• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skill Levels; What do you guys think?? Rate 'em.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I'm gonna hafta go ahead and put myself at Legend. Here are some of my Smash accomplishments:

-Stealing a car with chillindude829 at *Pound* 2
-Stealing a fifty pound bag of potatoes from Five Guys, going to a tournament, then having g-regulate knee a potato
-Stealing another bag of potatoes a month or so later
-g-reg once zero to death kneed me four times in a row at the start of a tournament match (that should count for at least worst DI)

>___>?
Maybe you should stop stealing $h!t, but hey, it's your life:p

Anyway, did G-Reg really knee a potato? And it's not on youtube?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure someone had a camera phone out, but I'm not that person. I regret that it wasn't recorded for future generations.

Repryx

Smash Champion
SOmeone Throw a Potato in the Sky and Falcon Punch it 50 yards away

THEN Ill be impressed

Repryx

Smash Champion
True story. There were witnesses.

Repryx - Your crew is so racist, everyone in it is black. >_>
I think its Coincidence Me Myself Im Blasian Besides I beleive There is a White Rain Crew...But how does that make us Racist?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
One time Husband money matched my crewmate's Falcon with his Marth, and four stocked it twice in a row. I think information like that is crucial to any thread.

Edit: Repryx - the White Rain Krew doesn't exist until someone makes a thread for it. And Black Rain Krew is racist because you're like eight black guys in a crew called Black Rain. >_>

You should get Frozen into the crew. He's the blackest motha****a alive. Man co-founded Africa with the sun.

Edit: Wow my post count sure is rising from being in this thread. Because I certainly need the posts.

Repryx

Smash Champion
One time Husband money matched my crewmate's Falcon with his Marth, and four stocked it twice in a row. I think information like that is crucial to any thread.

Edit: Repryx - the White Rain Krew doesn't exist until someone makes a thread for it. And Black Rain Krew is racist because you're like eight black guys in a crew called Black Rain. >_>

You should get Frozen into the crew. He's the blackest motha****a alive. Man co-founded Africa with the sun.
Tell Hat to make a thread and Frozen gave me a potato BTW Ask KC and Sage about why its called Black Rain Its more than eight People look @ our thread and see all of our members

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Once again thread is going down the drain. And repryx... HOLY ****E WE HAD THE SAME JOIN DATE AND U HAVE TWICE AS MANY POSTS AS ME... AND I MAKE A GOOD BIT OF POSTS!!!! Now that im done that, have u actually seen any1 do the sacred combo in a match?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sacred Combo? and the reason my post count is so high is cause I post on like EVERYWHERE on the Forum *that Im interested in* and in my regional zone and since you Drugged are in my Pants you are @ a lost cuz there are no tournys & the only one you may see down there is.... *Gets in trouble*

Edit: I average 8 posts a day you do only 2

Repryx

Smash Champion
Drugged....HE beat us both...Combine your post count with mine...and Gideon's......You lose BP!!!!!

mario-man

Smash Lord
well...your post count isn't really high just so let ya'll know;)

and this thread is goin down the drain...
Yeah, but your post count is nearly unheard of for the number of months you've been here. LOL

It's not my fault that this thread MAY be dying...

Repryx

Smash Champion
I cast Cure 4 on this thread....

So about those Rankings....Im not a n00b I took a stock offa M2K I should get a Nobel peace prize since im only 8 months in2 the game lolz

mario-man

Smash Lord
That's not even a competition guys. Eastlitree has been here since '03 sooo....

Ghostype

Smash Champion
One time g-reg kneed me like six times in a row. I got caught in that little corner part of Pokemon Stadium (zig-zag ramp), and I kept like, teching into the corner when he kneed me. It may not exactly be respectable, but I feel as if I accomplished something in that embarrassing moment. I've never seen someone unintentionally be kneed so many times with no pause. It may have been seven of them.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
WOW BP had 100 posts the last time i saw him post wtf... Bp u remember seeing me post like a gazillion times dont you?!?!?! And eastlittree hsa been here since '03... NO COMPARISON NEEDED!!!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
One time g-reg kneed me like six times in a row. I got caught in that little corner part of Pokemon Stadium (zig-zag ramp), and I kept like, teching into the corner when he kneed me. It may not exactly be respectable, but I feel as if I accomplished something in that embarrassing moment. I've never seen someone unintentionally be kneed so many times with no pause. It may have been seven of them.
That is a true accomplishment, without a doubt.

Oh, and Brawlpro, you do post too much, sorry

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
LOL, sry to be posting soo much guys, i love this site, school is soo easy, and hw, well my homework is done during school, nothing awesome happens around here, so i come to talk with ppl and get better here;)i'm glad to find this site, ok well cya guys around!

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Yeah dont complain just go with the flow....But really does noone have anything else to say about rankings? is it possible to go more in depth?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol... WE R GETTING ON TASK... NOOOOO!!!!

Peace lol, and theres nothing wrong with getting on task i guess.

Repryx

Smash Champion
YOU WIN A PUNCH IN DA FACE =D *golf clap*
Redirected @ brawl Pro cuz its a funny *** coment WTFlux is a golf clap???

I didnt say I was gonna harm it....I said I was gonna burn it.

BTW Its not a better addiction its like....Liking the Pie Box but not liking the Pie so much. YOu are always on the Boards after every match FTL which is why *See PM's quote*

Top Bottom