• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skill Levels; What do you guys think?? Rate 'em.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I dont think im pro =(. There have only been like 2 pros posting here... one of them being forward, which in turn makes this a good thread. If forward posts, this thread should be like stickied or something.

mario-man

Smash Lord
What do I have to do to make somebody happy. Almost everything I do makes someone mad and I get flamed.:cry:

forward

Smash Champion
Yall *****es are weak

kevin m shut the **** up

mario-man - cry more noob

best 101 - your a mid

GET ON MY LEVEL!

I'm pro

the rest of you don't matter LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HIGHER forward

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yall *****es are weak

kevin m shut the **** up

best 101 - your a mid

GET ON MY LEVEL!

I'm pro

HIGHER forward

I beleive the song your looking for is the Get on My Level song By Lil Jon lolz Forward I challenge you to a Training session!
If you don't get flamed, it means you're not cool. We all know that
By forward or Just anyone?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yall *****es are weak

kevin m shut the **** up

best 101 - your a mid

GET ON MY LEVEL!

I'm pro

HIGHER forward
You think i'm gonna shut the **** up just cause you told me too?

ZOMG its Forward and he's good at a video game

Sorry man i mean i respect you in the world of smash, and i play to get better, but don't disrespect me cause I don't give a **** if your Warmaster543 or Forward you wanna come at me with disrespect and you'll get none in return

On a side note, i got Two Outed at BIN... maybe i shouldn't just only play Bowser... NAH

Banned via Administration
Yall *****es are weak

kevin m shut the **** up

best 101 - your a mid

GET ON MY LEVEL!

I'm pro

HIGHER forward
FORWARD STFU YOU WIGGER *** ***GOT OMG EVERY TIME I SEE YOU I FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO JUST BE PUNCHED IN THE ****ING FACE. OMFG LIKE WHEN YOU LOST @ POUND 2 SO YOU WENT OUTSIDE TO PLAY BLUES HARMONICA HHAHAHAHA BUT YOU DIDNT GET ANY ATTENTION OUT THERE, WHICH YOU NEED, SO YOU CAME IN TO PLAY BUT NO ONE ****ING CARED. GO RETIRE AND GTFO.

Repryx

Smash Champion
FORWARD STFU YOU WIGGER *** ***GOT OMG EVERY TIME I SEE YOU I FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO JUST BE PUNCHED IN THE ****ING FACE. OMFG LIKE WHEN YOU LOST @ POUND 2 SO YOU WENT OUTSIDE TO PLAY BLUES HARMONICA HHAHAHAHA BUT YOU DIDNT GET ANY ATTENTION OUT THERE, WHICH YOU NEED, SO YOU CAME IN TO PLAY BUT NO ONE ****ING CARED. GO RETIRE AND GTFO.
HEY Ypu cant talk to 4warf in all caps like that! He's a Falco! I Must say though Ive Never Met the Guy....So I'll see if He's Really like this in person one day...But Ive never heard of him being rude.....

HEY Ypu cant talk to 4warf in all caps like that! He's a Falco! I Must say though Ive Never Met the Guy....So I'll see if He's Really like this in person one day...But Ive never heard of him being rude.....
then you dont talk to people rofl. hes biggest d-bag in melee community ever.

damage incorperated

Smash Apprentice
top professional: best at this game, theres about 10-15 in america, you know which ones

professional: extremely tournament experienced and generally amazing, but obviously not on the same level as of a top professional in the end

everyone else: people who have played with their friends on weekends for years, who dont delve so deep into this game, can still prevent an advtech player with decent tournament experience from 2 stocking them. people who do not reach the level of a pro player can still be beaten out by a non serious player simply because certain things in this game can be abused regardless of skill even in a controlled enviroment. you could compare it to how a top pro can take out 10s of professional players in a crew battle by himself, even if hes never played or heard of any one of them before and any one of them could do the same to a crew full of people like me

thas the way i see it

Repryx

Smash Champion
then you dont talk to people rofl. hes biggest d-bag in melee community ever.
In That case...There is a Simple way to make him stop....Get Better than Him...I plan on doing that But I dunno if there is enough time...Before Brawl comes out...Power...Fading....Beam....Me up Jim....

In That case...There is a Simple way to make him stop....Get Better than Him...I plan on doing that But I dunno if there is enough time...Before Brawl comes out...Power...Fading....Beam....Me up Jim....
i nominate this for gayest post of 2007.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Eggz and SilentWolf aren't legends, they're pros. Sorry, and don't flame me. It's true.
I'm Very Good.

forward

Smash Champion
oh no 5150 thinks i'm a d-bag LOOLLLL what a moron

any one but u dude

ur just too cool lmaOO!

with ur...... doin **** LOLL man

i'm glad we have people like u to play super man, ur fun LOL

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
why is forward being such a jerk >__>

also, I think you're limits are a bit off... the step from noob to novice is a small one, where the step from very good to expert to pro is a lot bigger >.<

Lesheik

Smash Lord
why is forward being such a jerk >__>

also, I think you're limits are a bit off... the step from noob to novice is a small one, where the step from very good to expert to pro is a lot bigger >.<
Hmm. I think you're right.

mario-man

Smash Lord
What is going on here guys?!?!

Forward thinks I'm a n00b without ever seeing any of my never-been-posted vids. How dare he!! I don't care if it is Forward. :p

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Okay sorry eggz, forgot u posted here >< K we have eggz as a pro too, btw im a novice and i barely know how to davewash. XP

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
You wash dave? That is messed up.
Anyway, Eggz isn't too pro, I've beat people who've almost beat Eggz(haha, beat eggz), so technically I came close to/beat/am almost half as good as Eggz. Eggz, when I get my driver's license, I'm coming for you...

Top Bottom