and my brother played bingo lol

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Smashboards character boards are dead in general because everyone has moved to discord.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Just looking around and it seems general interest on Smashboards here is kinda nonexistent lol.

Been kinda out of sync with anything Smash related for the past few months... Can somebody get me back up to speed?

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Just looking around and it seems general interest on Smashboards here is kinda nonexistent lol.

Been kinda out of sync with anything Smash related for the past few months... Can somebody get me back up to speed?
Mmmmmmmm, let's see here:

ZeRo won most US tournaments, MarthMarthLeo won ZeRo Saga, but ZeRo came back by winning Genesis Saga, Civil War Saga FINALLY has a date set (which I believe is in this spring or so?), KEN won a big Japanese tournament (and is also confirmed for Genesis 4 next week), and Pit is still an irrelevant little putz because Earth can't win a tourney for his life anymore. FeelsBadMan.

Does that help?

Last edited:

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
Mmmmmmmm, let's see here:

ZeRo won most US tournaments, MarthMarthLeo won ZeRo Saga, but ZeRo came back by winning Genesis Saga, Civil War Saga FINALLY has a date set (which I believe is in this spring or so?), KEN won a big Japanese tournament (and is also confirmed for Genesis 4 next week), and Pit is still an irrelevant little putz because Earth can't win a tourney for his life anymore. FeelsBadMan.

Does that help?
Granted, Earth DID win a japanese tourney about a month ago (https://www.ssbwiki.com/Umebura_BenQ_ZOWIE_Cup, 224 entrants), against KEN too, and Kuro got 3rd at the Karisuma Tokaigi Qualifier, beating 9B.

Hasn't had the best placements since then though, but hoping he'll do well today at Genesis.

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Granted, Earth DID win a japanese tourney about a month ago (https://www.ssbwiki.com/Umebura_BenQ_ZOWIE_Cup, 224 entrants), against KEN too, and Kuro got 3rd at the Karisuma Tokaigi Qualifier, beating 9B.

Hasn't had the best placements since then though, but hoping he'll do well today at Genesis.
I saw that tournament shortly after that post loolz.

Oh hey, looks like Pittoo beat Kyoobee at that tournament. Good for him.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So who else is excited for the Nintendo Switch? I've already pre-ordered one!
A pre-order already? Does Palutena even pay you enough to just by a console on a whim?
I don't see any problem with living off of ramen noodles for a couple months.
You're an idiot. What if the Switch turns out to be a total flop like the Wii U was? Cancel your pre-order and wait and see if its any good. Or better yet, do what I did and just spend that money on an Xbox One instead of some kiddy Nintendo system.
I actually did pre-order the Wii U as well, and I didn't regret it one bit!
I wouldn't be so quick to discredit Nintendo, Pittoo. You can always trust them to put out quality first-party games. Although I'm more of a Playstation person myself.
I'm personally looking forward to Breath of the Wild. There's just something beautiful about human society crumbling and nature taking over.
Oh, I wouldn't mind Pittooey. He just likes to pretend to hate Nintendo because he's edge, but we all know he can't get enough of playing Light vs Dark and Super Smash Brothers.
It's true. He's always playing his 3DS in the break room when he's not working.
While we're all talking about consoles, I'd like to mention that I'm a proud member of the PC Master Race.
Price is no object when it comes to matching the latest specs.
I'll be you don't even build your own PCs. You probably just buy them custom made.
I, Pyrrhon, prefer an old fashioned table-top role playing game! No computer's specs could compare to the power that is the imagination.
I'll probably regret asking this, but I'm curious; what's your favorite console, Hades?
All hail the Virtual Boy.

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
I'll probably regret asking this, but I'm curious; what's your favorite console, Hades?
All hail the Virtual Boy
I pretty much lost it at around here. Oh, do a skit that features Pit and Dark Pit playig Smash Brothers.

On another note, what did everyone think of Gen4sis?

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Happy Australia day Angels!!!!

So who else is excited for the Nintendo Switch? I've already pre-ordered one!
A pre-order already? Does Palutena even pay you enough to just by a console on a whim?
I don't see any problem with living off of ramen noodles for a couple months.
You're an idiot. What if the Switch turns out to be a total flop like the Wii U was? Cancel your pre-order and wait and see if its any good. Or better yet, do what I did and just spend that money on an Xbox One instead of some kiddy Nintendo system.
I actually did pre-order the Wii U as well, and I didn't regret it one bit!
I wouldn't be so quick to discredit Nintendo, Pittoo. You can always trust them to put out quality first-party games. Although I'm more of a Playstation person myself.
I'm personally looking forward to Breath of the Wild. There's just something beautiful about human society crumbling and nature taking over.
Oh, I wouldn't mind Pittooey. He just likes to pretend to hate Nintendo because he's edge, but we all know he can't get enough of playing Light vs Dark and Super Smash Brothers.
It's true. He's always playing his 3DS in the break room when he's not working.
While we're all talking about consoles, I'd like to mention that I'm a proud member of the PC Master Race.
Price is no object when it comes to matching the latest specs.
I'll be you don't even build your own PCs. You probably just buy them custom made.
I, Pyrrhon, prefer an old fashioned table-top role playing game! No computer's specs could compare to the power that is the imagination.
All hail the Virtual Boy.
I wish i could make stuff like this up

:135:

Top Bottom