• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Side events for Florida Gaming!

Laijin

Smash Hero
BLAZBLUE AND MADDEN ARE NOW OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!

-misshiro
Madden? omfg this tournament is ****ing amazing.
You guys have to be like the best tournament hosts ever.

The only thing you guys can possibly do that will actually raise the bar on how awesome you are is to allow housing and overnight stay at the venue. If you do that...Florida Gaming tournaments will truly become ultimate.

Who agrees?

TEECO

Smash Ace
Which pokemon stadium has the game where you dig a hole with sandshrew? That one was so fun

Scidadle

Smash Champion
you guys don't even know they take Pokemon Stadium 2 really serious in Oregon, I've been doing mad training with t0mmy and t1mmy (state champs)
Rofl, I'm in oregon too.

Theres a smashfest at peach masta's tommorrow in sherwood you should come

T0MMY

Smash Master
you guys don't even know they take Pokemon Stadium 2 really serious in Oregon, I've been doing mad training with t0mmy and t1mmy (state champs)
We're prepping you for all those big winnings you'll be making in the state championships for Chancy, Evee, and Delibird events.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
**** time to warm back up at beatboxing i used to be nasty

and

crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles crew battles

Top Bottom