• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skler really isn't that good.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Deva i assume Skler answered would i would have just regurgitated anyways so i'll turn my attention to settling smash beef like smash players do:

To that guy with the blue name that asked me if I play competitively: You are ********.. MM?

Sliq

Smash Master
Cool, thank's for clearing that up. I wan't sure how often you actually played with them. That makes a lot more sense too. You lose to the good players who you play often and place about top ten. That sounds about right. LOl, this also leads me to believe that midwest is the source of all the problems. They are the reason why good Link's place better at major tourneys, jk. Maybe it wasn't EC or WC being Link retarted. Perhaps it was a mix of The OOSers, mainly midwest, and the players from EC and WC that don't get much Link practice since there are a lot of good players who don't play against Link very often. I suspected East coast had a problem only because you're the only Pro Link that actually uses Link consistantly in tournaments there. As far as my knowledge goes, Most of the other guys you mentioned haven't used Link in years so you would be the only one. Also, I haven't seen very many matches of you against good players aside from PC and I'm sure he was just sandbagging which would explain why he was falling for stuff he shouldn't have. Any ways, no offense Skler. I just saw the title of the thread and was trying to explain why good Links tend to do better than usual at major tourneys than it seems they would based on local tourneys and other random matches. No offense to East Coast either, it was just my original assumption Since You are the only consistant Pro Link Main over there. Your post cleared that up though. It's just a mix from all sides of Players who don't have a lot of Link practice mixed with good link players who along with beating the players who don't know the Link matchup, can take matches from the good players that do, enough to give them higher than normal placings (percent wise) compared to their usual performance. Sound good?

Also, I heard there may be another FC happening this Summer. You should try to go. Idk, maybe we can do a battle for the title of Blue Link or something lol.

Banks

Smash Hero
So does everyone agree that skler is pretty good now

and by pretty good i mean the best link in the world as of right now

Deva

Smash Lord
I'm not and deva sucks at this game didn't you hear?

He lost to a grizzly bear when it came and ripped his sorry head off while he was off playing this game in the woods don't ask me why he was there playing a dumb game I don't know
Hey now, that wasn't just any Grizzly Bear. It was a freakin Kodiac. Those things are top tier. What was I supposed to do with my low tier piece of Crap Link and a game cube controller. I tried slapping it a few times but that just made it angrier. It showed me how top tier it was by ripping my head off. Some how I ended up in Grizzly bear heaven. The grizzly Bears were very kind and said they would train me so that in three years I could return to earth and cease the ounslaught of the demented Kodiac. I said screw that, and asked if there was a faster way, so they sent me to a place on Earth high in the clouds whre a wrinkled old green guy and a short plump jenie looking guy put me in a a really big room. They said it was some kind of time chamber or something. For some reason I also had this rearted halo on my head. Regardless, I trained with the Grizzly bears that agreed to stay with me and My melee skills slowly improved. When I emerged, Only three days had passed even though we were in there for three years. I guess while I was away the Kodiac tried to kill my son Gohan. I don't remember having a son, So I let the kid die. I went and found the kodiac and placed a game cube controller in his claws. He looked very confused, and was just about to rip my head off again when he notice all the pretty colors flashing on the TV. He seemed mesmorized and I probably could have won just like that, but out of nowhere, This strange golden fire appeared around me and my hair turned yellow. I assumed that my training had somehow turned me into Link so I quickly four stocked the Grizzly and saved the world. He then realized he had lost and proceeded to rip my head off again. Since I was already dead, I just went back to grizzly bear heaven. Three years later, I came back to find that the kodiac had been mistaken for a deer and shot. However, I knew the real reason was because he couldn't handle being four stocked by the Legendary super Link.

Moral of the story: If you ever find that you have a son named Gohan you should probably let him die since he'll grow up to be a wuss.

Also I guess training with Grizzly bears makes you a pro.

THE END. :p

boss8

Smash Hero
lol, if you want to give away 20 thats fine idc
ok sure i mean i can get 20 bucks back anytime i want........anyways who u going against me???

another fox?????? falco????? shiek???? marth???? peach????? high tier or top i assume????

cause i've been through all those characters.....and it's nothing but the same routine really...

if your falco isn't as good as eggm's i will have no problem......

if your fox isn't as good as colbol....i will have no problem.....

shiek as good as........drephen or PC...then i shall have no problem....

marth as good as AZEN...then i have no prob.......

or peach as good as cort or vidjo.

Banks

Smash Hero
boss u realized th0rn three stocked bob money in tourney, beat KDJ, and pc chris in mario vs falco mm's and beat green mario at pound2. good luck.

Deva

Smash Lord
tl;dr

moral of the thread don't ever say anyne is good at this game except me because you'll be lying and no one likes that you hear?

every console has an off button.
And there you have it. Not only is it that Skler isn't very good. No one is. Only Aurashade.

boss8

Smash Hero
boss u realized th0rn three stocked bob money in tourney, beat KDJ, and pc chris in mario vs falco mm's and beat green mario at pound2. good luck.
im not bob money.....im not pc.......im not anyone u mentioned....im just boss.....yea i loss to everyone u mentioned......but then again it's just 20 bucks i don't mind....good luck thron....if we ever do fight.....i just wanted to stand up for mario das all....i will still run the MM though.this will be fun :chuckle:

thanks korn.......you beast.

banks didn't u lose to CHaos Knight??? lol

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Boss doesnt suck thorn. Hes actually one of the better mario/doc mains and places high in the md/va region. do your research NE

edit: i beat bob$. i find boss to be just as good if not better

edit: Aurashade, your a dickrider. mm me when i see u

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Boss doesnt suck thorn. Hes actually one of the better mario/doc mains and places high in the md/va region. do your research NE

I watch you everyday

EDIT: I just took boss out to dinner, he's pretty bad with mario just saying

Aesir

Smash Master

we don't have to do research, we're the internet hate machine.

Top Bottom