• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle V - February 22nd & 23rd, 2014 - Columbus, OH - MLG supported event

Xolcin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Xolcin
Does anybody know that email from the registration? I'm afraid I'm not going to make it to the tournament and I thought I should let someone know.

Artificial Flavour

Smash Apprentice
Stuff
Who Needs Housing:

More Stuff

Super + West MI 7

Even more stuff
I believe we are all set. Talk to Super to make sure though.

Pools for melee are out! Stay tuned for pools for PM and Brawl.

Thanks to Robin Harn, Nick Carroll, and @ Ripple Ripple for helping out with seeding and pool construction!

http://imgur.com/Ypvx9vS

Note: Don't mind the yellow highlight. That just means they have to be in Wave 1 due to entering both Melee and Brawl.
Probably just a mistake, but I'm in pool 4 and 7

Last edited:

sneakytako

Smash Lord
We don't have a hotel yet Oro/Ori, but I'm trying to arrange something. I want to have people who want to drink in the same room, and also find out whos interested in sharing a hotel room.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I have been informed that the "mango" in my pool is not joseph marquez.
I'm getting top seed over jman :p
year of the derf.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
We don't have a hotel yet Oro/Ori, but I'm trying to arrange something. I want to have people who want to drink in the same room, and also find out whos interested in sharing a hotel room.
you forgot me. I want a hotel room

Watty

Smash Lord
hey i have looked twice and cannot find my name in a pool but its 6 in the morning so that is my excuse if it is actually in one

Russy

Russydorf of Cincy
Pools for melee are out! Stay tuned for pools for PM and Brawl.

Thanks to Robin Harn, Nick Carroll, and @ Ripple Ripple for helping out with seeding and pool construction!

http://imgur.com/Ypvx9vS

Note: Don't mind the yellow highlight. That just means they have to be in Wave 1 due to entering both Melee and Brawl.
What exactly is the process for creating these pools? I was always curious about this kind of thing in case I started running my own local tournaments

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll be bringing 2 setups after all. I got the Mayflash Gamecube controller adapters for my Wii U.

They do work, but thanks to their Turbo button, they're kinda sensitive. If this Wii U setup is to be used, it must only be used for P:M, and probably from there, only as an extra setup if all of the other Wii setups are full. This will be an experiment.

My regular Wii setup can be used for both Brawl & P:M, but because of that, it'll likely be used for P:M, as well.

These also need their own Wiimote in order to work, which will make the games think that the GCCs are actually CC(P)s. You'll have to switch around your shoulder buttons for Shielding & Grabbing.

Finally, when the Wiimote is turned on, you have to wait 10 or more seconds without touching the analog controls for on the GCC before it can be set.

Yes, I know it's all tedious, but if you have the patience, they WILL work.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
This venue is close enough for me to just ride their with a COTA.

The only time in these two days that I'll need a ride back home is on Saturday at Midnight.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Hey guys, I don't need housing, but I was wondering if there'd be a place for me to swing by and play some Brawl Friday late afternoon/early evening? I'll be getting there around 5PM and wanted to get some games in, hopefully with some new faces.

Again, I don't need housing, just wanting to hang out for a few hours! :)

Drephen

Smash Master
double post my B
Watty kinda got screwed never seeing an email for confirmation but originally did the pre-register. Any way you could help him out? A lot of people can't follow the thread everyday and the only reason i even saw that you had to comfirm is someone told me in person.

Last edited:

CodeSauce

Smash Rookie
Are you allowed to go even if you didn't make the sign-up? Like, just to watch some games and play some Smash?

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Considering open up registration slots for people who want to enter doubles events only. Any interest in this?

Would allow for more people to come without affecting our prep work in seeding and constructing singles pools.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Since Bloodcross is now teaming with Xzax to make sure he comes to the event, I am looking for a solid Brawl doubles partner. Any takers? Preferably someone I know.

:metaknight:

Top Bottom