• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

NNID
Budget_Player
Cadet, sometimes I wonder how serious you are about certain things <_<

:059:
I'm entirely serious. And if Lp is going, I'm gonna ask him too. I'm pretty much insistent on teaming with someone who isn't ***, and if I can team with someone who I know is actually, you know, better than me, that's just a bonus. Plus, I actually know how to team with Marth. FTR, I asked Ramin too.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Please get Luigi Player to come!

If he comes then I can really try to do Europe vs America.

Luigi Player, Orion (if he comes), Glutonny, Mr. R, Leon already sounds legit vs an American team.

I'm really focused on Europe as of right now.

Keitaro

Gonna do waves of pools, in other words half of ya'll will be chillin at some point so.....

KICKBALL??

SPRINKLER???

HOLLAHOOPSS??????

I DUNNO, GIVE IDEAS!!!

Edit: If it rains outside WHO CAN DODGE THE MOST RAINDROPS????

MVD

Smash Master
Gonna do waves of pools, in other words half of ya'll will be chillin at some point so.....

KICKBALL??

SPRINKLER???

HOLLAHOOPSS??????

I DUNNO, GIVE IDEAS!!!

Edit: If it rains outside WHO CAN DODGE THE MOST RAINDROPS????
You stay still to dodge rain if you move you get hit by more :p

:phone:

Keitaro

Dodgeball was the greatest thing ever that gets my vote

And any update on venue?
For now I am sticking to my current venue aka the church. If it gets past a certain number of people I will look into another venue I have set on the side. But for now plan for the tournament to be at the current venue which it will more than likely be at.

Very nice area and has parking.

Keitaro

I'm more concerned with distance to hotels in the area if the venue switches is it roughly close to the same hotels?
Here is the closest hotel/motel: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&b...6BA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CCsQtgM It is B on that map. Or it should be B called Best Western East Brunswick Inn.

It is 1.3 miles away from the venue which isn't bad for a walk at all although there randomly are drivers. Should be $73 including tax per room so with others it can be pretty cheap.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I thought about it and it seems that I will be teaming after all so I need a teammate preferably a good Lucas, MK, or a Starfox Main if possible.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I like how its a low tier char, the best char in the game, or one from your fav series
Considering I'm using lucario yeah lol. I wanted the anubis strat(MK) the healing strat(Lucas) or a new strat I'm working on which I'm calling it the reflection strat(Fox, Falco, Wolf).

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The thing is that my family WAS going to go on vacation to San Fransisco, but we might not be....so idk.

Keitaro

The thing is that my family WAS going to go on vacation to San Fransisco, but we might not be....so idk.
Oh wow, I was just hoping that your vacation was on a different day. Sucks if you can't go on vaca to San Fran but would be awesome if you can make this. Want competition at this to be as stacked as possible.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
THAT IS NOT OUR ****ING TEAM NAME

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

We will figure our something BETTER if I end up going

Top Bottom