• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skill Levels; What do you guys think?? Rate 'em.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Haha, apparently EVERYONE is very good at this game, amazing. You are not very good just because you PRACTICE advanced techs, and going to a tourny and getting knocked out the first round of 4 doesnt count as getting eighth round from finals. Just because you finally learned how to wavedash and you can l-cancel pretty good doesnt mean you are very good at this game.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Hmm Id put myself around very good. Im going on expert soon, I have the skills but I need badly another canadian tournament so I can get on the PRs...

soaz

Smash Ace
Ok so now im a bit below very good i use the advanced tactics to the extent that they are acctually a use to me.But i have never been to a tournament since i dont have a way to get there and i dont live in japan so i cant talk to the master of my main.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'd once again like to mention that no, you probably aren't on any level above "Average" if you've never been to a tournament before. Playing lots of games with your friends isn't going to give you an accurate measure of your skill.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
i play with m2k so im obviously a legend (yes this is directed at those that drop names making them sound like they are good...when they...aren't)

soaz

Smash Ace
I'd once again like to mention that no, you probably aren't on any level above "Average" if you've never been to a tournament before. Playing lots of games with your friends isn't going to give you an accurate measure of your skill.
maybe i said it wrong I THINK that i am a bit below very good and besides im not saying that im very good compared to the other players at smashboards just on these rankings.And the above average is when you just start trying to use advanced techniques,so its kinda simple to get to that rank.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Im just posting for the hell of it, and because i have like 1/4 of the length of this thread as my posts lol.

Peace

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Legend: You own this game. During matches, you can manipulate your opponent to do WHATEVER you want them to do. Your word is gospel truth when it comes to this game. If somebody posts an advice thread to somebody that's like extremely long and you post like two lines saying that they were completely wrong, nobody would get mad at you for dissing them. If you've reached this, you're likely named Eggz, SilentWolf, Pc Chris, M2King, etc...

What do you guys think??

^^Yeah......once I effortlessly pwn those mentioned above this post, I will have absolute sovereignty over Smash World Forums.

Let my ambition be known......

JonnyJinx

Smash Cadet
I'd say I fit into the category "Above Average", although I'm not that good at Advanced Techniques yet. Certainly not too bad at them though, and I've never considered them a bad thing. If SSBB was online though, it may mean they'd have to introduce a points system, (so they don't put phenomenally good players against more casual, less knowledgeable ones).

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I'd say I'm average leaning on above average. This is probably due to the fact that I switch mains every few weeks or so, and spend more time working on combinations than technical stuff.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Absolutely not!!! If you're a Legend, everybody else will know it. lol Trust me, they will.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
i am a LEGEND.

thats right, i've played this game longer than all of you...

see how dumb this thread is...anyone can lie...take the legend thing out!
Oh whatever, if the person claims that they're indeed "a legend" then call there bluff, get there Wii number, and challenge them whenever Brawl becomes online compatable.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
He wasn't insulting me

lern2read
This is what I get for trying to have your back? Huh?! Man, just seriously get outta my face before I tear you a new one.

"Learn2read"<----- You know you sound so smug when you say that. It's people like you who make me sick!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I can **** u all with mew2 who i dont even use lol. Does that make every1 feel better? Actually im not going to claim anything, because no one can prove **** so no point in arguing.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
This is what I get for trying to have your back? Huh?! Man, just seriously get outta my face before I tear you a new one.

"Learn2read"<----- You know you sound so smug when you say that. It's people like you who make me sick!
It's people like you that make me think their should be an intelligence screening before you get on the internet. Enjoy your ban time kiddo

i challange both of you to a MM ill be kirby =]

srsly id win thats the sad part =PPPPPPPPPPPPP
LOL PM, good ****, i can't fight a kirby and take your money that would be so messed up LOL

Good **** though that made me laugh, <3

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Good thread gone down the drain. Im saying this for about the 5th time lol. And dont say it was never a good thread, cuz it was.

Peace

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Haha, i cant believe people are still arguing the same stupid crap on here. This thread is 32 pages of everyone saying how good they are, and then flaming everyone else.

Top Bottom