• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skill Levels; What do you guys think?? Rate 'em.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
wait so if u r half as good as him... Then that would put you around 2 levels below him O.o Which actually makes sense btw. Love the sig falco&victory =).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You wash dave? That is messed up.
Anyway, Eggz isn't too pro, I've beat people who've almost beat Eggz(haha, beat eggz), so technically I came close to/beat/am almost half as good as Eggz. Eggz, when I get my driver's license, I'm coming for you...
I nominate this for dumbest post of 2007

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Then it's settled. Congratulations F&V for the dumbest post of all time.

W001!
I'd like to thnk Eggz for being better than me, druggedfox 4 commenting my sig, jet lag for making me stupid, KevinM for the nomination *sniff*

Need something on topic... umm, fthrow->wd->utilt->fair->shl->dtilt?

Eggz

Smash Hero
You wash dave? That is messed up.
Anyway, Eggz isn't too pro, I've beat people who've almost beat Eggz(haha, beat eggz), so technically I came close to/beat/am almost half as good as Eggz. Eggz, when I get my driver's license, I'm coming for you...
Name those people? If they've 'almost beat' my mario, chances are I wasn't trying, or they are more pro than me. Regardless, I'm a fox main. xD

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Wow eggz. You only BARELY BEAT Ken isai and aniki at once?!?!? You must suck. I 4-stocked Forward Ken isai and Captain Jack at once (w/o even playing cuz theres only 4 controller ports). Wow SWF members are noobs... cant believe my favorite mario can barely beat those 3 noobs *scolds eggz*
XD

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Eggz, SilentWolf, Pc Chris, M2King, etc...[/COLOR]

What do you guys think??

That's just ridiculous. Eggz and Silent Wolf in the same league as Mew2King and PC? and no Ken anywhere? KDJ? Captain Jack. What the heck?

mario-man

Smash Lord
Okay, for one, they are in the same league as those guys. 2nd, notice how I said "etc...". That means those other ppl that are EXTREMELY good like the ones listed.

No we're not. lol.
Like forward said:

God Hands:
M2k, PC, Chu would prolly go in there too

Pros:
Darkrain, Ka-Master, Drephen, etc...

Mid:
Phatgamer, Eggz, Watty, etc...

Mas:
Everyone below that.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
>_> just take eggz ans sw names out of the legends paragraph (put them on pros or whatever you want to..)

mario-man

Smash Lord
At first I though he meant that he was under Mas.

If you agree with what Oskurito said, say I. For real guys, Say I if I should change that paragraph to not include Eggz and SWolf

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
.... Where in Washington state? Because there are only 2 or 3 pros down here in Pierce County, and I want somebody actually good to play.

Anyway, I'm God. It's above god hand.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Not really pros, just decent tourny goers. But I can 3 stock all of them, so I have nothing to do...

Oh, and Mario-Man, I. I think it's 'aye', but oh well. BTW, main Doc, he's better

Repryx

Smash Champion
So Are there Pros in Like Alaska and Hawaii? OR would they be considered Pros among people THats basically how I am @ my School but my Crew PWNs me Im a new recruit they are trying to teach me lolz Ive only been playing 8 months but I'm decent! lolz

-PM-

Smash Ace
well i think silent wolf is either the most technical or second most technical next to shiz cause he presses buttons way to fast lol but i think that puts him in legends or at least pros not to mention SW is an extremely good fox IMO

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
He could press buttons faster if someone would slip him some speed before the match.... cough cough. cough. cough coughcoughcough

I seem to notice jamming buttons like there's no tomorrow is a great mindgame, because, hel1, not even you know what you're going to do next

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL XD F&V!!!! Brings a WHOLE new meaning to "Button Masher" doesn't it?? HAHA LOL

well i think silent wolf is either the most technical or second most technical next to shiz cause he presses buttons way to fast lol but i think that puts him in legends or at least pros not to mention SW is an extremely good fox IMO
We had a technical skill face-off thing at FC before our crew battle.

As for pros in Alaska, Lunaris. He beat DSF at OC3 I believe.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Tech Skill isnt always Finger speed Alot of people dont realize its alot familiarity with the controller then muscle memory. But Finger speed is nice with it so thats why I take Speed (racers) B4 my matches Thanks F&VC!!!

Top Bottom