• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR2 $50 MM Callout Thread: Seibrik vs Salem

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yo this thread will be strictly dedicated to giant large sum MM's for the SKTAR2 Stream!

This is the only way to settle long going disputes and the first one that must be settled is between me and Salem!

So that being said, SALEM

I hearby challange you to one best of SEVEN $50 money match to be taken place on stream this SKTAR

PROVIDED

1. We don't meet up in bracket
2. There is time on stream (if not we play off stream and record)
3. you aint a *****

Shall we find out once and for all if you really know the MK M/U as well as everyone says?

Shall you accept this challange of your smashood and your manhood?

Or shall this thread be reserved for other men willing to put it all on the line?

If there's any other huge MM's that are supposed to take place, or any callouts that need to made before SKTAR

LET IT HAPPEN HERE

I'll keep the first post updated with all accepted MM's of a value over $25 dollars

I'll do my best to write up a short summary of each MM taking place

SKTAR LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Match One: Seibrik vs. Salem
Best 4/7
Amount: $50
The story:
Legends tell a tale of one man that is untouchable vs Mk. One man that dares to dream and take on any bracket in his path. One man who laughs at international competition.
This man is Salem, and he has shamed the best meta-knights across this great land. But there is one Meta Knight he has yet to shame.
Seibrik.
While Seibrik is quite a few leagues under the ranks of the best Metaknights, he still holds one title that no one has yet been worthy of taking from him.
ZSS Killer 3000.
With countless hours of training under the belt vs. NickRiddle, he has not only slain the original legend Snakeeeeeee~, but has taken the heads of greats like Quicksilver, random ZSS132542, D-TORR, Papa Mink and the RIDDLER himself.
But will all of Seibrik's profound training pay off?
Will Salem shame the last of the Meta Knights?
Who really knows the matchup better???
Find out, at SKTAR2!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
You spelled D-Torr wrong in your own state lmfao

Also you got this.

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL this dude Salem is so blase' my god.

David if you lose I've got him on the secret boss runback for $10.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
You finally got it Seibrik, I'll be waiting for this set...

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
lol lade defend my dying honor!

and i know he's so -.-

but don't worry, i'm gonna wipe the none existent smirk of his face >D
That's big talk right there, you're gonna feel complete victory if you win the set. If you lose, you're gonna look pretty bad :grin:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Apex2013: It's like going against a black guy in a chicken eating contest, who has ate chicken all his life and you're someone who has never had chicken ever.
SKTAR2: A white guy that eats chicken all his life challenges the black guy who ate chicken all his life, to a chicken eating contest.

Best whateverphor I could come up with.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I wanna do a big MM too!
Anybody bad wanna MM me?!

Actually, Ally accepted a MM from me and ESAM for $50.00 each.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Saw your matches in Impulse infiniteV115. Good job, you were so close in taking both Ally and Leon. Keep up the good work :grin:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I hearby challange you to one best of SEVEN $50 money match to be taken place on stream this SKTAR

Shall you accept this challange of your smashood and your manhood?
Hereby is spelled wrong, challenge is, and ain't is slang so eh.
Just thought to let you know. Although I'd be super dissapointed myself if I did a wall of text like that and Salem was just like, "Sure thing."
Oh okay, sure thing.
THAT'S A TOTAL OF, 5 + 3 + 9 * 0 = FOUR WORDS!
SOMETHING LIKE:
Yo, Ain't nobody got time for that, $50 bucks? That's nothin' especially if it's going to be a best of 7, I get better pay wage than that: My pay wage is $1274289145719281570/Second*
*Please not that Salem has not actually said this.

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I'd happily challenge either of my friends going with me to SKTAR to one of these but they would lose over 99/100 times and around 19/20 times or so, so I don't think they'd be to happy with me/accept. :troll:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Apex Stage list
FD, SV, YI, BF, Lylat, PS1, Castle Siege, Halberd, Delfino, Frigate.

If you REALLY don't like the apex stage list then we can just do the one being used at SKTAR no big deal (while still doing 3/5)

Top Bottom