• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ruleset Update: Reposting for the new page.

Although this is primarily a Japanese Ruleset, I am heavily against the not banning of nuetrals.

So.

Nuetral Stages can now be banned at this tournament

Starters | Counterpicks
Battlefield|Yoshi's Island
Final Destination|Lylat Cruise
Smashville|Pokemon Stadium 1

Dave's Stupid Rule is still not on, so if you win on a stage you can take your opponent back to it in the same set.
And you're welcome BPC :D

Tony T

Smash Ace
lol well as long as no one knows my stage I'm good, because only a handfull of people know where I'm at my best at. lol I cant wait for SKTAR.

Keitaro

Probably coming :)
:D You happened to say this before I got a chance to beg ya to come :p
Anyone else from WC interested on coming let us know. The more the better.

:phone:
DEHF is interested. I'm working on ways to get OOR players interested but haven't gotten to 100% confirm my super special treats yet.

Likely I will have at most 3 super special treats. If I get them all I think a good amount more of West Coast will be interested in coming.

Also Tyrant said on facebook he is coming to this.

Tony T

Smash Ace
:D You happened to say this before I got a chance to beg ya to come :p

DEHF is interested. I'm working on ways to get OOR players interested but haven't gotten to 100% confirm my super special treats yet.

Likely I will have at most 3 super special treats. If I get them all I think a good amount more of West Coast will be interested in coming.

Also Tyrant said on facebook he is coming to this.
Oh that is awesome I wanted to face DEHF at apex but he was kinda pre occupied with watching the other matches. Same with Tyrant as well.
Also I'm going to ask a certain WC pika if he's coming as well and I think you know who I'm talking about Keitaro.

:phone:

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Glutonny and I are comming, his parents are okey right now. SO we just have to book our flight, but we already can consider we are confirmed

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
I am so hyped over this even though I will be 9389 miles away, watching this on a computer screen in a dark room at 3AM.

NNID
Budget_Player
Glutonny and I are comming, his parents are okey right now. SO we just have to book our flight, but we already can consider we are confirmed
I think we both know that there's no way in hell Glutonny is gonna show. With that in mind, are you still looking for a teammate? :awesome:
Jokes aside, DAT HYPE

@iRJi: double MK?

Are there any good Warios coming to this? Because my go-to teammate in Germany mains Wario, and we are pretty solid.

Keitaro

does that mean otori/kakera isn't coming anymore? :(
Yeah Otori/Kakera won't be able to make it. Otori wanted to come for sure but could only come if Kakera was able to and Kakera has decided to wait until Apex 2013 to make it back to the states.

SKTAR is pretty much the Europe invasion :p Mr. R, Glutonny, Leon, Budget Player Cadet are coming. Some other French players are trying to come to and I'll keep you all updated on that.

Happy I decided to speak to Leon cause he is pretty much the reason Glutonny is coming along with some other French players. Mr. R and BPC are both sexy men for coming to the states this summer too!

Keitaro

I actually have horrible trouble contacting him myself from past experiences lol but I'll send him a message about it if you like on facebook and get back to you when he responds.

Keitaro

Double Metaknight in Doubles is now Banned!

The votes are in!

Double Metaknight in doubles is now banned at SKTAR!

Yes: 53 - 85%
No: 9 - 15%

NNID
Budget_Player
Ouch. That REALLY limits my field of partners; NY/NJ is ****ing packed with those guys. I'd really appreciate you sending Malcolm a message, Keitaro. :) Tell him that me and my teammate who mains wario have been tearing up the german scene for a while.

NNID
Budget_Player
Ouch. That REALLY limits my field of partners; NY/NJ is ****ing packed with those guys. I'd really appreciate you sending Malcolm a message, Keitaro. :) Tell him that me and my teammate who mains wario have been tearing up the german scene for a while. a

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Alright so the only way I can get a cheap ticket to the states, is if I stay for like a month. I'll be going the 13 of june and return the 18th of july so I'm gonna need alot of housing, cause other tickets are like 800 euro ish. Vinnie is gonna house me for like a week, I'm gonna be in Canada for like a week so I need 2 more weeks of housing ._.

Lemme know soon otherwise tickets are gonna get alot more expensive

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
SKTAR is pretty much the Europe invasion :p Mr. R, Glutonny, Leon, Budget Player Cadet are coming. Some other French players are trying to come to and I'll keep you all updated on that.
Yeah but who the **** cares about BPC?
(Lol jk BPC)

Uh...can anyone get into contact with Quiksilver? I'd like to see him attend. He still plays..right?

Top Bottom