• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Hey, it's Serenade!

Where have you been, out trying to have some perfect no damage Guy Solo Vs. Nebilim run?
Nope, no damage Estelle solo Vs. Kratos!

:bee:

EDIT@Sirion: Not bad, definitely a small ray of light for Sonic, but not as perfect as one would hope.

:093:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alright, I'll check it out, Alterhalo.

Lilmac and PokemonMasterIRL, your characters have been chosen for you. PM me with your character picks for the first round.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh and are we able to pick any stage from the list for the first round?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Any stage except the banned two, yes. Make sure you both agree on the method for choosing the stage, though.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I was just going to choose a random Neutral.

I'll tell him if we can start on FD to be more fair

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Samusbrawler vs. Lilmac

Samusbrawler will be using Bowser for this match. Lilmac will be using Peach.

And you can work out with him the stage you want to play on yourself, Samus. :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Samusbrawler vs. Lilmac

Samusbrawler will be using Bowser for this match. Lilmac will be using Peach.

And you can work out with him the stage you want to play on yourself, Samus. :laugh:
:urg: I banned Bowser, I told him that too. I guess I need to choose a new character now... >_>

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sorry, man. I wasn't able to look at the bans when he told me that. He's switching your character to Captain Falcon.

Because he was at fault, you can counterpick if you'd like, or stick with Peach.

Edit: Samusbrawler will be using Falcon, Lilmac will now be using Ness.

Pay more attention, guys. As you see, I can't be looking over everyone's shoulders at once.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I suppose I'll wait for his reply, but I already sent you his new character :laugh:
So I'll just see what he wants to do.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Aryman has announced Omis?'s character. Omis?, PM me with your character choice as soon as possible.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

There will be a new rule in place from now on. If you choose a character from your opponent's banned list, you must PUBLICLY choose again, and they're immediately allowed to counterpick your choice. This will hopefully make people actually pay attention to what they're doing from now on.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol we finally finished our match =D

I won 2-0
GG's buddy =D

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
Yaya, let's set up our fight for Saturday. Any time works for me if your open. Gonna be busy on Friday

Gonna be comin for the rest of you soon!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I might be going to New Mexico to visit my cousins for Christmas..... Should I just drop and you can find someone else? Or do you think I'll be able to work around it?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's up to you. You have until the 29th to play your first match. If you think you can get your match in before then, you should be fine. Try to work something out with your opponent. Speaking of which...

11 - PokemonMasterIRL vs. 15 - LordoftheMorning

LotM will be using Jigglypuff for the first round. IRL will be using Bowser.

6 - omis? vs. 4 - Aryman

Omis will be using Bowser. Aryman will be using Ganondorf.

The bracket will be updated relatively soon. (I can already tell that this is going to make for some hilarious matches. :laugh:)

Edit: The bracket has been updated.

krossjosh

Smash Rookie
I wanted to play GFE today since I wanted to get this over with but I see thats not happening. O well...just get back to me whenever. Don't hesitate to post a visitor message or send a PM even if I'm offline. You might be surprised at how fast I might get back to you...

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
GFE, Kross says you've been ignoring his PMs and Visitor profile messages. Respond and set something up, or you'll forfeit this round. It's called common courtesy, man.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I can only imagine who I'm going to get, hehe. I'm not even sure who I plan on CHOOSING for the first round, yet.

cba

Smash Master
GFE, Kross says you've been ignoring his PMs and Visitor profile messages. Respond and set something up, or you'll forfeit this round. It's called common courtesy, man.
just in case he hadnt noticed, its 1:10 AM, so he could wait till tomorrow.
and why would he get DQd if we have a week?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
just in case he hadnt noticed, its 1:10 AM, so he could wait till tomorrow.
and why would he get DQd if we have a week?
Because he's logged in a few times today. He also logged in most recently just a few minutes before I posted that. This hasn't been an isolated incident. I didn't say he'll forfeit right away, but I did make it perfectly clear in the rules that if you don't make a reasonable effort to present yourself for a match, it's on you.

cba

Smash Master
Because he's logged in a few times today. He also logged in most recently just a few minutes before I posted that. This hasn't been an isolated incident. I didn't say he'll forfeit right away, but I did make it perfectly clear in the rules that if you don't make a reasonable effort to present yourself for a match, it's on you.
We do understand that. but god, he can chill for a sec.
I am practically making my ganon more pro than it already is.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Relax, cba. He doesn't need a lawyer to protect him. The issue has already been taken care of, so don't worry about it.

gantrain05

Smash Master
sorry, i haven't been keeping up with the tourney, been working all week, but i got some time on friday and all day saturday, looks like im playing rythe? is that right. well hope to see ya online. nice to know the tourney got started.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I want to remove ROB from my list of banned characters and I don't want to add anyone else to it. Can I do that?

EDIT: Actually can I add Dedede to the list if possible.
(I'm changing my list around so much, I'm bad at deciding things like this...)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sorry, man. You've already played your first match, so it wouldn't be fair to anyone else if you changed your picks now.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
No, that would defeat the purpose of the tournament, plus they could random a banned character. Nice idea, though.

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
sorry, i haven't been keeping up with the tourney, been working all week, but i got some time on friday and all day saturday, looks like im playing rythe? is that right. well hope to see ya online. nice to know the tourney got started.
Let's do this on Saturday, then. I've got all day as well. Wonder who I'll be forced to use?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry, man. You've already played your first match, so it wouldn't be fair to anyone else if you changed your picks now.
lol actually I requested the change a while ago, but since this thread is so popular my post got buried by all the other ones D=

Snare

Smash Lord
i have a question, does the random slot count as a character pick? could i tell somebody to pick random?
lol random doesnt work online, cause how do we know your choicing random instead of the character you want :p

Big 0, should i wait to play my match with zonda until he choices a banned stage?

cba

Smash Master
Wow i lost fair and square. 1-2
but i was totally unaware that you could tell your opponent to keep the same character, for me, it was almost like cheating.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Wow i lost fair and square. 1-2
but i was totally unaware that you could tell your opponent to keep the same character, for me, it was almost like cheating.
a lot of little misunderstandings of the rules on your part, but i forgive you;)

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Sir O! my banned characters are: Yoshi,Sonic & Bowser.

Top Bottom