• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL (WA) Thread

J Dawg

Smash Cadet
J dawg: We already have a J dawg. :psycho:[/QUOTE]

Dont worry you can call me J dawg #1 and the other one number 2 as I am the dominating facter in the arena.

lol jus talkin crap dont take too seriously. :chuckle:

Jinky Williams

Smash Cadet
Had a fun time with Skypal last weekend. Yak and I got totally beat down by everyone even though they were all watching Scrubs at the same time they were playing Smash. Geez.

I only won one game, and that was my Marth against ... someone's... G&W. With everyone else Yak and I were lucky to get one kill.

But we learned a lot, though. We'll be back.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Kei are you telling me SKYPAL would NEVER, EVER come down to oregon for a tournament? how sad :laugh: :laugh:

I should be there in december to take everyones money, and then take the canadians money also :laugh: :laugh: kei isn't around now, he was all that was holding you guys together! I bet now all you do is watch crappy anime and play free for alls! :laugh: :laugh: kiddding kiddding I am ready to get beat down like usual.

If there is anything going on sooner, or you would permit me to invade your apartment for a weekend, I could really use a break from grinding pvp in WoW, so lemme know I would love to play some Melee with you guys. . . Or just watch random anime and go on fghgfjgDRUNKENdjfhdfaj (find the hidden word) trips to top.

J Dawg

Smash Cadet
Im insulted, Insulted that you couldn't think of anything better than fake J Dawg...

Aww well you can call watever you want, im just lookinfor a game.

jrta

Smash Ace
I'm probably gonna be in town again for christmas weekend, so another gathering may be in order. The fake jdawg and ratmaster could come as well.

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
I bet now all you do is watch crappy anime
I have never in my life seen a crappy anime. azumanga daiho is the greatest anime ever. Dont even lie on how much you loved to watch excel saga.

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Quick, everyone give your AIM names if you have them! The real J-Dawg bullied me into getting it and I need some Buddies on my Buddy List so I don't feel so lonely and I figure you guys are kind of my buddies so...

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Aim names
yaromiryagi
undreadlocks
noshoez
calmdownz
tuxedomask
kt123456
sastzeropher
uw--->google
azumangadaioh
uberveggie

now you have 10 new buddies bj

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Except Uberveggie is myself and I don't feel like talking to myself right now. I do that enough, thank you! So, as you can see, Kei, you lied....I only have nine buddies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
gimpyfish62 is mine. now you have 10!

;)

since i didn't get a chance to smash with you guys at thanksgiving I'd like to smash with you guys during Christmas break sometime! I'm (hopefully) going to a tourney on the 17th, but after that i'm pretty free as far as smashfests go!

Faduger

Smash Rookie
Well if you guys have any tournys or overnighters, i live in centralia and im pretty mobile when it comes to traveling

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
HEY SKYPALIANS! I've been on recon in the Great White North that is B-Ham and I've uncovered some untapped smash players up here! So if you guys aren't too incredibly lazy (hmmmm....) you may join us at my place for the first B-Ham Smashfest! It's not a big deal if you don't want to drive up here, but if you're looking for a change of scenery you're welcome to come next Saturday.

Address:
909 East Maple Street

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
BalefireBoy said:
HEY SKYPALIANS! I've been on recon in the Great White North that is B-Ham and I've uncovered some untapped smash players up here! So if you guys aren't too incredibly lazy (hmmmm....) you may join us at my place for the first B-Ham Smashfest! It's not a big deal if you don't want to drive up here, but if you're looking for a change of scenery you're welcome to come next Saturday.

Address:
909 East Maple Street
Whoa, I'm from Bellingham! Except I live in Alaska now, but I'm coming down for Christmas. So maybe I could get together with you guys if you're still there?

Also, are there going to be any Skypal or other tournaments in Washington around Christmas?

Man, I've played Smash competitevely since I found Smashboards over a year ago, and I've only got to play against one person outside of my town, and that was only for a couple hours. There's only 3 other smashers in my town, so I've been dying to do something like this for a while.

Sandman

Smash Journeyman
TheCatPhysician said:
Also, are there going to be any Skypal or other tournaments in Washington around Christmas?
If you're willing to come down to the Tri-Cities, we're probably having one sometime around Christmas.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Pick up the pace, man!

Sandman said:
If you're willing to come down to the Tri-Cities, we're probably having one sometime around Christmas.
Yeah, man, when are you gonna post that??? I'm anxious! Smash! Smash! Smash! I can't wait to hear the game-crowd cheering "Young Link!... Young Link!..." :)

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
BalefireBoy said:

Address:
909 East Maple Street

Sounds cool, might check it out.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Blair - I heard that the hunter x huther author is taking a break from work cause hes playing this mmorpg and he can only get this certain item within that period lol

CaptainJack uploaded some friendlies at JGT on his website.

Magikarp0

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. I was told about these forums a couple months ago, but I couldn't convince myself to actually write a post (lazy). Anyways, I'm in the Bellevue area and heard from a friend that you guys meet up pretty regularly. If it's alright, next time you guys have a tournament or something, I'll try to come by [if nobody objects].

Old quote:
Takagi said:
Most of the time we played a PC game called Melty Blood which is a fighting game and that game was really cool.
Takagi ~ I hope you keep playing Melty Blood. If you become Melty Blood champ, if you ever visit WA I'll challenge you to a match. ~

Magikarp0

jrta

Smash Ace
SKYPAL is based in bellevue. Have semi-regular smashfests/get togethers. If enough people show interest, something could possibly be arranged. There SHOULD be one later this month when I'm in town :p.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Curse ye...

Sandman said:
Skypal hurts my feelings with negative rep points.
Yeah, no kidding. Someone is being a bit uptight about the posts we're making. They claim our posts were off-topic and yet they were placed deliberately for SKYPAL to see. I've received two negative rep points myself.

So, is the SKYPAL crew somewhat spread out? Or do you guys smash together often? There seems to be lot of you for just one crew.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a bit surprised you guys got negative rep points.
some of the previous posts you guys posted are talking to eachother only and is not skypal related.

I made this topic because:
1 - I wanted tell "SKYPAL" people how im doing in japan
2 - So SKYPAL people can tell me whats going on there
3 - So new people/non skypal people can get a hold of SKYPAL people so they can play them.

Non skypal people are welcome to come into our discussion too but its not cool to talk amongs yourselves about when your tournament topic is being made. I suggest using AIM or PM for those kinds of things. Plus its pretty annoying to see 3 same banners in a row.

I donno how this rep point thing works but maybe i should give you guys negative rep points too.

Buzz - read jrta's last post it has your answer to one of your questoins. I'll answer the rest. They get together on weekends most of the time. does it matter how many people are in one crew? we're all good friends so leaving them out would be a cruel thing to do.

Magikarp0 - I probably wont be playing that seriously but yea if i do sometime visit WA again I'll be glad to play you ^^

Sandman

Smash Journeyman
Takagi said:
some of the previous posts you guys posted are talking to eachother only and is not skypal related.
I actually don't care about rep points. I laughed when I noticed it had happened.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
That's not cool...

Takagi said:

I made this topic because:
1 - I wanted tell "SKYPAL" people how im doing in japan
2 - So SKYPAL people can tell me whats going on there
3 - So new people/non skypal people can get a hold of SKYPAL people so they can play them.

Non skypal people are welcome to come into our discussion too but its not cool to talk amongs yourselves about when your tournament topic is being made. I suggest using AIM or PM for those kinds of things. Plus its pretty annoying to see 3 same banners in a row.

I donno how this rep point thing works but maybe i should give you guys negative rep points too.
Wow. That is ridiculous, man. First off, we were talking to each other about a tournament that SKYPAL could potentially participate in. We aren't really so lazy to the point of talking in your thread instead of writing a PM or AIM. Second, the rep system is supposed to be used to mark semi-extreme posts. For instance, if someone flames someone else or is otherwise causing commotion, then they should be tagged. Congratulations on making your crew seem like a bunch of uptight, impatient *******. I would've thought you wanted to make friends not enemies. And maybe you should've posted your little "rules" in the original post.

Yagi

Smash Ace
First off, we were talking to each other about a tournament that SKYPAL could potentially participate in. We aren't really so lazy to the point of talking in your thread instead of writing a PM or AIM.
No offense, but do you see the Oregon guys or the Canadian guys doing that about their tourneys? I don't. However, they have sent me PM's and AIMs about their tourneys (btw, thanks Oregon guys and Canada guys for not spamming up the topic with that kind of thing). =P

Second, the rep system is supposed to be used to mark semi-extreme posts. For instance, if someone flames someone else or is otherwise causing commotion, then they should be tagged.
I did not know that. Could you please show me EXACTLY where it says that is how we are supposed to use the reputation system. ;)

Congratulations on making your crew seem like a bunch of uptight, impatient *******. I would've thought you wanted to make friends not enemies. And maybe you should've posted your little "rules" in the original post.
Calm down. Plus SKYPAL has already made tons of friends. Oregon guys, Canada guys, NorCal, SoCal, Newlyweds, Azen, ChuDat, DA, Midwest guys. So I don't think we are the one with problems trying to be "friends". :rolleyes: And it might be interesting to actually make some "enemies". XD Maybe then, there might actually be a crew in Washington that doesn't quit after the play us. :(

On topic.

I think I will be having a smashfest this Friday if people want to come over. I would normally have it on Saturday, but it is Jason's B-day party that day, so I won't be home until late that day and the other SKYPAL members will be attending an out of state tourney that day.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
got mario kart ds if anyone here plays it we should play sometime i think BJ has the game since he was excited abvout mkdd so BJ if u read this post i paypal money match you in mkds

on the 19th im gonna goto ryota's house for the first time ^^. masashi aniki will be there too so this time i'll try to play masashi a lot.

Nemo G

Smash Cadet
3 things. When does the Skypal playing start, is it at chez yagi (french cuz im cool) and I'd like to play you Kei at MKDS so you can crush my hopes and dreams like you did at smash.

Yagi

Smash Ace
the smashfest on friday can start whenever, since i've got the whole day off and can last late into the night. and it will be at my place, so if anyone needs the address, let me know.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Nemo - Im not that good at Mario Kart series in the first place so dont worry i wont crush your dreams lol. my wirelss is piece of **** during the day but it works fine at night. if you dont care playing around 6am~10am aim me kt0106.

Josh - you want me to write your address and stuff on the first page?

jrta

Smash Ace
<--- will be in town like 12/23-12/26. I will have to figure out my schedule, but it would be interesting if some sort of gathering ensued.

Top Bottom