• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Farorae

Smash Ace
Zelda, Queen of Hyrule, Leader of the Sages, Goddess of Hylia herself reincarnated has returned to the Smash series.

Shulk stepped onto the scene and thinking he was all cute.

Showing up with, K-mart sandals that were 3 sizes too big, with his foam sword Monado, outdated emo hairstyle and tacky boy shorts THINKING he was going to be relevant in the Smash series.

Little did he know that the QUEEN would not allow this.

And with one swift snatch.

Shulk's shorts were gone...

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
At least you can hear Pac-Man dying around here. Proves that people use Pac-Man in tourneys

You don't hear Zelda's cries anywhere therefore she's irrelevant and not used :rolleyes:
Or if you have a dirty mind, then there's a reason why you can't hear her cries. :awesome:

Time to take out the trash

And oh I went over to the Falco thread seems quiet too quiet.
Well, it's the weekend which probably means the Falco players are living their actual lives... Or there's a bread eating contest I wasn't informed about. >_>

Oh, and I got back to a dude trolling on For Glory. Here's a summary of what he did:
1. Spammed Palutena's Warp. Nothing, but her Warp. I was Captain Falcon; I beat him.
2. Picked Lucario and played normally. The only normal match I had with this dude; I think I Uair'd him to the blast zone or something.
2. Picked Captain Falcon and dittoed me for some reason; I beat him.
3. Picked Shulk in his swim trunks and spammed Back Slash; I beat him as Pit.
4. Picked Dark Pit and spammed charged Side Smashes, Silver Bow, and Electroshock Arm; I tore his wings off.
5. Picked Toon Link and spammed his Hero's Bow; I boot him back to Wind Waker as Ganondorf.
6. Picked Link and spammed his Dash Attack; I burned him to a crisp with Ike's Eruption.
And to all of that, he spammed rolls. No legitimate tactics whatsoever. There's a line of having fun and screwing around and then there's being stupid. This guy was being stupid and it was a series of boring-*** matches. The only good match was the Lucario one; everything went downhill after that. Well, that ends my For Glory escapades... Once again, against my will...

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Time to take out the trash

And oh I went over to the Falco thread seems quiet too quiet.
Shulk is nothing more then a rachet copy of Sora from kingdom hearts. He is so aesthetically original besides his terribly annoying voice that it really surprises me that they would even group him with the characters in smash. Shulk looks like he shops from the inside of a garbage bin. I am not surprised he has one right next to him in that picture.He kinda reminds me of Sora and Tidus if like they had a dumpster baby.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Shulk is nothing more then a rachet copy of Sora from kingdom hearts. He is so aesthetically original besides his terribly annoying voice that it really surprises me that they would even group him with the characters in smash. Shulk looks like he shops from the inside of a garbage bin. I am not surprised he has one right next to him in that picture.He kinda reminds me of Sora and Tidus if like they had a dumpster baby.
I wouldn't be surprised if that existed considering fanfiction... Ew...

Or if you have a dirty mind, then there's a reason why you can't hear her cries. :awesome:
Dude that's ****ed up
Should replace the last comic panel with Falco's face saying "Dear Fox, I'M SO ALONE"

Now it's sounds about right
terribly annoying voice
What BS I'm I seeing today? :O

At least we have a voice. I wonder why Zelda can't make a sound for her life or at least, talk normally like a human being

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Can't wait to play Waifu simulator 2.0 to see no feet lucina.

The better Zelda

Farorae

Smash Ace
Can't wait to play Waifu simulator 2.0 to see no feet lucina.

The better Zelda
Listen I know you guys are eager to find Shulk some bearable clothing, but this monstrosity is not the correct way to go about it.
Also shulk cannoT pull off that dress gorl

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Well, it's the weekend which probably means the Falco players are living their actual lives... Or there's a bread eating contest I wasn't informed about. >_>

Oh, and I got back to a dude trolling on For Glory. Here's a summary of what he did:
1. Spammed Palutena's Warp. Nothing, but her Warp. I was Captain Falcon; I beat him.
2. Picked Lucario and played normally. The only normal match I had with this dude; I think I Uair'd him to the blast zone or something.
2. Picked Captain Falcon and dittoed me for some reason; I beat him.
3. Picked Shulk in his swim trunks and spammed Back Slash; I beat him as Pit.
4. Picked Dark Pit and spammed charged Side Smashes, Silver Bow, and Electroshock Arm; I tore his wings off.
5. Picked Toon Link and spammed his Hero's Bow; I boot him back to Wind Waker as Ganondorf.
6. Picked Link and spammed his Dash Attack; I burned him to a crisp with Ike's Eruption.
And to all of that, he spammed rolls. No legitimate tactics whatsoever. There's a line of having fun and screwing around and then there's being stupid. This guy was being stupid and it was a series of boring-*** matches. The only good match was the Lucario one; everything went downhill after that. Well, that ends my For Glory escapades... Once again, against my will...

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
*Farore's Wind*
Ay gorls srry im l8 you guys are just doing so well that it's taking 5 damn hours like spamming everythang. But let's get back to business, shall we?

D

Deleted member

The only thing that's garbage is Shulk's hair. I think even Mopcina has better hair than him. #SorryNotSorry

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I don't know why you guys are like "lol low tier" because 1. We know that, be original, unlike Shulk. 2. You're barely mid tier so I don't know why you're talking shulk ain't ****

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You know, in our beautiful garden, we don't want any unnecessary things growing here. The Monado's FLOWER is definitely one of them.

Time to get our trusty anti-weed spray out and remove any unwanted flora away . :^)

You know, in our beautiful garden, we don't want any unnecessary things growing here. The Monado's FLOWER is definitely one of them.

Time to get our trusty anti-weed spray out and remove any unwanted flora away . :^)
Can't use any of your moves to take out the Monado's flower? Not a surprise. They weren't reliable anyway ;)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Kim kardashian and Zelda have something in common they both started their careers as whores.

Zelda should be using that on her hair before it grow into a problem and kill all smash fighters.

Farorae

Smash Ace
Kim kardashian and Zelda have something in common they both started their careers as *****s.

Zelda should be using that on her hair before it grow into a problem and kill all smash fighters.
Smash hair tier list:
SSS tier: Zelda
F tier: everyone else

Diddy Kong

Z tier: Shulk

Last edited:
Top Bottom