• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shun's House of Pancakes -Closed. What you see is what you get

What Should I Do Next?

• Total voters

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I just want to say that, no matter how many times I see it, it always get's me when I see people using my hacks in places I wouldn't expect.

Thanks for sharing that.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I just want to say that, no matter how many times I see it, it always get's me when I see people using my hacks in places I wouldn't expect.

Thanks for sharing that.
I would bet he's not the only one. While I haven't done it yet (I'm an incoming freshman), we've already planned to use P:M, and your stuff is already put in place. haha

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I notice you have pac files for characters. Are these pac's compatible with 2.6b?

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I notice you have pac files for characters. Are these pac's compatible with 2.6b?
For the current download, no. We haven't updated that, and I'm not sure if we plan to. The later releases will be made for 2.6b.

EDIT: this one is wrong, too. I am off my game...

The_NZA

Smash Lord
>_> if we are new to this topic, how do we know whats recent and what's not? Btw the skins look sick.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
>_> if we are new to this topic, how do we know whats recent and what's not? Btw the skins look sick.
The current download doesn't have the stuff in the previews. Those are things we're working on putting in later versions. For now, the download is just a template (with a few things for test purposes) for people to use if they want to make their own build with cBliss and the stage expansion pack.

Thanks! Been hand-picking them, so I'm glad you like them. You'll be happy when you see the whole lot of them.

EDIT: dammit, wrong thread. Ignore post.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Shun, I have my custom texture Idea. Take as long as you need, but I would REALLY love a Awakening Roy based Pit texture.(This took forever, I know. :3)
Edit: Also, if you have a spare texture you could put over the legs to look like pants, It would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Anyone want to make an easy to download 2.6b of everything? Can't you link your Dropbox entire folder of them all instead of going to BV and mediafire over for each one?

I want everything except for the HUD changes

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Assuming you're here on purpose, with the exception of FitLink.pac, the rest of the files are completely safe to use for wi-fi or what-have-you. I will be updating FitLink.pac soon enough though.

Anyone want to make an easy to download 2.6b of everything?
...Fine. I'll add the CSS to "The Pack" soon. This will have all the CSPs edited as I've already done the other stuff.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
I have another thing to say, all the people of our university gaming club likes your vibrant characters... they begged me to copy them all to their SD card!
And me (with a problem face meme) sent them all the links of your texture recolors on the vault, you deserve even more people to appreciate the amazing creativity you apply to your textures. And I have to say, thank you for the lovely steel and ice type Charizard, I can now kick *** with style.

This is a pic taken during a battle between me, the president, the champion of our university, and a troll in our university:

We all wanted to be steel type pokemons, but since Lucario is already steel, the champion picked yellow (the black pm color)
That's AWESOME dude. Hope I can get more people to use more of the great work found around here. This stuff deserves to be shared.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
The .pac files here only affect textures (except for the one that changes Link's Spin Attack color to blue. That one will need to be updated...). So you can use any of the textures here without worrying about changing things about any updates to Project M.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
For those who enjoy mooching off of other peoples efforts (I'm looking at you Spider Mad)- I'm kidding guys. For those interested, you can now download the pack and simply Drag & Drop it onto your SD card for 2.6b use. If you don't want the HUD, delete the info2 folder before adding it to your SD card.

Includes the Blue Spin Attack Link.

CSPs & BPs for the following are present:
Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Sheik, Captain Falcon, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Charizard, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Lucario

The remaining characters do not have cosmetics yet. I can't remember or not, but Blue Mario might not have a CSP because I may have included an updated design for him. I can't remember if I did or not.

Next Pack update will include a modified .gct that includes Team Color codes for Mario & Ness, the RSBE sfx code, Uprising Pit sfx and Mario & Luigi 3 Bowser sfx

The_NZA

Smash Lord
the RSBE sfx code- is this the one that equalizes all of the stage music volume levels?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
the RSBE sfx code- is this the one that equalizes all of the stage music volume levels?
As Dmickolas has so helpfully pointed out, the RSBE code allows custom sound effects to be used for hackless versions (and gecko users).

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Hey shun, I noticed you have a different background for your CSS, or at least a different color. How do you edit that, or simpler question which file controls that?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Forgive my ignorance, but are the previews textures for the characters in the OP included or not included in the pack?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Forgive my ignorance, but are the previews textures for the characters in the OP included or not included in the pack?
The textures showcased in the "Previews" cards are normally WIP ones that have yet to be released. At this moment though, the Prevew card is out-dated and those textures are included (as Marth & Ike have both been released).

If you've any other questions, feel free to ask.

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
So I'm awful and realized as soon as I loaded up my game that I'd accidentally colored Tink's ears in my ALttP CSP, so I fixed that and edited it into my original post, in case anyone is actually using it. Otherwise though, it actually looks okay in game.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Royal Ike is my new favorite Ike texture! Marth's new red team color is pretty royal as well. I am super hyped to see those Ike model edits. :D
Man Shun, I almost feel like this thread has completely replaced my Brawl Vault Browsing. XD

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Royal Ike is my new favorite Ike texture! Marth's new red team color is pretty royal as well. I am super hyped to see those Ike model edits. :D
Man Shun, I almost feel like this thread has completely replaced my Brawl Vault Browsing. XD
Asides from the times when I want more franchise referenced textures like Skyward Sword Link instead of TP, instead of mostly colors or minor design changes, I spend more time here browsing through Shun's than I do trying to get past all the Cloud, Sephiroth, nude, Sora, Master Chief, and terrible anime textures at Brawl Vault.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Asides from the times when I want more franchise referenced textures like Skyward Sword Link instead of TP, instead of mostly colors or minor design changes, I spend more time here browsing through Shun's than I do trying to get past all the Cloud, Sephiroth, nude, Sora, Master Chief, and terrible anime textures at Brawl Vault.
^ This... So much of this... lol

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
You forgot Shadow!

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
You forgot Shadow!
Yeah, I do use Shadow as well. Half of my Sonics are references to his games at least. Shadow on Black and Super on Yellow (Purple now). I want to swap in the Generations model, but the last one I tried to use froze my game, so I must have found a bad one.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I wish Brawl vault had a filter where they could separate PSA altercations and complicated texture hacks with simple color hacks.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
I wish Brawl vault had a filter where they could separate PSA altercations and complicated texture hacks with simple color hacks.
Advanced Search-> Type of Hack: Character-> Check Texture-> Select Character -> Search.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Yeah, I do use Shadow as well. Half of my Sonics are references to his games at least. Shadow on Black and Super on Yellow (Purple now). I want to swap in the Generations model, but the last one I tried to use froze my game, so I must have found a bad one.
So do I, yeah (for Super Sonic, too). If you want to use the Sonic Generations model, use the files in the "if you get freezes" folder. For Generations Shadow, I think it has to be used with a Shadow PSA.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So do I, yeah (for Super Sonic, too). If you want to use the Sonic Generations model, use the files in the "if you get freezes" folder. For Generations Shadow, I think it has to be used with a Shadow PSA.
I don't think I got the same generations model that you had. Who is the creator of that particular version?

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I kinda imagine Brawl vault as a texture distributing Baskin Robins, but a majority of the avaliable flavors are Shadow and pistachio. :/
That's not to say that folks like Mewtwo2000 and Shun don't make the search worth it.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I kinda imagine Brawl vault as a texture distributing Baskin Robins, but a majority of flavors are Shadow and pistachio. :/
That's not to say that folks like Mewtwo2000 and Shun don't make the search worth it.
Or nude or gigantic breast mods if you happen to be looking for any of the female characters. These guys need a better place to store their good work, where constant glitches, an abundance of bad designs, and obnoxious search/menus don't get in the way.

210stuna

Smash Lord
You guys can still click on their username on something they've uploaded to see what else they put out on that site.

To stay back on topic, that's how I noticed yesterday that Vibrant Black Lucas was already made by Shun a long time ago.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
BEST-MOTHERFUAKIN'-IKE-TEXTURES-****ING-EVER H-H-H-HOLY ****

I think now i can actually say "i fight for my friends!" without cringing

diddy is also very very well done

please please please make a new wolf pack, i can't imagine what you could do with him..........please?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
You guys can still click on their username on something they've uploaded to see what else they put out on that site.

To stay back on topic, that's how I noticed yesterday that Vibrant Black Lucas was already made by Shun a long time ago.
Sshhhh! TELL NO ONE OF THIS! Well, kind of late for that, bu--Ah never mind.

BEST-MOTHERFUAKIN'-IKE-TEXTURES-****ING-EVER H-H-H-HOLY ****

I think now i can actually say "i fight for my friends!" without cringing

diddy is also very very well done

please please please make a new wolf pack, i can't imagine what you could do with him..........please?
I'm kind of surprised the Ike's are received so well. I've done a lot of Ike designs in my day, so for these, I was really stretching for stuff I hadn't done yet.

I make no promises on revisiting characters that I've done previously. Here's a character I've done previously

I updated Mario. The blue you see above replaces the old one. Old Link was updated, but I think I'll update the Sub title with this news.

EDIT: I updated Mario. The blue you see above replaces the old one. Old [download] link was updated, but I think I'll update the Sub title with this news.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm trying to use these textures on Dolphin, but when I use Winimage (Trial) to move the files into my virtual SD card, it keeps discluding some stages because they're too large or something. It works fine without the texture set. This is one of my first times loading PM with Dolphin, so their might be some things I missed. Can anyone help me?

Top Bottom