• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Found some erotic ShulkXLucina. Not suitable for minors.

D

Deleted member

and misses 50% of **** you throw at it
"Vision" is a weird way of spelling "Substitute."
(seriously, that move sucks and is unreliable; off topic I know but I don't care)

Then why is she blushing, She know she love it but she don't want to cheat of her boyfriend Robin.
In both my playthroughs in Awakening, I kept Lucina single. All of the children got married... except for her.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Love all the Zelda raider stealing our stuff, because you know they can't come up with their own ****.
Laughing. We steal stuff? Pls, who's really stealing it? :^)

And see? Original content at your service, just like most of what we post here. This one even makes you guys look awesome!

The last sentence is not completely true. :^)

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
This Zelda raid doesn't seems to be going as well as the others. The Shulk mains are putting up a pretty good defense. Clearly they saw it coming.

*ba dum tss*

Laughing. We steal stuff? Pls, who's really stealing it? :^)

And see? Original content at your service, just like most of what we post here. This one even makes you guys look awesome!

The last sentence is not completely true. :^)
Accurate representation of what's going on at the moment

Farorae

Smash Ace
This Zelda raid doesn't seems to be going as well as the others. The Shulk mains are putting up a pretty good defense. Clearly they saw it coming.

*ba dum tss*
They have the second worst defense next to mopcina, but that's because like 3 people play her.
All they've really said is how bad Zelda is...this is not news to us. :zeldamelee::zelda::4zelda:

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Too bad All the broados are not here, they got to get their sleep for tournaments, well...Zelda mains just watch them
lmao all your jokes are about how she's bad, and we know that
The same with you jokes, I can talk about how ugly she is but I guest you knew that.

Soul.

Zelda thread is inactive. Smash 4 social is semi-active. This one, I dunno.

*ba dum tss*
because they can see the future. that is why they main shulk
monando tho! I mean Monado. No I mean Pokkén.

What tier list are yew looking at for this to be a 'fact'?
My bad sis. IMO, I meant

T'is my tier list

SS :4diddy:
S :4sheik:
A+ :4pikachu:..... Other characters :rosalina:... stuff
A :4megaman:... other characters
A - :4shulk::4robinf:... other characters
B :4link: other characters...
C
D
E
Y :4lucina:
Z :4zelda:

Last edited:

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
They just jelly we're able to change our properties to handle many situations better while they get no tip and the inability to share our distinction.

D

Deleted member

As soon as I visit this thread, the princesses and princes of Hyrule have raided us. Please let a king do the talking.

Zelda merely enjoys my company from time to time. If you spent a lot of time with idiotic Hylians such as Link, you would understand.
As someone who has spent time in the Link boards, I can confirm this as true, except the idiotic part.

Tbh the accuracy in this GIF is present.

Duly noting Zelda isn't here in this MESS.
She's off-screen. She would cast Farore's Wind to teleport away, but she ran out of magic meter and lacks a green potion in her possession.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom