• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL (WA) Thread

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
sweet, that's what i like to hear, let me know if you want me to bring my tv/cube, oh and what time? you're probably working till like 6 or 7 huh

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
good ol' yshikller, will be nice to see you jussssstin. . . if that is your real name.

Anyways, me and Adam(theFuzz lololol) will be up there around 7 or 8, maybe 6:30, I really dont know. But we WILL be there. And uhhhh. Blair what is this I hear about the SPIRIT?! If this is truuuuuth, then.. . . Well Link is gonna be there right? I mean Spirit + Link obviously = Billigerent or would that be billigerence?

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
no tv eh, u sure? i mean, how many tvs are showing up?

kyle, yessss you're coming.....i want fox dittos then, but you could have guessed that. and yeah justin's my really real name.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
justin bring your tv lol theres gonna be a lot of people there...

i'm hopefully bringing 3 new smashers to this thing too!

are james and his bro not coming to this thing? i heard they were grounded or seomthing like that

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
3 new smashers?? what? where do you find these people?

lol jesse is not james' brother if that's who you're referring to. but yeah james said he was grounded, hopefully he's gotten out of it and kyle gives him a ride up here.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
VarietyBarrage said:
im going. When I get there kei we must have a money match. I want to see all the practice you have gotten.
I plan to go to WA first and stay for a week or 2 then goto CA. so we can money match in WA. I'll money match you however many post i have by the time we meet. right now i have 401 posts so we have a $4.01 money match :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i thought you were gonna say a $402 mm with blair o.o haha

i'm planning on going to that tourney that blunted posted is anyone else planning on going?

carpool?

jrta

Smash Ace
When are you coming to Cali, Kei? Any idea where you will be staying?

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Better yet, are you going to OC2 UW? I haven't seen you in AGES, OC2 is ages away, but it would be nice/interesting to see you once again.

jrta

Smash Ace
what/when/where is OC2? It is doubtful that I'd travel for a smash tourney since I a) don't have a cube here and b) as a result, have only played smash like 3 times since I've left. I may be coming back up to WA for a visit in the near future, so hopefully I can stop by Bellevue again.

Kei you should visit me if you're in the bay area.

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
Takagi said:
I plan to go to WA first and stay for a week or 2 then goto CA. so we can money match in WA. I'll money match you however many post i have by the time we meet. right now i have 401 posts so we have a $4.01 money match :)
calm down with your posting then im going to go bankrupt

I'm going for the first time and might bring two friends, ones a falco/doc the others a link/fox, but they aren't that great. but I hope to see you guys there...i play falco/fox/marth/doc/sheik/bowser/ganon/ness/link/mario/pichu/etc...
i pretty much play everyone.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Hey, Trevyn was pondering coming to TANG 13, but really wanted some of you guys to be there also. It is the 25th of Febuary. It is pretty close and what not, and you guys where just down here last month, so I don't really expect you guys to come. But if some of you can come or want to come again, That would be really awesome. Lookin at like 12-15 people at the moment if all goes well. (not including you guys or anyone from out of state or anything of that sort.)

would, but can't. I'm 15 and it's hard for me to get $$, so I can't get that much in 1 day but i'll try to get something. So then you're going right?

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Aftermath you need to stop being such a BA and get up here.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha deal, i have a lot of vs luigi training though i'll have you know... ;)

you and your friend were really technical, keep coming and become great players.

impressive falcos that they were.

UncensoreD

Smash Cadet
how many people attend these SKYPAL meetings/tournaments or whatever u wanna call it... i might want to attend one and see how it is... when is the next one?

how many people attend these SKYPAL meetings/tournaments or whatever u wanna call it... i might want to attend one and see how it is... when is the next one?
It's a smashfest and last time i went there was about 10 people there.
btw gimpy, i took up bowser because of u :)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Heya peoples. So uhh, this thing is happening this weekend still, correct? I might be able to come if it is. As well as Eggz and possibly another. This is basically the only chance I've got to smash outside of the usual place this week. Seeing as how I can't attend any of these tourneys this Saturday :'(

Yagi

Smash Ace
i was planning on holding a get together this friday after i got off work at 5pm. also if it works better for anyone i could do something on saturday when i get off at like 7:30pm. just let me know.

haha, as cool as that is... bowser is horrible, i dont recomend him for anyone
I know, but he's still fun and really cool looking. I don't expect to win with him anyways, but he's still very cool. btw i can beat my friends w/him lol.

Top Bottom