• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

In for Sworddancer.

FACTORING HECTOPASCALS! Divide your name by 2 or 3 digits and it's still so zetta long!

This is a poor attempt of joking around, I haven't been modkilled in ages.
Where's your beauty, HalfDad? Your distaste is garbage!

CRUNCH

I'll add it to the heap!

has anyone actually played the skies of arcadia game?

I don't want to feel like the only one fanboying right now lol
I can't speak for my zetta sexy other half but when availability=0, I can't say I'd have had the pleasure.

(And I'm just warming up!)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Rake is the only one left to confirm, so I'll be prodding him, and if he hasn't responded within two days I'm replacing him with Nabe.

IMPORTANT: After some thought and discussion, I'm changing deadlines to 10 days. Makes things easier for everyone and accounts for weekends.

With that said...

Day 1 Begins, Deadline is Friday, June 8th at 11:59 PM ATLANTIC STANDARD TIME (One hour past EST)​

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4

1. Rockin - Hello Rockin, Let's talk about players you are interested in atm. Who off experience is someone you will keep your eye on?

2. Rake - Have we met before? (Red Ruy here) Tell me about yourself, what experience you have in mafia and who you know for past games.

3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry) - Am I in your factor? Tell me which players next to yourself are threats as scum and which ones you want to keep an eye on?

4. Orboknown - Orbo, I offer a hand of friendship to join me as my Mrs. Hudson. But I need to gain your trust, tell me about past games and what you learned as town from losses and wins. What do you plan on changing from those games here and why?

5. Gheb_01 - Ghebbycakes, I don't like inactives, what is your plan this game if they become a problem and which ones are notorious problems you want to see done with?

6. J - I offer my hand of friendship here as well as my Watson. I beleive we can have full trust. But where do we look if we do team up? Which players are first to get attention and why?

7. KevinM - Kevbro, Marshy is on a hydra with Macman, I am in one with John, Ryker and Laundry are together, Sworddancer with Xonar. What do you plan to do to read us? Play normal or treat us different?

8. Soup~ - Hey Soupa, Let's chat a bit, I think we need a good look at this list of people and need to shift who needs a main focus among these players, Gorf, JTB, Gheb? Who shoul get attention first and why?

9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4) - :lucario:

10. Gorf - Gorf, I have been a fan of your recent games, tell me about AM hydra, Legolas hydra, and Marsh hydra. You get a shot, and only one, who to shoot and why shoot them?

11. Legolas - Ello there governor. What do you plan on doing with the inactives and why?

12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy) - Do you plan to lynch immediately and let it go through? If so, is there a read your looking for or a player who needs to die?

13. (JTB) - How was anime stuff? Also who off experience gets your main attention and who needs to be looked at the most?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Interesting approach to start with questions, i'm assuming you're trying something different for the sake of getting reads? To answer your question there is nobody i'm looking out for and I will just play this game more naturally, however I think out all those people in your list you should keep an eye on Gheb, he can be a really scum when he wants to be and you might want to look further into his intention more than others. I don't usually have a problem reading him but just a heads up for both of you.

Ruy, I have two terms by which you're going to have to abide;

Term 1:
You let Joey play the entirety of Day 1.

Term 2:
You do not pull any dumb gambit this game.

Failure to do so will require extreme elaboration.

To answer your question, I'm not big on lynching inactives. It's a back up to lynching scummy players, especially on Day1 where a flip would be wonderful.

Mr Rake, you're viewing the thread. Tell me who, out of this playerlist, would be your best friend this game? If you don't know, you can make a small list. Yeah that'd be swell.

Sword if you read this you're gay.
haha you're gay now

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm very glad that this game started once I got home and not while I was still at the con. Might need to see a doctor though since I got major rashes or bugbites up and down my leg.

13. (JTB) - How was anime stuff? Also who off experience gets your main attention and who needs to be looked at the most?
I'm not sure what kind of answer you are trying to get here. My main attention is going to waiver and not going to be affected by experience because every game is different. And for your second question, who needs to be looked at the most in what sort of context?

Vote: Gheb

Term 2:
By asking this, do you assume LAK to already be town?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
JTB is the one worries me the most when it comes to inactivity. If his commitment for the game matches his enthusiasm for the flavor he won't be a problem though. You're a notorious problem and I want you dead asap unless you prove to be valuable.

:059:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Triple shroomish.

@lak AM hydra will be annoying, legolas can swing either way, and marsh will be either inactive or insightful. I'd shoot Gheb because there's only room for one shroomish :cool:

Welcome to my ki-

(WAIT THAT'S THE WRONG GUY)

Heh! I see we have a new batch of variables today! Time to do the math!

Ruy, I have two terms by which you're going to have to abide;

Term 1:
You let Joey play the entirety of Day 1.

Term 2:

Failure to do so will require extreme elaboration.

To answer your question, I'm not big on lynching inactives. It's a back up to lynching scummy players, especially on Day1 where a flip would be wonderful.
Looks like you've learned not to do the same tired schtick you pulled in Math Blasters and Ryker Maf, huh?

3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry) - Am I in your factor? Tell me which players next to yourself are threats as scum and which ones you want to keep an eye on?
I'd say that, as scum, you should look at for Lego*******es if Xonar commits, Gheb/marshmellowman because they have anti-town playstyles as it is, and neither of us can get a consistent bead on Gorf without an investigative to back it up.

So keep an eye on all of them! If J or Soup are scum, they'll probably expose themselves by D3, with a good chance of it being earlier.

Vote: LAK

By asking this, do you assume LAK to already be town?
What? Why ask this?

Looks like you've learned not to do the same tired schtick you pulled in Math Blasters and Ryker Maf, huh?
Implying claiming cop guilty on a bad player and going against Swiss for the sake of it is the same thing? You said you did math, but you haven't calculated an outcome! Solve K*(S/T) and give me your θ, geometric angle!

Implying claiming cop guilty on a bad player and going against Swiss for the sake of it is the same thing? You said you did math, but you haven't calculated an outcome! Solve K*(S/T) and give me your θ, geometric angle!

This 000 thinks he's got some beauty, huh. Who says I didn't finish the formula? The answer was 0--null, just like that action should be read.

#HBC | ѕoup

JTB is the one worries me the most when it comes to inactivity. If his commitment for the game matches his enthusiasm for the flavor he won't be a problem though. You're a notorious problem and I want you dead asap unless you prove to be valuable.

:059:
Agree with this assessment, I liked his first post for the most part and hopefully he'll more enthusiasm when it comes to this game. Don't get why people are piling on LAK, he can be of some use if he isn't going to rely on some ****ty gambit for his reads, it seems like they're actually going to try and give effort.

#HBC | ѕoup

God I cannot grammar today. Excuse me for having massive dyslexia.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Vote: LAK

What? Why ask this?
Because you are asking him to not do something that he's done in the past and has gotten lynched for as town. I assume that means you have a town read on him and you don't want him to do something stupid that makes town want to lynch him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: (:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX:)

LAK said:
But where do we look if we do team up? Which players are first to get attention and why?
Hmm I would deffo say probably look at the hydras because they will be the hardest to read in order I would say Marshmellow being the hardest, Lego in the middle I presume, and then AM would be the easiest. For attention, people will make attention to themselves and I don't really say many players deserve to need to get "auto-attention" right out the gate. However, I guess the ones to watch would be the newer players like Rake and Orbo to determine their trains of thought.

W.r.t. your hand/buddying, I might take you up on that later in the game dependent on how things go.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy) - 1. Do you plan to lynch immediately and let it go through? 2. If so, is there a read your looking for or a player who needs to die?
1. but of course
2. im looking for scum idgaf which player it is. im also hoping that you jtb and rockin all die as soon as possible. maybe razieks blessed us with a multishot vig who will shoot you all in his next post

vote rake

:phone:

This 000 thinks he's got some beauty, huh. Who says I didn't finish the formula? The answer was 0--null, just like that action should be read.
Looks like my calculus went way over your head, little digit! I was asking for your angle, but it's looking to be quadrant. You divided your posts while I expected you to shorten the formula!

Translation: You misunderstand. I was telling you to answer Ruy's question ("Tell me which players next to yourself are threats as scum and which ones you want to keep an eye on?"), but you ninja'd me because I wasn't expecting a multi post this early
Bonus points if you got the quadrant pun

Alright, the American here with some quick questions.

LAK, was there a reason you asked the questions you did to the people you did, or was it just random?

Gheb, if you're serious about you vote on LAK, then what do you hope to gain from your vote on them?

@Anyone and everyone: What do you make of Soup so far, if anything at all?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh and Sword I need you to go to the social and weigh in on the topic at hand, with you being from Florida and whatnot.

Top Bottom