• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shun's House of Pancakes -Closed. What you see is what you get

What Should I Do Next?

• Total voters

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Edit: alright so I took the PM .pac file and stuck it in there but now all he does is the up-tilt animation but no physical attack, just the tiny wind of the original uptilt. So Now he does the attack animation but the wind of the original brawl up-tilt. Help ?
Now make sure you have the 2.6b FitGanon.pac (not the FitGanon##.pac's; those are the costumes).

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Wait, it's all done now?
Yes, it's all done now. Except Roy. He's not done.
Ike's files are mixed up, his portraits and character costumes don't match.
Shun: Is there a new red Lucario texture in the Vibrant Lucario download? I'm not seeing Orange Fur-ball, but rather a red and black texture instead. If this is intentional, SJS would need to do this texture before Lucario is done. If it is a mistake, could you link me to the Orange Fur-ball texture? Trying to get a complete vibrancy thing going since your work is excellent (and gotta have them SJS csp's)
Fixed and fixed. Thank you both.

I don't even know what this is yet, but still, this preview gives me all the hype!
Looks like Skyward Sword Link to me.
So when should we be expecting more info, Shun? Looks pretty awesome.
Should be able to release some stuff fairly soon. If all goes according to plan that is.

So 2.6b Gannon has this awesome new uptilt! So today I figured I'd try some new textures for characters and all in PM (Shun's House of Pancakes). So I got all my textures working, though when I went to play with Gannon, he suddendly didn't have his awesome PM 2.6b uptilt, he had his slow-load-up original one. Has anyone else had this problem and is there any known solution?
(I'm running PM off a soft-modded wii through UsbLoaderGX)

And so I was told "Sounds like you replaced his FitGanonMotionEtc.pac file. Don't do that."
My response: I probably did, putting back the PM one. Let's see if that fixes the problem.
Edit: alright so I took the PM .pac file and stuck it in there but now all he does is the up-tilt animation but no physical attack, just the tiny wind of the original uptilt. So Now he does the attack animation but the wind of the original brawl up-tilt. Help ?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it fixed thanks.
Glad you're in business.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
What do I do to download and csps and stuff all good very fast quickly?
Download "The Pack" which I need to update because SJS did Lucas' CSPs. Go here, scroll down, and click the Vibrant Project CSPs to see all the ones he's done though. Lucas is the only one I haven't added so far.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Are the alternate models of Ike in all his pauldron having glory that you were working on part of a separate project entirely? I'm still really excited to see those when they get done.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Are the alternate models of Ike in all his pauldron having glory that you were working on part of a separate project entirely? I'm still really excited to see those when they get done.
Said models aren't finished, so I can't get to work on them currently.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Download "The Pack" which I need to update because SJS did Lucas' CSPs. Go here, scroll down, and click the Vibrant Project CSPs to see all the ones he's done though. Lucas is the only one I haven't added so far.
Tell me when you update it plz =), Also how do I go about installing it the textures/csps as fast as possible? Can you make a folder for the "fighter" folder of 2.6b that I can just replace over my own (actually meaning I keep my original and just rename it), as well as for the CSPS as well?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
The Pack was updated with some gifts from SJS. Link, Lucas, and Wario CSPs added. Sorry, no BPs yet.

Tell me when you update it plz =), Also how do I go about installing it the textures/csps as fast as possible? Can you make a folder for the "fighter" folder of 2.6b that I can just replace over my own (actually meaning I keep my original and just rename it), as well as for the CSPS as well?
The Pack pretty much is just drag and drop onto your SD card. It covers CSPs and BPs for all characters whom they are completed for.

Swinney

Smash Rookie
Wolf, Donkey, and Lucario all freeze my game. Downloaded the pack. I'm not sure why it these guys do that. I reverted everything in the fighters folder (for these characters only) back to project M default and it freezes. So I put everything back to project M except fighter files for everyone else, and it still freezes. I have tried installing this mod multiple times. What could I be doing wrong? The only way to make it not freeze is to use default Project M for me.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Wolf, Donkey, and Lucario all freeze my game. Downloaded the pack. I'm not sure why it these guys do that. I reverted everything in the fighters folder (for these characters only) back to project M default and it freezes. So I put everything back to project M except fighter files for everyone else, and it still freezes. I have tried installing this mod multiple times. What could I be doing wrong? The only way to make it not freeze is to use default Project M for me.
Sorry about that. It was the BPs causing the game to freeze. It's been fixed, so re-download.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Sorry about that. It was the BPs causing the game to freeze. It's been fixed, so re-download.
I feel like some of these installments are apart of my ASL Tool woes.
Sad day

EDIT: When you make those changes are they per individual fighter downloads, for the pack, or both?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I feel like some of these installments are apart of my ASL Tool woes.
Sad day

EDIT: When you make those changes are they per individual fighter downloads, for the pack, or both?
Just the pack. I honestly can't remember if I ever updated the individual files with cosmetic stuff.

Sakurai stole my Weegee waggle jump animation for Smash 4........
I MUST BE BRILLIANT!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

are the Mario csps included in the pack? also, will a vibrant version of melee ganondorf ever come to be in the future? just wondering
There's something in there for Mario. I think Blue Mario's is wrong, but I can't recall. As for Vibrant Melee Ganon, I might at some point in the future. I'm taking a break from Vibrant things for a while.

I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of some Wario and Snake costumes. :D
Waiting? You could be using them. Snake. Wario. I really need to re-organize my OP so people know that the entire cast is finished.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I actually tried fixing the spoiler problem for you and it turns out that it's just a bug with the spoiler system. For some reason when you add a single spoiler text it gives you two instead.
There's nothing Shun can do guys, just deal with it.

Taiko

Smash Ace
anyway possible for a version with all characters non-rim lit?
I don't think so. We've designed the textures with rim-lighting in mind, without rim-lighting it'd look a bit flat and odd. Don't worry, the lighting has been toned down from the pure-white they were before.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Hang on a sec... I'm pretty sure this is on Isle Delfino. Does that mean anything?
I don't think so. We've designed the textures with rim-lighting in mind, without rim-lighting it'd look a bit flat and odd. Don't worry, the lighting has been toned down from the pure-white they were before.
Does this refer to the Vibrant Pack? If so, yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. I use the models all the time, and while they look really nice, I don't think I've ever noticed that they have it, and I usually don't like rim lighting.

TrillyTroy

Smash Apprentice
but it doesnt look like everyone is rim-lit? like maybe its me, but it looks pretty inconsistent. Like some characters have rim-lighting and some dont. again, i could be wrong

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
anyway possible for a version with all characters non-rim lit?
You can easily achieve that by downloading the pack, then downloading the individual downloads of Mario, Peach, Luigi, Bowser, Ike, and Marth, as they're the only ones with Rim Lighting in The Pack at the moment. I haven't had time to update the rest of the cast who has it available and may have to switch the main download to non-rim lighting.

Wario is the only one available with a non-rim lit version, of which, I plan to fix today.

Also, Smashboards hates me. Now it's telling me I'm not signed in, after I sign in.

Taiko

Smash Ace
but it doesnt look like everyone is rim-lit? like maybe its me, but it looks pretty inconsistent. Like some characters have rim-lighting and some dont. again, i could be wrong
Sorry, I thought you were referring to the teasers we've been posting. For the Vibrant Pack, not all characters have rim lighting available. Like Shun said though, you can go to the individual downloads of the characters that do, and download the non-rim lit versions.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
I might just need to download the pack again but yellow Lucario was not yellow.
Also, I know when it is a silent freeze that means a file is missing, when it is a screaming freeze the file is corrupt, what the hell is it when you change the color of a character, in this case mario, and it freezes but the music keeps playing?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I return from a week long-absence, and there's ANOTHER preview! ^_^

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
So, Taiko, Shun, do you two have model edits in mind for HOP PROJECT 2.0, or is this going to be just a texture thing? Either way, I'm loving that preview. The last rim lights were a little overwhelming for my personal taste, but this is most certainly looking like a happy median. :)

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
You have no idea how many times I tried.
Go to the drop down menu under your username and click preferences. Uncheck use rich text editor. Go back to main post delete the collapse codes and retype it in yourself. I think it should work after that.

Top Bottom