• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR 3 - Sponsored by MLG! - Melee/ProjectM/Brawl - Round... (Somerset, NJ)

motive

Smash Rookie
First tournament, just started playing a month ago, looking forward to getting bodied anyway. At least the drive home is short.

Zakair

Smash Rookie
Now that I know there's a lot of Smashing going on in NJ, I'm going to try to make it to and spectate a tournament... And I think I'll choose this one!

EZVega

Smash Cadet
NNID
EZVega
3DS FC
4339-2521-0738
Someone needs to be updating the special guest list, we got a whopper now! Also does anybody know what streams will be up and open? VGBootCamp's gotta be one of em.

joefz2

#JoeMania
NNID
blazingjc55
Someone needs to be updating the special guest list, we got a whopper now! Also does anybody know what streams will be up and open? VGBootCamp's gotta be one of em.
i heard MLG.tv will be streaming it. Not sure about VGB but i would assume VGB would be streaming as well.

buzz719

Smash Rookie
Any idea when the schedule for events will be released? Just asking because knowing when the project m tournament starts will dictate whether I will go or not.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Last edited:

TallandGangly

Smash Cadet
You'll get the discount at the venue. So you'll have to pay normally online then after you bring the tv/wii and it is hooked up we can give you in person discounts.
Okay, so its more like a reimbursement?

Edit: I know you laid it out, I just want confirmation before I register that if I bring my tvs/wiis, that I will just receive the money back there that I pay online.

Last edited:

TensenROB

Smash Apprentice
How do I get into the venue now that I've registered? Do I go to the venue and say this is my gamertag and that's it?

Keitaro

Registration is now over. If you registered online you can just show up and wait for your name to be called during the time your event starts. Double check registration to see if your name is there though: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...2VzZVVDFhMjdwSzVlNlNCaGc&usp=sheets_web#gid=0

Need rides during the weekend from the train station (New Brunswick), the hotels in Piscataway/Somerset, the venue, and back? Look no further as Shippo comes to the rescue!!

Shippo will be giving players rides beginning from 7 pm Friday night to Sunday night around midnight from each of these locations. It will just cause the player to pay $2 per person per trip to Shippo.

How to contact Shippo, call him or text him in advance if possible for a ride at this number: 201-755-1413

Keitaro

VERY IMPORTANT

Please check to make sure you have your doubles teammates selected on the registration page. If the icon is green next to your doubles selection along with a name set for your teammate you are good to go.

IF NOT, YOU MUST contact me by MONDAY NIGHT AT 10 PM with your planned partner. If not, you will not be entered in doubles and will be refunded at the venue.

Also check to make sure you are entered in the right events.

You can let me know your doubles teammate either here or through facebook message or through text. Please state your gamertag too.

Registration Entrants Page: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...2VzZVVDFhMjdwSzVlNlNCaGc&usp=sheets_web#gid=0

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Hello, anyone help me really quick this is important.
9B is at the airport to depart from Japan, but in order to go through the gates he needs the address of the place where he is staying in the US.
So can anyone message me the address, phone number and the person's name he is gonna be staying at? his flight is in about 2 hours =(

Last edited:

Snakeee

Smash Master
Miss when most of the talk was here rather than fb lol . Really excited for this one. Keitaro will you be putting up the brackets before the tourney? I need something to ponder over when I'm bored at work

Top Bottom