• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

You would know, you can't seem to stay away from Zelda and ha boards. We know about yew cheating on Shulk with ha.
I like chicks with sass. Zelda fits the bill
We'er still talking about the watered down Peach?
I remember AeroKuroganeHammer talking about this with Aleate when Aleate asked for a reason to use Zelda. Aero brought up Peach and said she was way better. YEP

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
For someone with the triforce of wisdom she sure get kidnapped a lot. She not so wise after all.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
BAHAHAHAHA!
Your little toothpick is no match for the triforce. You would not last against my Great and Terrible Lord with his full powers. Your little sword would just glance off of me like a little gnat! You are also forgetting, with Zelda and Link, we will just annihilate you from all existence, and stop you from being born. BAHAHAHAHAHA!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
BAHAHAHAHA!
Your little toothpick is no match for the triforce. You would not last against my Great and Terrible Lord with his full powers. Your little sword would just glance off of me like a little gnat! You are also forgetting, with Zelda and Link, we will just annihilate you from all existence, and stop you from being born. BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dammit. My come back is a spoiler so I'll refrain from this
Shulk mains trying to be sassy (but we all know @ Berserker. Berserker. got his sass from us Zelda gorls ;) ).
:>
Lucina came from the future, she probably just comes back to relive her victories against shulk
Down B
A typical Shulk fight:

//////////////////////
For Glory Shulks tho
It is all calculated.
Explain why Zelda let herself come in Smash 4 with the ****tiest moveset anyone can think of?

Last edited:

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Dear god. This is both hilarious and sad with how this whole raid is going. I'm just gonna say that Shulk, Lucina and Zelda are all fine and leave it at that. No offense to anyone (inb4 anyone points out my mains).

D

Deleted member

Well then, I was just on FG and I was Zelda and wanna know who I found? I found an angry Sulker. They spammed and seemed pretty mad. Guess the Sulkers can't handle our sass ;p

Farorae

Smash Ace

Down B

For Glory Shulks tho

Explain why Zelda let herself come in Smash 4 with the ****tiest moveset anyone can think of?
Because Zelda had to spend time being the classiest looking gorl in smash, being fabulous isn't easy you know.

We can't say the same about Shulk, he looks like picked up all of his clothes from the dumpster at K-mart

Well then, I was just on FG and I was Zelda and wanna know who I found? I found an angry Sulker. They spammed and seemed pretty mad. Guess the Sulkers can't handle our sass ;p
I'm fine with garbage tiers schooling crap Shulk mains
I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Dear god. This is both hilarious and sad with how this whole raid is going. I'm just gonna say that Shulk, Lucina and Zelda are all fine and leave it at that. No offense to anyone (inb4 anyone points out my mains).
The light a midst the chaos

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Tbh I think the run has been good and in ready to take a nap. Zeldas, wanna call it a day? If necessary we can just visit again tomorrow for more funnnn~

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dude that's ****ed up

Should replace the last comic panel with Falco's face saying "Dear Fox, I'M SO ALONE"

Now it's sounds about right
What? You've never seen a horror film? Zelda's just getting murdered somewhere in some dank place nobody knows and nobody cares to check. :p

As for Falco being alone, it's his fault for leaving Star Fox after Star Fox 64. Ah, back when Nintendo had manga/comics/graphic novels. It's called Farewell, Beloved Falco.

I wished they made comics, graphic novels, manga, or what have you because it would have been neat. The last thing we had was Skyward Sword's prequel manga.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Look at this fool trying to play peacekeeper cuz he knows these men don't kno how to keep up with our OG Hylian sass.

:4sonic:Step it up.:4sonic:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Love all the Zelda raider stealing our stuff, because you know they can't come up with their own ****.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542

Down B

For Glory Shulks tho

Goddess Sakurai has a vendetta against her for being more beautiful that can not be helped. She literally had to wrap herself and bandages and disguise herself as a different character "Sheik" so she would not be nerfed. Sad story really.

Last edited:
Because Zelda had to spend time being the classiest looking gorl in smash, being fabulous isn't easy you know.

We can't say the same about Shulk, he looks like picked up all of his clothes from the dumpster at K-mart
It wus worth sacrificing your moveset ey?
great counter yew got there
Yeah. Lovely counter. KO's you at -2% when you throw the strongest **** at it
Tbh I think the run has been good and in ready to take a nap. Zeldas, wanna call it a day? If necessary we can just visit again tomorrow for more funnnn~
Have fun~ :)

Top Bottom