• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Too bad All the broados are not here, they got to get their sleep for tournaments, well...Zelda mains just watch them

The same with you jokes, I can talk about how ugly she is but I guest you knew that.
But at least we don't have to strip to get attention <3

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Also, it's just funny that you guys actually think Shulk is good enough to insult Zelda. He's barely better then her. fite me

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Ok girl, you got me there. We both tried and failed, it's ok <3
You're doing it wrong. Plus, we're on speed like 99% of the time anyway (Well, at least that's the public perception of people regarding Shulk players. I've been using buster more)

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
You're doing it wrong. Plus, we're on speed like 99% of the time anyway (Well, at least that's the public perception of people regarding Shulk players. I've been using buster more)
Hyper Arts Speed/Buster doe.

And then Hyper Arts Smash. @_@

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
My favorite thing to do is click "Edit" so I can read the uncensored posts. Good ****ing ****
Joke's on you, I ****** **** a ***** and ***** doesn't ****** to ******.

All asterisks baby!

Before someone gets upset, the asterisk filled sentence isn't supposed to be anything real.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
That was a nice little raid, kind of fun and reminds me of the good times.

Top Bottom