• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shun's House of Pancakes -Closed. What you see is what you get

What Should I Do Next?

• Total voters

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I have to say... Ike Marathon makes me like him SO much more as a character... So many optionnnnnnnnnns! So much mobilityyyyyyyyyy! That Purple costume was motivation for me to use him more than I already do! lol

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I went camping to get off the internet. All that time, I just wanted to get back onto the internet. :p
Edit: Smaaaaashboooaaards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I see Shun added Vibrant Kirby to the mix on the Vault.

EDIT: Is it just me or has Smashboards been acting kind of funny lately?
Smashboards, the main Project M site, and All is Brawl are under serious attack fire right now. I don't know what this is about, but it's really taking a toll on the overall reliability of our communities connections. :/

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Seems I can get back to this place, so I'll be updating the OP with Snake & Kirby (who you can find on Brawl Vault right now)

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
So, Smashboards is back up (for the time being)? Well, in that case, I guess a bunch of you will be happy to know that "The Pack" download in the OP now contains every character save G&W, who probably won't get one due to stuff.

Here's where I need some help. My Wii's External USB died so I can't use it to test things myself. If someone can verify that the Ice Climbers, Yoshi, and Wario work, I'd be very glad.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
So, Smashboards is back up (for the time being)? Well, in that case, I guess a bunch of you will be happy to know that "The Pack" download in the OP now contains every character save G&W, who probably won't get one due to stuff.

Here's where I need some help. My Wii's External USB died so I can't use it to test things myself. If someone can verify that the Ice Climbers, Yoshi, and Wario work, I'd be very glad.
Sweet! I'll be a while until I can get to a Wii, but I can try and do it for you at some point today, since I'll be testing other things too, hopefully. Supposedly SB is using other methods to keep the DDoS attacks at bay, so it should last!

PolarisWizard

Smash Rookie
Yay! Nice to see you finished the pack. Now I can finally download all of them because I wanted to be uniform.

210stuna

Smash Lord
What could I do to help? I know I could do Wario, but I'm not sure about Ice Climbers and Yoshi.

yogurtgun1245

Smash Apprentice
Great to see this will be updated with everything you've been posting on KC-MM for this pack. The download link doesn't appear to be updated at the moment, though.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
What could I do to help? I know I could do Wario, but I'm not sure about Ice Climbers and Yoshi.
Just test Wario out in game and let me know if it freezes or not. It shouldn't, but you never know with these things.

Great to see this will be updated with everything you've been posting on KC-MM for this pack. The download link doesn't appear to be updated at the moment, though.
I just checked, and the file is still updating with the additions. Shouldn't be too much longer now.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Just test Wario out in game and let me know if it freezes or not. It shouldn't, but you never know with these things.

Wario runs fine.
Yoshi runs fine.
Couldn't get Ice Climbers to work, too much freezing. My Wii is a tad finicky when it comes to Ice Climbers, so I'm not the best reporter for that. XD

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
This makes me want to start up my own thread with everything that I've done and a few ideas I have in the future.

And again, like I said on Skype, White Racer Falcon = gahlike.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Wario runs fine.
Yoshi runs fine.
Couldn't get Ice Climbers to work, too much freezing. My Wii is a tad finicky when it comes to Ice Climbers, so I'm not the best reporter for that. XD
Thank you. It's very much appreciated.

This makes me want to start up my own thread with everything that I've done and a few ideas I have in the future.

And again, like I said on Skype, White Racer Falcon = gahlike.
You should definitely start up a thread. I'm interested in what you've got planned.

So you all know, "The Pack" is busted right now, so I'm re-uploading it. Should be done in about 30 minutes or so.

210stuna

Smash Lord
hahaha. I mean busted as of me making that post anyway.
Well I've noticed that the BP for the blue Mario is still your original blue. Also you have the new vibrant Shiek, but not Zelda's. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. There's no Marth, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Ike, Gannon, Snake, ROB, etc;.Pretty much anything SJS hasn't done for you I guess, hasn't been updated with your pack to date. The only thing I've gotten out of your "update" pack is Vibrant Shiek BP's he hasn't put up yet. Link's Vibrant CSP's have been put up, but for some reason in your pack they are not vBrawl's but customized with vBrawl colors lol. Actually now that I look into it, you have some characters CSP's customized to SJS's, but they're vBrawl colors, and other are customized but with vBrawl colors ha.

Am I over-analyzing something, or being oblivious?

yogurtgun1245

Smash Apprentice
Well I've noticed that the BP for the blue Mario is still your original blue. Also you have the new vibrant Shiek, but not Zelda's. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. There's no Marth, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Ike, Gannon, Snake, ROB, etc;.Pretty much anything SJS hasn't done for you I guess, hasn't been updated with your pack to date. The only thing I've gotten out of your "update" pack is Vibrant Shiek BP's he hasn't put up yet. Link's Vibrant CSP's have been put up, but for some reason in your pack they are not vBrawl's but customized with vBrawl colors lol. Actually now that I look into it, you have some characters CSP's customized to SJS's, but they're vBrawl colors, and other are customized but with vBrawl colors ha.

Am I over-analyzing something, or being oblivious?
You got the pack to work? The page is 404'd for me.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
You got the pack to work? The page is 404'd for me.
It should work now.

@210Tsuna - I haven't updated any of the cosmetics within the pack since the last time. I'm gonna hop to it though, using whatever CSPs (SJS or no) that people have made for me. Taiko and Kage Ryu have done a few characters that SJS hasn't gotten to. I will update Ganon & Zelda, Link's CSPs are old and haven't been updated.

Basically, I'm finding time now to update the CSP/BP stuff, so hang tight. I'll post it all separately when I've done it so you don't have to download everything again.

210stuna

Smash Lord
All is fine for me Shun.
I'm impressed either way and understand.

I will get to your PM request right after my class today, it will be ready some time tomorrow. Do not fret over it, because I will get on it.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
On it. Never used hacks outside of P:M hackless, but I think I've got something to make it work... they're in your pack, right?
Yes they are. I haven't uploaded them separately because I was unsure if they worked (and lacked screenshots)

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Yes they are. I haven't uploaded them separately because I was unsure if they worked (and lacked screenshots)
Gotcha. I'll be a little bit because I underestimated the size of your pack; shouldn't be more than fifteen minutes to download, test, and get back here.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Oh happy day. It's nice to have myself sated with the thoughts of pancakes and textures once more. :D
Nice to see everything is back up Shun.
Edit: Also, I've started making some custom animations. I'm still new to the process, but I'd love to show you guys some of the stuff I have in the works if that's ok.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Wait, did you hear about the "huge" announcement tomorrow? We might be using more of these textures regularly sooner than expected...

Sorry to nag you, Shun; don't know if you read my post earlier in the stream of others coming in. Are you still doing the Vibrant Other M Samus? That model is one of the only things that can really live up to her awesomeness IMO.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Oh happy day. It's nice to have myself sated with the thoughts of pancakes and textures once more. :D
Nice to see everything is back up Shun.
Edit: Also, I've started making some custom animations. I'm still new to the process, but I'd love to show you guys some of the stuff I have in the works if that's ok.
Feel free, I don't mind. Seems a lot of folks like to hang out here anyway.

Wait, did you hear about the "huge" announcement tomorrow? We might be using more of these textures regularly sooner than expected...

Sorry to nag you, Shun; don't know if you read my post earlier in the stream of others coming in. Are you still doing the Vibrant Other M Samus? That model is one of the only things that can really live up to her awesomeness IMO.
I'm willing to bet that the announcement is more to do with some major tournament backing more than anything else.

And I'm conflicted on Other M Samus now, because the textures of the base hack are equally vibrant to what I was going to do. I may still adjust some recolors though.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Feel free, I don't mind. Seems a lot of folks like to hang out here anyway.

I'm willing to bet that the announcement is more to do with some major tournament backing more than anything else.

And I'm conflicted on Other M Samus now, because the textures of the base hack are equally vibrant to what I was going to do. I may still adjust some recolors though.
Yeah, I want to see it. It's nice that you don't mind if we get off-topic a little.

Oh. I haven't looked at the thread in a while; they were pretty bland before, I thought. Guess that makes things easier!

EDIT: I really hope this isn't what it is, although you're probably right...

EDIT 2: If you end up linking to the Samus model or something like that, it might need some things transferred over to P:M files (whenever she gets here). I think he's making a V2 pretty soon with a changed charge shot/jetpack color in a FitSamus.pac; and there's a FitMotionEtc.pac already to get rid of the original gun during certain animations.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
It kinda looks like he broke his ankle. Poor Luigi.
This is actually his new running animation that I'm working on. He'll be a little more upright for the rest of the dash. Anyway, here's a gif of the jumping animation I'm working on. BrawlboxAnimation0.gif
(Disregard the hilarious BrawlBox nose. It's far less "pronounced" in game. :3)

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
This is actually his new running animation that I'm working on. He'll be a little more upright for the rest of the dash. Anyway, here's a gif of the jumping animation I'm working on.View attachment 2488
(Disregard the hilarious BrawlBox nose. It's far less "pronounced" in game. :3)
Oh; guess I read too much into the left foot/pained face.

That looks pretty cool minus the terrifying result of that program. haha

210stuna

Smash Lord
ROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYRYORYROY

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
ROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROYRYORYROY

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably makes more sense why I planned to do Roy as a part of this pack. Thing is, he'll have to wait until the public version of P:M with his model is included. Perhaps I'll do Minty/Maritime/Mars Roy's too...

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Probably makes more sense why I planned to do Roy as a part of this pack. Thing is, he'll have to wait until the public version of P:M with his model is included. Perhaps I'll do Minty/Maritime/Mars Roy's too...
Wait, you knew?! haha

So the model is entirely new, then? Pretty darn excited about it. I didn't even use Roy at all, really.

Top Bottom