• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: NO MORE EXCUSES! Aryman wins! Discussion open.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I still have to fight you actually, I'll get online right now, I might still have your FC too =D

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Ouch... Cheap Josh takes one two of the toughest hombres in the tournament, heh.

Where did Owndizzler go...? He was kicking so much ***, it would be a shame for him to drop the ball at this point.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah GG's =D

I haven't played on Mario Circuit forever lol

And I think Aryman is doing a match in my tourney right now

Snare

Smash Lord
i need my wifi fixed D:, anyone have any tips to speed up connection, its getting to where everyone is red for me

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i need my wifi fixed D:, anyone have any tips to speed up connection, its getting to where everyone is red for me
LAN Adapter! :laugh:

Unless you already have one then I'm not sure what to do. I wish I could help but I don't know much about computers =D

Snare

Smash Lord
lol niether do i, all i know is that wireless isnt good for wiis D:, ill try resisting the router again and play some matches (shadow sorry D: )

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I made a note of it, and will update the bracket before long. Photobucket lags like **** for me, so I don't like going there too often.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Great Games again Naucitos =D
I'm still shaking a bit, I had typing after an intense match lol

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Dude, I ****ing KNOW you beat me. You don't have to tell me. Jesus Christ.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Hey omis, if you're on, i'm here and fixed my internet? apparently i was getting some crazy interference before, but i changed channels on my wireless and now its fixed

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Yup, awesome timing, i'll add you and host now, CP?
Also, yeah, i was going to ask if you had played any yoshis before, you didn't seem to know wtf to do abotu the eggs XD

EDIT: Ary made my friend list be full again :(

Also, my CP is delfino, and i'm assuming you wont mind me recording?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Yup, awesome timing, i'll add you and host now, CP?
Also, yeah, i was going to ask if you had played any yoshis before, you didn't seem to know wtf to do abotu the eggs XD
CP is Battlefield. Start on Smashville?

No prob, record away. You gotta upload it even if you lose tho :p

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
battlefield was my ban, and i'd rather not start on smashville, if you're not up for FD, my first strike would be lylat, or we could random?

EDIT: Of course i'm not going to bias the uploads on me winning, why else would i bother recording a match with someone whos gone almost undefeated the whole tourney? XD

Top Bottom