• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
wassup bro

rockin? about as gay as it gets

did you know that rockin was once lovers with jungle as a hooker?

did you know that rockin was used as a mafia hooker role?

IN HIS OWN GAME

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
nice story but i meant more game related i think his opening post is bad and scummy definite :thumbsdown:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Go more into detail as to what you're thinking right now, all you're giving me in your post is underhanded comments without any meat to them.
Didn't like that Legolas was telling LAK which head could post. I see no reason why that is beneficial to town, especially since John always looks scummy to me.
I liked that JTB was weighing your intentions/trying to get in your head with regards to what you were thinking.

In order to get more action in the game, there should be more votes on Lego.
Why is this?
:phone:
@Orbo:

Past experience activity has been a problem where people lynched you because they thought you weren't doing much.
alright I can understand that.
Unvote Vote Orbo

#106 is textbook newbie-scum.

:059:
how so? I read the thread real quick, dropped some comments and then went to finish getting ready to go to a friends.

#HBC | ѕoup

Orboknown said:
Didn't like that Legolas was telling LAK which head could post. I see no reason why that is beneficial to town, especially since John always looks scummy to me.
I liked that JTB was weighing your intentions/trying to get in your head with regards to what you were thinking.
Don't see how this a factor? Okay, and you felt the need to comment on it for what reason?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
didn't see how what was a factor?
I thought having a paper trail of what you think was a good thing so people can follow along. Guess I was wrong

#HBC | ѕoup

It's not a factor for Legolas pushing one side of the slot to post, it's null if anything considering it is not detrimental to play, more to subjective opinion as to who he wanted to lead. Yeah but everything you said has no substance, you might have been trying to give paper trails but you forgot to give us [i[reason[/i] to follow your paper trails. I feel like your whole post was rushed and put in an attempt to look townie by trying to cram.

Neither do I. Not explaining why he didn't like our slot was kinda meh, but I don't see how that couldn't of been just bad town.

I don't really buy that he's newbie scum who was "rushed." Don't you feel Soup that newbie scum would probably be more careful?

@Gheb: No one's going to lynch someone because they're "bad." So . . . yeah.

@LAK: Sorry missed that.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
It's not a factor for Legolas pushing one side of the slot to post, it's null if anything considering it is not detrimental to play, more to subjective opinion as to who he wanted to lead. Yeah but everything you said has no substance, you might have been trying to give paper trails but you forgot to give us [i[reason[/i] to follow your paper trails. I feel like your whole post was rushed and put in an attempt to look townie by trying to cram.
never said it was definitively scummy of them, just that I didn't like it.

My post was rushed because I was supposed to be cleaning and not playing mafia. But i promised I would be active as possible this game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Vote: Orboknown

Yo KevinM should we just quick lynch this scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't really buy that he's newbie scum who was "rushed." Don't you feel Soup that newbie scum would probably be more careful?
Look at that carefulness in his response to me, need anything else?

Since I'm not Xonar I can't answer your question Soup.

However I can offer a counterpoint to your accusation of Orboknown. While it's true that his response to you was kinda safe ("I didn't say he was totally scum, just that I didn't like that"), it's nothing that I wouldn't expect any frightened newbie to do, regardless of alignment.

Also I'm having a hard to wrapping my head around an Orboknown scum attacking my slot so soon. It seems a lil' gutsy for newbie Orboknown to attack someone that could probably wreck his ****. The accusation against us is dumb and he should of toke that as null, but that in itself actually makes it seem like he's trying to scumhunt. Like, his dumb accusation is exactly what I would expect out of newbie town who didn't really know what to look for.

Anyways Rockin seems more legit scummy anyways. You agree with Rockin scum right? the construction of his post seemed phoney (the questions he asked, way he spoke to Marshy). I think I'm feeling better parking my vote here.

vote: Rockin

Total whiteknighting.

/inb4 someone accuses me of chainsaw

Soup, your move.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Digging the Orbo hate. I'm on the wagon in spirit :)

@Swordy

Mostly Gheb and Marshmellow Man. Both are experienced players, and with Macman joining with Marshy, it'd be difficult to see his play style.

Sheesh, I havn't even posted yet and you're making threats to me. You REALLY gotta turn off that vendetta on me, Marshy.

Eh, nothing fancy. I'd just hold them accountable for either person's post. *shrugs* Hardly played a lot of hyrdras.

If you feel I'm scum, then be sure to add more steam this time Calling me out and not doing anything doesn't mean you were right :B

Also, I was pretty unmotivated that game. A lot of vets in the game and none of them I was buddies with? Lame.

This game is different cause it's SKIES OF ARCADIA! w000000t!

I see a bit of unfamiliars in this game.

Orobo, soup - give me a legitimate reason of why none of you two should be lynched toDay?
And this post is scummy how?

Digging the Orbo hate. I'm on the wagon in spirit :)

@Swordy

And this post is scummy how?
This is peculiar:
Sheesh, I havn't even posted yet and you're making threats to me. You REALLY gotta turn off that vendetta on me, Marshy.
Gonna have to leave the overall question to Swordy though :v
I feel like there's a lack of intent to keep things moving. It's a dull post, not sharp and lacks pressure.

Nothing special at all. Something on your mind?
No, was just curious as you change your style every so often.

I'm down with [redacted] and Rockin. People need to post more though.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 1.1

1. Rockin
2. Rake
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry)
4. Orboknown
5. Gheb_01: LAK > Orbo
6. J: Legolas
7. KevinM
8. Soup~: J > Orbo
9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4)
10. Gorf
11. Legolas: LAK > Rockin
12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy): Rake > Orbo
13. JTB: Gheb > Orbo

Count
Orbo (4): Gheb, JTB, Marshmellowman, Soup
Rockin (1): Legolas
Legolas (1): J

Not voting: AM, Gorf, KevinM, LAK, Orbo, Rockin, Rake

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline on Friday June 8th at 11:59 PM AST!

#HBC | ѕoup

However I can offer a counterpoint to your accusation of Orboknown. While it's true that his response to you was kinda safe ("I didn't say he was totally scum, just that I didn't like that"), it's nothing that I wouldn't expect any frightened newbie to do, regardless of alignment.

Also I'm having a hard to wrapping my head around an Orboknown scum attacking my slot so soon. It seems a lil' gutsy for newbie Orboknown to attack someone that could probably wreck his ****. The accusation against us is dumb and he should of toke that as null, but that in itself actually makes it seem like he's trying to scumhunt. Like, his dumb accusation is exactly what I would expect out of newbie town who didn't really know what to look for.

Anyways Rockin seems more legit scummy anyways. You agree with Rockin scum right? the construction of his post seemed phoney (the questions he asked, way he spoke to Marshy). I think I'm feeling better parking my vote here.

Total whiteknighting.

Soup, your move.
Thing is, Orbo has had enough games to understand how you play and develop a playstyle, I know LAK commented on something like 'I don't think Orbo is scum, he does this all the time.' What do you think of that exactly and can you relate to what LAK is saying?

I think it's possible, throw some mud on something and try to pretend you have something going while trying to not make it seem like you're instigating, I felt that was what orbo was trying to do, he pointed the finger but he didn't fully attack you, he even said in his response to me 'i never said it was scummy, i just didn't like it.' Lines like these bother me a lot, they show cautiousness that a townie shouldn't have, I don't get why he couldn't just stick with his initial thought, and he had to emphasize he didn't feel it was scummy. I understand that newbie town can try to look assertive and try putting on big boy pants but there's a huge difference between newbie scum and newbie town, I feel newbie town would be more responsible about his actions. Do you agree?

Yes, I do agree with that sentiment and I didn't like Rockin's first post at all, it's not the same in orbo's that it seems rushed, it's more so selective and that little comment Rockin made at the end bothered me for sure. It's not about it being pointed towards me it's more about I don't see the purpose of saying it, I will give Rockin time to respond however.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Odd question, You doubt my mafia skills or something? I won't get lynched because i'm town, and i'm certainly not a pushover or someone to get lynched easily anymore, no idea why you felt to call out two players you considered weak without looking at background history.
I doubt your helpfulness, so yeah I'm kinda doubting your skills.

If I remember right, my time with you in Touhou mafia was unpleasant. I think I was scratching my head at your slot for a good while. I don't know whether you've actually learned from your mistakes or not, so that's why I'm currently doubtful. If you can show me you're legitimately scum hunting and being helpful to other players, then there'll be any problems.

give me the reason why you keep putting my name like that?
on a serious note, because I plan to be active and help town geet **** done.
Activity should be better here than in SF or gigabots
Because in most games I've played you in, you

- lacked content in your post
- unhelpful
- inactive

And in each game, I didn't see you learn from it, so right now I'm pretty skepticle. You said you're gonna try and get **** done, but then

a few posts/Days later, you post a few times with one liners like this.

So how about trying to put some more words in your post once awhile? I can do it. Gheb can do it. Hell, everyone in here can put some sort of content in a post except you. so really...

Step it up.

wassup bro

rockin? about as gay as it gets

did you know that rockin was once lovers with jungle as a hooker?
A CONVINCING hooker, mind you. I won scum MVP in that game :B

did you know that rockin was used as a mafia hooker role?

IN HIS OWN GAME?
NUH UH THAT IS FALSE, I WANTED IT TO BE A MAFIA ROLE BLOCKER, BUT YOU AND EE MADE IT INTO A HOOKER AND NOW I'M BEING LAUGHED AT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

/emo

:phone:[/QUOTE]

Total whiteknighting.

Soup, your move.
Okay.

So who am I protecting? And why am I scummy?

lol I must've hit a sore spot with soup and Orbo

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Gonna have to leave the overall question to Swordy though :v
I feel like there's a lack of intent to keep things moving. It's a dull post, not sharp and lacks pressure.
Well yeah it lacks pressure. I was just saying for Marshy to give me a chance before trying to lynch me. That guy always has it for me in majority of Mafia games I played with him lol.

If that's your base reason for wanting me lynched, you may need to try harder then that.

FOS: Ragnarock

Not liking how you feel I'm scummy, but going after Orbo instead.

JTB - Any reason why you're voting for Orbo?

#HBC | ѕoup

Rockin said:
I doubt your helpfulness, so yeah I'm kinda doubting your skills.

If I remember right, my time with you in Touhou mafia was unpleasant. I think I was scratching my head at your slot for a good while. I don't know whether you've actually learned from your mistakes or not, so that's why I'm currently doubtful. If you can show me you're legitimately scum hunting and being helpful to other players, then there'll be any problems.
Okay.

Rockin said:
FOS: Ragnarock

Not liking how you feel I'm scummy, but going after Orbo instead.
What? Do you want me to go after you? I had you on the side and i'm focused on Orboknown right now, i'm allowed to do two things at once, this reasoning seems contrived.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Idk @ Lego. Nothing really says scum tryna slide by to me, it seems more like just... Stuck on nothing. I mean I could see where you're coming from, but what makes you think my scenario ain't so?

Oh and yea swordy I still wanna see watchu got.

#HBC | ѕoup

Man, Gorf. I'm tempted, but they're both scum. What do I do? :(

Ho! I think I've already discovered a couple of the negative integers in the equation! Give me a minute to proof my math.

I would still like more opinions on Soup. J, MMMan, WL/Ryker you guys?

If you can't get that proof down, 000, I'm willing to give you a cheat sheet.

I finished one of the formulas for this game already and it solved to this:

Soup=scum

The way you've proofed the formula matches up entirely with your partner's means of approaching his suspicions of a negative integer. You're doing good work, 000! Would you like to be my star pupil?

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU FACTORING HECTOPASCALS, CLASS IS IN SESSION.

Ex. #1

Interesting approach to start with questions, i'm assuming you're trying something different for the sake of getting reads? To answer your question there is nobody i'm looking out for and I will just play this game more naturally, however I think out all those people in your list you should keep an eye on Gheb, he can be a really scum when he wants to be and you might want to look further into his intention more than others. I don't usually have a problem reading him but just a heads up for both of you.
Agree with this assessment, I liked his first post for the most part and hopefully he'll more enthusiasm when it comes to this game. Don't get why people are piling on LAK, he can be of some use if he isn't going to rely on some ****ty gambit for his reads, it seems like they're actually going to try and give effort.
Soup Obviously Has Changed About Having This Opinion Alarmingly

The Standard Deviant obviously assumes that to solve for Gheb, you have to use care>normal. Yet Gheb post+1=Soup solving his formula for town? Gheb≤null? So where is your beauty?

Top Bottom