• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shun's House of Pancakes -Closed. What you see is what you get

What Should I Do Next?

• Total voters

Taiko

Smash Ace
I'd offer you a custom texture too, but you're pretty dang awesome at making your own. The offers up if you want though.
It's alright, you seem to already have a few to be done. I'd rather not fill that list any more, plus I'm sure whatever you'll make next will fit with my tastes anyway!
I do have a random idea for a Marth/Ike texture though, how about a recolour based on FE13's Avatar? A sort of black/wine/gold mix, it might work well.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
It's alright, you seem to already have a few to be done. I'd rather not fill that list any more, plus I'm sure whatever you'll make next will fit with my tastes anyway!
I do have a random idea for a Marth/Ike texture though, how about a recolour based on FE13's Avatar? A sort of black/wine/gold mix, it might work well.
My friend, don't concern yourself with that! I'm offering you some cool stuff because you're awesome and have been a great help to me.

But, since you suggested it, I'll do an Avatar Marth and Ike as a nod if you don't want the personal texture (at the moment).

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Man, Shun you are a generous dude offering up all of these custom textures, luckily for me you were gracious enough to have already made the only one I could have ever wanted, a Red White and Blue Captain Falcon. I had stopped playing Falcon for a while but I picked him back up for that texture.

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up, I'm probably gonna fix the UV's on the Gerudo King of Thieves, polish up the textures and maybe make a few customs of my own. If you want to wait to do Melee Ganondorf textures for that, you can.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Just a heads up, I'm probably gonna fix the UV's on the Gerudo King of Thieves, polish up the textures and maybe make a few customs of my own.
I love your King of Thieves, so this excites me to no end. If only there were a OoT Link on par with it (or better yet, on par with your future version)...

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Just a heads up, I'm probably gonna fix the UV's on the Gerudo King of Thieves, polish up the textures and maybe make a few customs of my own. If you want to wait to do Melee Ganondorf textures for that, you can.
Thanks bro, I'll wait till then.

Man, Shun you are a generous dude offering up all of these custom textures, luckily for me you were gracious enough to have already made the only one I could have ever wanted, a Red White and Blue Captain Falcon. I had stopped playing Falcon for a while but I picked him back up for that texture.
Glad you got your wish any how.

Also, you guys are really silly.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I already got the CSPs myself since I'm subbed to the BrawlVault post, but your link tells me that your pictures are private, Shun.
Why do my hosting sites go bonkers on me from time to time? I shall never know. I'll switch 'em to DropBox soon enough...

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I take back the thing about screaming out ideas, I'll just use any time I can to imaginate something.

Thanks for the opportunity to have a custom texture made by you Shun, it's something I would have never thought of anyone doing for me. I think that goes for everyone who has received such an awesome chance, from such an (crosses out awesome) incredible texture designer. :D

Mysterious Potato

Smash Cadet
Hey shun, idk if you know this or if it was intentional but the csps for pit dont have the blades on them. like pit has the palutena bow and dark pit has silver bow but the rest have a generic looking weapon. But it's pretty minor.
Oh yeah, I was messing around with the new SFX swap thing and gave Bowser his voice from Mario & Luigi 3. Should I share it?
Also i was wondering if there was any word on this, because this would be awesome to have!

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Hey shun, idk if you know this or if it was intentional but the csps for pit dont have the blades on them. like pit has the palutena bow and dark pit has silver bow but the rest have a generic looking weapon. But it's pretty minor.

Also i was wondering if there was any word on this, because this would be awesome to have!
The CSPs in Pit's pack are out-dated and I just forgot to update 'em. You can find the new ones right here:

As for Bowser's voice thing, just a minor glitch to fix before I put it out. Haven't worked on it in the past few weeks, but I hope to get it out real soon.

Mysterious Potato

Smash Cadet
Alright nice and i can't wait till that voice is done!
Edit: Probably a no... but is the voice going to have some melee sfx like whirling fortress?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Alright nice and i can't wait till that voice is done!
Edit: Probably a no... but is the voice going to have some melee sfx like whirling fortress?
Melee Fortress wasn't planned, but I'll see if Amazerommu would hand me that particular sfx.

Had a break-through with Wolf and am pretty much done with him. Started on Ike and Marth as well.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Aww, man. In retrospect, I should have done more stuff to help Shun and maybe I would have gotten a cool custom texture, but I am intrigued to see what the others want.
...Ya know what? I'll give you one too.

Ive been patiently waiting for wolf! YESSSS
Did you know you earned yourself a personal texture? Just choose:
1. Your character of choice
2. A color combination

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Can I have one please
Yes, but you'll have to wait a bit. Want to finish all of my current gifts, then work on the rest of the characters I've yet to do. After I finish a few more things, I'll dish out some more personal textures, so you and GigasOverlord will be in that batch.

EDIT: And for reference, Dmickolas' personal textures are already done.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
My only hope for all these custom textures is that us moochers of this fantastic work can check them out too.
That's up to the requesters themselves, but I'm sure most of them won't mind if I share. Like Dmickolas, whose personal textures are up now.

Also, Wolf is up.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
MORE PURPLE YAY! dammit shun whenever you make a purple texture I get happy :3

Taiko

Smash Ace
Very nice job with the Wolf ones, the Leon one turned out better than I had expected!

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Very nice job with the Wolf ones, the Leon one turned out better than I had expected!
Got to thank you for the idea. I didn't expect it'd look that good, but when I started, the whole thing just came together.

I'm honestly tempted to do a "Challenge" set of textures where in I attempt to make the best of random (and possibly poor) color combinations when I'm done with this pack.

This pack is incredible so far. Can't wait to see it in its entirety.
How could I forget you man! You've been with this pack since it's smashmods inception, so you definitely get a personal texture.

EDIT: Progress report:
Ranger Ike: Most costumes planned, just need to implement
Prince Marth: Work started, planning alternate default specifically for Project M
-
I will be working on a Vibrant Other M Samus, because I like the suit design in addition to Brawl's normal Samus.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Can't wait for Samus to return, and this will make it a thousand times better.

EDIT: Are you gonna go with the slightly updated SSB4 design?
Yep. There's a guy on Brawl Vault who is doing an amazing model, and he's letting me do my vibrant textures as a part of his big release. You'll likely find over 12 Other M Samus suits to choose from.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Yep. There's a guy on Brawl Vault who is doing an amazing model, and he's letting me do my vibrant textures as a part of his big release. You'll likely find over 12 Other M Samus suits to choose from.
Awesome. I saw some pretty good ones before, but I didn't know someone was doing another. You mind linking us to the progress for a sneak peek?

210stuna

Smash Lord
Probably the best thing Shun does besides the obvious is how he responds to every user comment. From the critical ones to the smallest of concerns he will reach out with a response. That really shows how down to Earth you are Shun_one.

OT: About your orange Lucario...I'm surprised you didn't name it Conker Fur Lucario, or Crash-cario

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Probably the best thing Shun does besides the obvious is how he responds to every user comment. From the critical ones to the smallest of concerns he will reach out with a response. That really shows how down to Earth you are Shun_one.

OT: About your orange Lucario...I'm surprised you didn't name it Conker Fur Lucario, or Crash-cario
Yeah. We really do appreciate it.

This makes a lot of sense. haha

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I'm still holding my breath at the idea of a burgundy/gold/black Marth/Ike........

Edit: That is a LOT of "/"s.
Ya know, you do have a request you can make....

...What is this Earth you speak of? I am a subterranean dweller, thank you very much.

Yeah, I name the textures after the fact. At least the ones I don't have specific ideas for.

EDIT: Which basically means, the thought didn't occur to me at the time. In Retrospect, Orange-Cario could be Conker, Red & White Falcon could be Protoman, but hey? What am I gonna do, retcon and say that was the plan? I'm not so bold...well, maybe I am. A little bit.

Top Bottom