• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skill Levels; What do you guys think?? Rate 'em.

Deception

Smash Ace
I'd say I'm between very good and above average. I've got my SHFFLs nearly down, and wavedashing and landing has become a priority. Though my spacing and control could use work.

Repryx

Smash Champion
There needs to be a cap for how long your name is on these boards. Desperately.
I agree!!! (nice avatar lolz)

im stuck between average and above average,dunno,i lose a heck alot against my non-tech brother:ohwell:
WHIMP!

Anyway Can we please let this thread die??? I mean seriously its gone on and off topic....its had a lil legit discussion....now its just "Im about average w/ no vids" Here is a proposition....Post VIds and let everyone else rate you!!!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Anyway Can we please let this thread die??? I mean seriously its gone on and off topic....its had a lil legit discussion....now its just "Im about average w/ no vids" Here is a proposition....Post VIds and let everyone else rate you!!!
Or better yet, go to a tournament and let everyone **** you.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Me??? Yeah BAsically...I lacketh Mindgames on my Falco and they always put me up in the Pro's pools (I.E 1st tourney M2K 1st pools match) lolz Raging...Teach me your ways!...........................Viewtiful Falco????

Henshin a Go-Go Baby!!!

Top Bottom