• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Looks like I avoided the storm. lol
BAHAHAHAHA! That's what you think!
But, since I am here, and Shulks tend to be power hungry, I am going to give you some free advice. Your hair looks terrible, it literally looks like sand, so use some of this

It really does help a lot. Perhaps someday, you can have a manly mane as big as mine!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Looks like three more pages just spawned overnight while I was asleep.

Anyway morning.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
But, since I am here, and Shulks tend to be power hungry, I am going to give you some free advice. Your hair looks terrible, it literally looks like sand, so use some of this

It really does help a lot. Perhaps someday, you can have a manly mane as big as mine!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Eww no wonder your hair looks bad. Give Sandslash back its hair. We use Wen the better shampoo.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wth
I came back to 363 new messages on here jeebus guys.

Soul.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Are you serious.
Everyone knows Ampharos has the fabulous hair.

also hi Feelings.

D

Deleted member

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Should this be real? It should.

Last edited by a moderator:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
...I'm gone from this thread for literally 2 days and I MISS THE ZELDA AND LUCINA BOARDS RAIDING US? DANG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. The one time my notifications don't remind me to come back to this thread. DARN YOU SMASHBOARDS.

Impa and Sheik have red eyes, Ganondorf has amber eyes, Fox has green eyes, Toon Link has black eyes, and I think Wolf has purple eyes.
You forgot Lucas, Ness and Kirby. They also have black eyes. : 3 And Pikachu too. Also, Red eyes for Lucario. And green eyes for Jigglypoof.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It's only okay when they spoil Mother/EarthBound, Metal Gear, Fire Emblem, The Legend of Zelda, and Kid Icarus.

Xenoblade Chronicles is a no-no.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
It's only okay when they spoil Mother/EarthBound, Metal Gear, Fire Emblem, The Legend of Zelda, and Kid Icarus.

Oh heck no, it is not ok when they spoil
that Claus is the masked man, that Marth is really the future daughter of the main character, or that Palutena gets controlled by the Chaos Kin.
No one cares about Zelda's plot though, its just the same stuff over and over. Link fights ganon, saves princess, goes through 7 dungeons or so, find the tri force, the end. : 3

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh heck no, it is not ok when they spoil
that Claus is the masked man, that Marth is really the future daughter of the main character, or that Palutena gets controlled by the Chaos Kin.
No one cares about Zelda's plot though, its just the same stuff over and over. Link fights ganon, saves princess, goes through 7 dungeons or so, find the tri force, the end. : 3
Don't forget there's always a mysterious purple hooded man who ends up being the other world version of Link, that happens in EVERY Zelda game! :rolleyes:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Don't forget there's always a mysterious purple hooded man who ends up being the other world version of Link, that happens in EVERY Zelda game! :rolleyes:
Or that Link gets prompted to save the world because his sister gets kidnapped instead of Zelda, whose disguised as someone who's not Sheik this time. : 3

D

Deleted member

I'm not OK with spoiling Xenoblade Chronicles' story is because the twists helped make the story entertaining (and it has a really good story). Smash spoiled nearly everything before the endgame. I was just shaking my head when I read those descriptions.

I dont know if someone posted before the zelda raid but this looks like the new box art:
I need this game. I need this game. I need this game.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
that Marth is really the future daughter of the main character,
wait since when was Marth a girl
You forgot Lucas, Ness and Kirby. They also have black eyes
Kirby's are blue I believe

Also I'm really sad that I missed the raid. I get back and there are like 7 new pages and I'm like "uh what"

Also got a Codename STEAM code from Gamestop today. Doesn't work though, the giveaway period hasn't started yet or something??? Confused

Last edited:

TrueSapphire

Smash Apprentice
"Grr! Riki is Angry!"

We can control time instantly, but we can't control the weather...

Stupid White Eduardo (and all other Unique Monsters that spawn under specific weather conditions).

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh god don't even get me started on those weather spawning enemies. On my first playthrough I was at the Splintered Path (the path that leads to the Ether Mines) waiting for Graceful Holand to spawn during a thunderstorm so I could do a monster quest. I waited like 10 minutes for the thunderstorm to spawn and I began to fight the Nebula, until one of those birds that randomly flies around aggro'd on to Shulk (who I was playing as), used an Art, and... KNOCKED HIM OFF OF THE CLIFF HE WAS STANDING ON. It took me another 15 minutes to respawn the weather and it was just such a waste of time.

He clearly wasn't feeling it after that disaster. I don't think anybody is really feeling the Unique Monsters that spawn based on weather.

Last edited:

VIIIAxel

Smash Rookie
So, uh, it's been a while since I last posted in the forums... Spiderfreak1011 invited me back on though, and I figured this would be a nice place to start talking. :p

In case it's not obvious, Shulk's my favorite character. I've been a fan of Xenoblade for a few years, but since I've been so on and off with the game for whatever reason, I'm not quite finished yet.

I'm at Agniratha right now, just learned the truth about the Bionis and Mechonis' battle. Can't wait to go fight Egil!

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
So, uh, it's been a while since I last posted in the forums... Spiderfreak1011 invited me back on though, and I figured this would be a nice place to start talking. :p

In case it's not obvious, Shulk's my favorite character. I've been a fan of Xenoblade for a few years, but since I've been so on and off with the game for whatever reason, I'm not quite finished yet.

I'm at Agniratha right now, just learned the truth about the Bionis and Mechonis' battle. Can't wait to go fight Egil!
Oh it gets pretty good. Hope there's nothing that'll spoil you from this point on. I'm pretty sure you're past the part where the Smash trophies won't spoil the game for you.
Those damn trophies spoiled Gadolt for me. :(

VIIIAxel

Smash Rookie
Oh it gets pretty good. Hope there's nothing that'll spoil you from this point on. I'm pretty sure you're past the part where the Smash trophies won't spoil the game for you.
Those damn trophies spoiled Gadolt for me. :(
From what I've heard, it sounds like I'm at that point. I was surprised by how much the trophies spoiled, though...
I mean, Mecha Fiora being a trophy? That's a huge thing to spoil so casually in Smash. I've already managed to accidentally spoil a few things by now, though... I really hate my tendency to go and watch old cutscenes or listen to the music on Youtube, knowing that the related videos are pretty much filled with spoilers. Gadolt's one of the points I ended up spoiling that way, though I've gotten to the reveal in the game by now.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Been busy with exams lately. I'll probably be active tomorrow so it ain't much of a big deal
Was going to say something along the lines of "if you have power tomorrow" but then I realized not everyone lives on East Coast :p

Fortunately for me I reached the end of the Smash spoilers before the game came out. I then proceeded to get bodied by THAT ONE BOSS and spent a couple days doing sidequests before moving forward.

Plus the only Xenoblade trophies I've gotten are the first Trophy Box (all the party members plus Chain Attack), Shulk (Alt), and Bionis, so I haven't gotten an opportunity to be spoiled :p

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Was going to say something along the lines of "if you have power tomorrow" but then I realized not everyone lives on East Coast :p
:link:
I hear that though, seeing as I live in R.I. I'm seeing numbers like 22 - 34 inches around here, which is crazy. Anyone else living on the East Coast that's going to be affected by this blizzard, keep safe. Charging up my 3DS before it starts to hit heavy just in case.

D

Deleted member

:link:
I hear that though, seeing as I live in R.I. I'm seeing numbers like 22 - 34 inches around here, which is crazy. Anyone else living on the East Coast that's going to be affected by this blizzard, keep safe. Charging up my 3DS before it starts to hit heavy just in case.
This blizzard is ridiculous right now. There was barely anything this morning and now the snow is coming down like crazy. Hell, whole sidewalks are snowed over right now. It's also pretty windy, but not as windy as Hurricane Sandy. It's so bad that my classes today and tomorrow got cancelled and I recall seeing the gas lines being pretty long.

Keep safe and be careful if any of you lose electricity. And shoveling this is going to suck.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm a human skeleton. ****. I need to hit the gym :|

I'm gonna watch Big Hero 6 soon. Second time because I have to watch with my other friends. Can't wait to see their reactions at THAT part
are you interested or no

pls say yes

also big hero 6 yes.

D

Deleted member

I forgot to mention this, but yesterday in For Glory, I did something that I always wanted to do...
I beat someone by only using Back Slash.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I forgot to mention this, but yesterday in For Glory, I did something that I always wanted to do...
I beat someone by only using Back Slash.
New challenge: beat someone with Nolimar (Olimar without Pikmin) XD

btw, Xenoblade Special Soundtrack bundled with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D in Japan. I'm actually considering getting it even though I already have the full one... Collector's mentality I guess :/

D

Deleted member

New challenge: beat someone with Nolimar (Olimar without Pikmin) XD

btw, Xenoblade Special Soundtrack bundled with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D in Japan. I'm actually considering getting it even though I already have the full one... Collector's mentality I guess :/
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! (even though I don't main Olimar, I'll try!)

Do you think that we'll get it in America or will NOA say "LOL No." (and probably give us something stupid like 200 level 1 small ether crystals)?

D

Deleted member

Sorry for the double post, but I have an issue.
I dunno what to do against speedy characters, characters like Captain Falcon and Fox. Shulk is practically combo meat for those two. In fact, I fought a good Fox and I gave up when I only did 33% damage and he KO'd me. I fought a good Captain Falcon, but I didn't switch to Shulk at all and instead stuck with Luigi because he kinda handles Captain Falcon better (his neutral air can get him out of his combos).

So my fellow Shulks, how do I fight Captain Falcon and in particular Fox? The Fox I fought grabbed me and u-tilted me to no end.

Top Bottom