• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Taken from 3DS legal stages discussion thread.

Starters:
FD/Omegas
BF
DL64(/Arena Ferox)
Yoshi's Island
Prism Tower

Counterpicks:
Arena Ferox(/DL64)
RBF
Peach's Castle
DH
*Brinstar
**Tomodachi Life
***UPL

* = Legal but rarely used in tournaments due to kid whining about lava
** = Not considered to be legal due to how much it favour some characters, yet it is usually used due to lack of any kind of hazards. Dem kids can't handle hazards.
*** = For dem Über liberals
Seems reasonably...reasonable

Routa

Smash Lord
Um, but looking at the stage list it seems to have more than Wii U though.
Well tbh the main reasons are FLSS and people having major issues with Brinstar lava. FLSS works if you got stage list witch cannot be devided by 2 so: 5, 7, 9, 11 etc. Without PC there would be divisible by 2 stage list. Ofc there is Brinstar, but like I said some people have major issues with the lava so...

Also we are very liberal community compared to Wii U counterpart.

Edit: I mean we were considering Mute City to be legal.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Well tbh the main reasons are FLSS and people having major issues with Brinstar lava. FLSS works if you got stage list witch cannot be devided by 2 so: 5, 7, 9, 11 etc. Without PC there would be divisible by 2 stage list. Ofc there is Brinstar, but like I said some people have major issues with the lava so...

Also we are very liberal community compared to Wii U counterpart.

Edit: I mean we were considering Mute City to be legal.
Wait, I don't know what all these abbreviations mean :L

Lmao I don't think they need Mute City to be legal

But yeah everyone keeps banning all the stages in Wii U because it's "janky"

Last edited:

Routa

Smash Lord
Why ban something that isn't broken? Some of us really like Mute City due to it's lack of bottom blastzone. This forces people using more interesting ways to kill their foes other than just spiking and gimping.

Also I have no idea how to reduce the size of a gif :S

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Gotta admit, I miss the days when more fringe type stages were considered legal... Heck, if Midgar's summons weren't player activated then it probably would of been considered back then. Most of 'em are primarily layout changes.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Gotta admit, I miss the days when more fringe type stages were considered legal... Heck, if Midgar's summons weren't player activated then it probably would of been considered back then. Most of 'em are primarily layout changes.
I would've ****in LOVED Midgar to be legal. I even thought it would be at one point, but... RIP in pepperoni.

Like, Halberd isn't even legal at my closest tournament... :/

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Earth is killing it as Pit(destroyed a Diddy so far)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Naw, he specifically said he wouldn't make a remake unfortunately :(

Honestly he think he should just take a long break, especially from something like smash

But whatever works for him works I guess
He says he has no plans to make a sequel.
Aw shame. I really want a new Kid Icarus game. I don't want it to go on a dry spell again.

Tho I agree with Koiba. Sakurai should take a break.

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aw shame. I really want a new Kid Icarus game. I don't want it to go on a dry spell again.

Tho I agree with Koiba. Sakurai should take a break.

:135:
You know he won't though...Sakurai never stops

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Double Post strikes again(kill it)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Earth is out, Zero put him in losers and Marss took him out offstream :(

Top 32 bracket is here: https://smash.gg/tournament/genesis-3/brackets/10619/4410/17866
I was about to say this...but Marss is an ass(just because yes to damn good, he decides to take out Earth and Komo. Nairo must end his reign)

Can we all just think for a moment...and realize that a man made it to top 16, got 13th/14th place, and took a game off of ZeRo...all while playing as this angelic SOB over here:4pit::4pit::4pit::4pit::4pit:

Also, not a single :4darkpit: in sight(:4pit: is better anyways...bias mode)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zult

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zultie
Can we all just think for a moment...and realize that a man made it to top 16, got 13th/14th place, and took a game off of ZeRo...all while playing as this angelic SOB over here:4pit::4pit::4pit::4pit::4pit:

Also, not a single :4darkpit: in sight(:4pit: is better anyways...bias mode)
Which means I need to step up my game.

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
Earth got absolutely destroyed by Zero, sans that Lylat game. Honestly, I've always thought he plas too conservatively for his own good. It's like he refuses to attack at times. Hopefully there's a YouTube video of him against Slayer.

That's not shocking. :estatic:

First time I've heard of him using Pittwo though.
Dem buffs.

EDIT: Looks like with Earth out, Ranai is the only Japanese player remaining. So Earth finished second among Japanese players.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Earth got absolutely destroyed by Zero, sans that Lylat game. Honestly, I've always thought he plas too conservatively for his own good. It's like he refuses to attack at times. Hopefully there's a YouTube video of him against Slayer.

Dem buffs.

EDIT: Looks like with Earth out, Ranai is the only Japanese player remaining. So Earth finished second among Japanese players.
It was his 1st time against ZeRo...how else would he play? Besides, Earth went through hell compared to Ranai(like he had finish a game of MarioKart...on 50cc)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Am I the only one here who didn't watch Genesis 3 lol

Kinda wished I did tho

Zult

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zultie
I was pretty impressed. There were lots of tiny details that weren't caught by the commentators. Top level play is beautiful.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

Dem buffs.
On the bright side, Earth did manage to take a game off of probably the best Smash 4 player.

Yeah... Lylat's a huuuge thing in the matchup. Let's make sure it doesn't get banned any time soon, hm?

Am I the only one here who didn't watch Genesis 3 lol

Kinda wished I did tho
Actually I can't watch it... For some reason the only livestreams that work at my place are AGDQ and official Nintendo stuff.

Pink Fresh also uses Dark Pit now. Buffs are real I guess...
Huh, didn't know that either...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
On the bright side, Earth did manage to take a game off of probably the best Smash 4 player.

Yeah... Lylat's a huuuge thing in the matchup. Let's make sure it doesn't get banned any time soon, hm?

Actually I can't watch it... For some reason the only livestreams that work at my place are AGDQ and official Nintendo stuff.

Huh, didn't know that either...
I don't think he's won much with Pittoo compared to Pit, Lucas, or Peach though

Top Bottom