• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL (WA) Thread

If you count me as a "skypal guy" i'm not going, it's too far.
unless.....someone were to give me a ride...eh eh?

bowlerkid2005

Smash Rookie
Nate/Tori = my smash names btw

Mains: C. Falcon, Falco, Luigi, Marth(rusty atm)

Been coming every Friday for 4 weeks now and my game has approved a bunch thanks to the skypal guys, looking forward to one day joining/traveling with skypal if i can make the cut(or however new members are decided).

I won't be able to make it til like 11:00pm if its cool with you... and I'd like to go to either TANG or the tourney in Canada with Gimpy on saturday, so if anyone else is interested in those let me know and I can even have someone ride with me if they need one, just one person though lolz. Also, if something is going on Saturday and I am back home in time, i can probably make it to that.

hey "tori", i remember u, i played your falco a number of times, your really good. look forward to seein ya at the next skypal.

jrta

Smash Ace
Becoming a member of skypal involves a series of trials and several hazing events, none of which are pleasant. You should also be moderately bored of smash since it's been out for so long.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Forget canada. I'm coming to josh's friday and i'm staying till spring break. AND YES, YOU HAVE TO SMASH WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME JOSH!

bowlerkid2005

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, This bowlerkid, this will be my new forum name and game name, just thought id actually make an account to match my name lol, well ill see you all friday night... laters

ewhsdavism

Smash Rookie
Yay! Seattle people! Anyone here from Lynnwood or Edmonds or Seattle at all? I'd definitely want to bring up my game by playing more often!

jrta

Smash Ace
I should be up in seattle on the 24th this month, so I'll stop by if I get a chance.

XxHennersXx

Smash Cadet
hey, is anyone here from Tacoma? Who's going to the Pink Godzilla tournament in April?

IM me on AIM, XxHennersXx to talk...I'm just now getting into competitive smash, so I could use a few pointers here or there ^_^;;

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
just to let you guys know i recently moved to so wont have access to internet for a while again.

jrta

Smash Ace
Kei are you still planning on coming to visit cali?

I'll still probably stop by on the evening of the 24th to see whos there.

Faduger

Smash Rookie
so if you guys ever come passing by centralia (down south) going to a tourny or something you should message me and come smash my friends for a bit...show how a true smasher plays...im sure youd get food out of it...just an idea, l8rz

ive seen real players... but anyways, gimpy, i cant make it to TANG cause im going to florida cause my grandmas dying.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Japan is #1 at baseball done. no johns to USA to losing to korea and mexico and barely beating japan cause of the stupid umpire. no johns to korea for not winning when it matters. Japan owns baseball yes!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Right on, Kei! Japan didn't have all of it's best players either but still managed to win.

I don't understand the format of the WBC, though. If the purpose is to promote international competition then why didn't they mix up the pools from round to round? You won't see two teams playing more than twice in soccer's World Cup.

But hey, I'm buying the new "passion-filled" Ichiro.

And who is that guy Daisuke Matsuzaka? I heard something about best pitcher in Japan right now? Watching him pitch was amazing. Will he go to MLB?

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
matsuzaka has been one of the best pitchers in japan for a while now. i think once his 10 year contract with japan is over he will come MLB(im not sure how it works but every japanese player has to play at least 10 years in japan to goto majors or other leagues). right now i like watching Watanabe Shunsuke pitch more since hes the best sub marine pitcher.

on topic - congrats to Sas and Blair taking top 2 in the canada tourney.
I will be going to a tourney in japan in May. S-Royal will be hosting the tourney.

malva00

Smash Master
Waiting for me? <__< that's pointless

I should just come when I come and you make the tournys whenever you want

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
well we probably wont be waiting now, we just iddn't want to have one, then hear you could come down the next weekend so we'd rapid fire tourneys like that lol...

(at least thats how i understood it)

o wellz, we'll try to keep in touch with you as far as when you can get in WA goes haha

Top Bottom