• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Soul.

Don't worry. He liked my posts too (I'm a Shulk main).
NSG likes just about every post. :laugh:
Oh. Free likes for me I guess.
I thought everyone here was thinking that I'm one of the Zelda raiders when I'm just a Pikachu main lol. xD

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
One more jab.

Look at how good these Shulk CPUs are! You Sulk mains will have to learn from them. :^)

Yeah, never give the computer control of Shulk. Shulk's AI sucks.

Just like in Xenoblade...

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
GRIMA IS A GOD

i. am. done.
*Ahem*
  • Naga: Yes. But know this: I am no god.
  • Lucina: But milady, you are the divine dragon!
  • Naga: So do sons of man name me. But I am no creator. I possess not the powers of making or unmaking. And neither does Grima. Neither of us bears the power to destroy the other utterly.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
GRIMA IS A GOD

i. am. done.
GRIMA IS A DIVINE DRAGON:troll:

Seriously though why are you still here?
Not that I'm wanting you to leave but you obviously disagree with everything we say, like, for instance, the falchion cannot slay GRIMA only seal him away. :p

Rukia

Enamored
The grind is so real in this game. Made it to Sword Valley.

"Time to smash some Mechon brain."

D

Deleted member

WHY WOULD I?
Because the game is incredible and you are missing out by not playing it.

GRIMA IS A GOD

i. am. done.
Chrom, and by extension the Falchion, can't truly kill Grima. He is only put to rest for another thousand years and that's it. Even then, Grima is not a god because he doesn't have the power to create or destroy like gods do.
Even then, the only character that can kill Grima is Robin, but doing that results in his death.
Shulk straight up murders a god and becomes one himself.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The grind is so real in this game. Made it to Sword Valley.

"Time to smash some Mechon brain."
If you absolutely cannot stand grinding, just do ALL the side-quests, it levels you up just as well.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
*Ahem*
  • Naga: Yes. But know this: I am no god.
  • Lucina: But milady, you are the divine dragon!
  • Naga: So do sons of man name me. But I am no creator. I possess not the powers of making or unmaking. And neither does Grima. Neither of us bears the power to destroy the other utterly.
so should I quote all the other times Grima is called a god/calls itself or god or... ? I know many MANY things about Awakening. fite me I would hope so considering I've wasted 700 hours on it, not to mention before my 3ds broke and had to be replaced.

GRIMA IS A DIVINE DRAGON:troll:

Seriously though why are you still here?
Not that I'm wanting you to leave but you obviously disagree with everything we say, like, for instance, the falchion cannot slay GRIMA only seal him away. :p
I can go if I'm being a nuisance, but I'm not actually mad. I CAN'T disagree with that though, because it's true. stupid falcion smh can't even do your damn job right.

Soul.

so has anyone heard of mario kart esports
they tried to make that a thing rofl

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Because the game is incredible and you are missing out by not playing it.

Chrom, and by extension the Falchion, can't truly kill Grima. He is only put to rest for another thousand years and that's it. Even then, Grima is not a god because he doesn't have the power to create or destroy like gods do.
Even then, the only character that can kill Grima is Robin, but doing that results in his death.
Shulk straight up murders a god and becomes one himself.
If shulk was a god he would be top tier.. :3

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
so should I quote all the other times Grima is called a god/calls itself or god or... ? I know many MANY things about Awakening. fite me I would hope so considering I've wasted 700 hours on it, not to mention before my 3ds broke and had to be replaced.

I can go if I'm being a nuisance, but I'm not actually mad. I CAN'T disagree with that though, because it's true. stupid falcion smh can't even do your damn job right.
You're not being a nuisance haha I was only joking. But come on allot of people call themselves a god without actually be one.

Yeah, what's the point in Falchion being able to Shay a dragon of it can't slay a divine dragon. Like it was made from a divine dragon for friks sake.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
you mean the one with the overpowered snaking?
i thought you said the loved one, the one and only, the precious MKWii
I'm... Not sure what you're saying. But it was a joke it was a one time experience which, I believe, failed miserably. Evo 2006 Mario Kart DS true story.

D

Deleted member

so has anyone heard of mario kart esports
they tried to make that a thing rofl
How do you really make competitive Mario Kart a thing?
The series is incredibly unbalanced, especially with the items. It just doesn't work as a competitive game.

D

Deleted member

you mean the one with the overpowered snaking?
i thought you said the loved one, the one and only, the precious MKWii
I'd say MK8 is a lot better than Wii, but I ain't interested on joining clans and all that stuff. MKDS was good, even if the online was very laggy.

The series is incredibly unbalanced, especially with the items. It just doesn't work as a competitive game.
That's what I've been thinking... eSports MK? Pfft, players have to depend on the online modes to play "competitively" and smoothly, as local play slows the frame rate.. for consoles, anyway. It just doesn't work that way but that's what I think.

Soul.

TL;DR: Mario Kart is an online-only "competitive" racing game series full of luck and drama in Skype groups about a MK clan.
--
Well, technically everything can be competitive. So if we follow this logic, Mario Kart is competitive by definition. I will agree with you in that it is unbalanced. Really, that is insane. Like, how can you play an unbalanced game competitively? The answer is: Communities and the logic that virtually everything is competitive. Mario Kart as a competitive game is online only because split screens suck and 30 FPS sucks as well.

The concept is quite simple. You have to win by using luck, shortcuts and stuff like every racing game except that in MK, items are a huge factor when it comes to winning. Green/Red Shells protect you from being hit; if you hit a target with a Green Shell from far away that's considered a snipe; Mushrooms boost your speed, Banana Peels also protect you; yadda, yadda, yadda...

There's also clan wars (or matches) that were a thing since the precious MKWii because the game had Rooms. It was pretty simple; 6 players vs. 6 players in console MKs, 4v4 on handheld MKs. These are pretty much the "tournaments" of Mario Kart. Yes, testing your skill in a racing game full of luck. Weird huh.

Custom tracks are also a thing that has been around since MKWii, but went to MKDS and it's now in MK7. All you do in these is just race online unless someone wants a CT clan match.

Also clans are a huge, I mean HUGE factor when it comes to playing this thing competitively. Most clan members use Skype to make clan groups but they always end up in glorious drama.

Rizen

Smash Legend
So, I'm supposed to raid the Shulk boards but I'm not good at that kind of thing so, well, go look up 'shulk' in the urban dictionary. Burn, yeah.

Rizen

Smash Legend
0/10 -IGN

Too much fire
IGN sucks but sorry anyway. The world's not ready for the unfathomable onslaught that is Rizen raiding :c. Have a sunday:

Then some bismuth:

You can't go wrong with sundays and bismuth; the sheer awesomeness of this combination is enough to make anybody smile ;)

"Raiders" usually casually hang out in the thread after they raid it. No GIF's or insults. Just plain old social chit chat mostly

Top Bottom