• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Here a gift for you guys.

It's to dangerous to go alone, take this!!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I think only Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Sheik, and Robin don't have blue eyes but I'm probably forgetting a few

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This reminds me of Christina Perri's A Thousand Years for some reason... Oh, and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door... I should play that game.
You should play The Thousand Year Door. It's an amazing game; one of the best RPGs that I have ever played.

I should remind you that Lucina isn't that picture because she already acquired a husband during her battles.
Still, the ladies love Shulk. I think it's actually making Fiora jealous!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Here a gift for you guys.

It's to dangerous to go alone, take this!!
Oh look, I can't wait for this to happen again and Shulk will have to make do like Link did in Ocarina of Time while Zelda remains in the background. :p

Can someone remind me again that why every Nintendo character has blue eyes?
Impa and Sheik have red eyes, Ganondorf has amber eyes, Fox has green eyes, Toon Link has black eyes, and I think Wolf has purple eyes.

Bad memories coming back at me from this song :c
I cried the first time I listened to Christina Perri's Distance. Yeah, emotional turmoil - we all go through it.

Well yeah, you're right man. I just miss those days when everyone played the 3DS version.
Good times...
I don't have a choice... *has no Wii U*

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Whoa what the-

Is it even worth reading through like the last 5 pages o_o?

Anyways, the Falchion and the Monado aren't even comparable. The Monado can cut through that toy like a hot knife through a steaming pile of ****.

Yeah, you came from the future? Well, we can f***ing see the future. It doesn't mean we can't kick your flat ass in the present.

etc.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Whoa what the-

Is it even worth reading through like the last 5 pages o_o?

Anyways, the Falchion and the Monado aren't even comparable. The Monado can cut through that toy like a hot knife through a steaming pile of ****.

Yeah, you came from the future? Well, we can f***ing see the future. It doesn't mean we can't kick your flat *** in the present.

etc.
but is your weapon used to slay a dragon? Didn't think so.

oops. SPOILERS

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Oh look, I can't wait for this to happen again and Shulk will have to make do like Link did in Ocarina of Time while Zelda remains in the background. :p
Makes sense that the Moando looks like the master sword, it take form at the will of its master.

Soul.

I don't have a choice... *has no Wii U*
I have no interest on the Wii U version. If I ever got it, it would be because it's Smash. That, and GamePad + Pro Controller is good. I prefer the 3DS version myself.
Pokkén for Wii U tho. :troll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Characters that do not have blue eyes::4bowser::4bowserjr:(:4falcon:?):4darkpit::4diddy::4dk::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4lucario:(:4metaknight:unmasked?):4ness::4olimar::4pacman::4link::4pikachu::4rob::4robinm::4sheik::4sonic::4tlink:(:4villager:some):4wiifit:
Falco's eyes are blue and so are Link's. The anime that showed Captain Falcon's face has him with blue eyes, but the wiki said they were brown for some reason. Gaze upon the masculine beauty that is Captain Douglas Jay Falcon.

But your weapon cannot slay a god.
What about Ike's Ragnell? Sure, it had to be infused with Yune's power, but it did slay a god and dragons along with wyverns exist in Fire Emblem, so... yeah... But, can your sword do this?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

With this gif I'm out for now, time for me to bounce :awesome:. (Lame joke I know)

Soul.

Raid's over? Lol I barely noticed. Oh well. Lurking is the best.
None are as fab as this gorl tho

@ Ffamran Ffamran Link was just a typo but good catch with Falco, his scouter in the CSS makes it look like his eyes are brown. And I'm glad you looked up Falcon as well.
shrek is love shrek is life

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
One more jab.

Look at how good these Shulk CPUs are! You Sulk mains will have to learn from them. :^)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Good news, I just DESTROYED all the raiders alert boxes with my likes. :laugh::colorful:

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Falco's eyes are blue and so are Link's. The anime that showed Captain Falcon's face has him with blue eyes, but the wiki said they were brown for some reason. Gaze upon the masculine beauty that is Captain Douglas Jay Falcon.
Yikes! I'd let that guy show me his "moves".

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Why are you liking my posts.
I am not a part of the Zelda raiders.
I am just here for no reason.
Please don't hurt.
Welcome to the Shulk thread! Where all posts are liked equally.:4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Why are you liking my posts.
I am not a part of the Zelda raiders.
I am just here for no reason.
Please don't hurt.
Don't worry. He liked my posts too (I'm a Shulk main).
NSG likes just about every post. :laugh:

Top Bottom