• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Side events for Florida Gaming!

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
LOBOoooooooooooooo

lol you haven't been around these parts in FOREVER haha

it's Gmoney from last year lolololol

we gotta chill if you go to FL gaming
word up man. I'm making plans to be there we'll def get down.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
just come people. if you all come, and everybody just comes, it will be huge!

its that simple. FG is one of the strongest smash tourneys there is right now in the state. We have mad set-ups, huge venues, cool hosts. Come on now, lets **** peepz!!!

-FG misshiro

Laijin

Smash Hero
im just against black people ^_^ <3 laijin

sorry for overlooking that. i dont think we can get enough support to do a TvC tourney. but if you can get enough hype, and then bring it to my attention, then it can be very possible.

-FG misshiro
Really? I'm quite 100% sure that people would enter the TvC tournament. I'm also 100% sure that majority of the people who do don't play smash bros. I'll hype it up on SRK for you and see how that goes. Its a pretty popular game and will surely attract a lot of people.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Free money! :bee:

:069:
Free money? o_0
Last time I checked its free money for me ;o
Pretty sure Young Link destroys the entire low and bottom tier list.
SOME trouble with Link but thats about it.

Its hard to say Hiroshi, but I should know with the next week. Maybe really big or may just be really small.

On a side note, I'm practicing so hard for BlazBlue. You guys better be ready for my Noel!

Laijin

Smash Hero
BlazBlue will have an awesome turn on. The only thing I wish you guys would take care of is the XBox 360 only thing. In my opinion, if the Street Fighter 4 tournament is both PS3 and XBox360, then I think the BlazBlue tournament should be both as well.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Free money? o_0
Last time I checked its free money for me ;o
Pretty sure Young Link destroys the entire low and bottom tier list.
SOME trouble with Link but thats about it.

Its hard to say Hiroshi, but I should know with the next week. Maybe really big or may just be really small.

On a side note, I'm practicing so hard for BlazBlue. You guys better be ready for my Noel!
...I was talking about Brawl.

inb4lolbrawl

:069:

Top Bottom