• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skill Levels; What do you guys think?? Rate 'em.

Eggz

Smash Hero
How thoughtful of you. I can only cook on the grill..but maybe..

We can throw a party? You bake the cookies, me grill and maybe others can help?
Hmm, I do fancy a party. and with BlueDeath on the grill, how can it fail? IT CAN'T!

Ok so lets have a running count out of boredom

N00b- nuro

Novice- Darc, Dazwa, KevinM, Reflex, Aiser, Bluedeath1000 and Eggz, Pine

Average Viva La Puff, Onyx Vulpin, Azelf's Brother

Above Average Teeman92, Paladin Marth, Kwesi, Divine Serphim, Chaos Leader, Azelf, Deathcarter, DrewbyDewBy

Very Good- -PM-, Che Lab, Puffball64, F8al, Flamin Roy, Haruno Kotetsu Bombe1c, Jem., Druggedfox

Expert Edgeswipe21, Brawl Pro, Choknater

Pro- X4FoSho4X, Banks

Legend

Lunasora- Lunasora

Yeah this one seems pretty accurate
I wish i wasn't a novice. =[

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Legend=Uber Pro?
Cause I remember a mario player named Silv (author of the mariotality videos) who claimed to be an "uber pro"

BTW, I fall on the "very good" category according to that scale (which I don't think is accurate) =(

Pine

Smash Ace
Legend=Uber Pro?
Cause I remember a mario player named Silv (author of the mariotality videos) who claimed to be an "uber pro"

BTW, I fall on the "very good" category according to that scale (which I don't think is accurate) =(
lol of course you are very good....who isnt these days?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Legend=Uber Pro?

That wasn't Silv, that was a clip of Jeremy from the web show "Pure Pwnage" which is friggin hilarious.

It can't fail, you are indeed correct Eggz...but..who shall we invite? Besides kevin of course
All of the novices. Like every hot asian female smasher.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I can only grill as well, is this a problem
Two people on one grill is unheard of, but tonight, WE DINE IN HELL, so maybe it will work out.

Sounds good eggz, what shall I be cooking? hmmm?
All food ever cooked in "World's Top Cook" or whatever its called on the cooking channel.

EDIT:

This is looking a lot like the bowser spam thread. >_>;

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah i'm done posting.. i made my point that this thread was worthless.. and also wasted four valuable posts... on random stuff >_>

Laterz

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Sounds magnificent!

We shall serve the kabobs with large spiked spears in order to keep the atmosphere right.

*whispers to eggz* I'm heading to bed, hold down the fort.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Whoahh!!! If Eggz is a novice, I don't even have a skill level invented for my level of skills. :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It looks like all the Novices can destroy the Above Average and Very Good. Does that make me a Very Good?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
WOW. This went from a really good thread, with a lot of very intelligent discussion to a spam thread in less than 2 days...KEEP IT UP. XD JK. Now seriously does any1 actually want to get back on topic? Or should he turn this into a spam thread XD.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This was never a good thread. Anyone who thought it was a good thread was just stroking their ego with "oh... I think I'm almost pro level!"

Top Bottom