• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you guys wont see me for a while. having an angry dad sucks. I cried cuz im grounded yesterday

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Thanks a lot Glenn, Cameron and especially Blitz for making me feel better :)

Blitz, you are an awesome guy and thanks a lot for caring. That gum was too good

MyRevenge.

Smash Journeyman
They said they were doing weeklies from now on...
But I dunno...
The AznForce seems like it's gonna be bigger... but Shuffle and Cut is always fun :D

Race

Smash Lord
If anyone's willing to pick me up from Cerritos I'll go...otherwise have fun.
wanna get a ride with me? lol. . . . . "Snakes in a car"lol. . maybe a lil gas $?

this is double elim right? and do we get anything for bringing a Wii w/ brawl /TV?

Didn't go to any tourneys for 2 weeks I need to go to this one!

SENG

Smash Journeyman
wanna get a ride with me? lol. . . . . "Snakes in a car"lol

this is double elim right? and do we get anything for bringing a Wii w/ brawl /TV?

tey already hab 4 set ups and they probably don't hab room. Man ill b sad if this gonna hab alot of ppl since i cant go -___-

Race

Smash Lord
tey already hab 4 set ups and they probably don't hab room. Man ill b sad if this gonna hab alot of ppl since i cant go -___-
Awwwww. . .

Why the no-go SENG?

oh yeah we all still down this friday?

iankobe

Smash Lord
Didn't they say they upped the price to offset the cost of getting the Wiis and Brawls? Someone else can confirm this.

--GCII
...That's absurd.

I can volunteer to bring my wii. Besides, a lot of people can bring their own too.

But I'm still willing to come.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
...That's absurd.

I can volunteer to bring my wii. Besides, a lot of people can bring their own too.

But I'm still willing to come.
I'm sorry if you find that absurd but to have consistent tournaments every week we needed to get our 4 Wiis and Brawls. It cost us a lot of money and all we want is a couple bucks per head to help us pay for it.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
wanna get a ride with me? lol. . . . . "Snakes in a car"lol. . maybe a lil gas $?

Ok sure, and if you have more room can I bring a friend? If not I'll just go. [Edit: Nvm he can't make it, so I guess it's just me going.]

How much do you want for gas? I can meet you at your house, so it's not like you're doing anything extra, but if you still want me to pay a bit I can (not too much plz lol tournies are runnin me dry).

Edit2: O dam I just remembered that I have something to do this Saturday, and it ends at around 12am... so umm, I'm gonna call you on Sat. and see if I can make it before you leave, if not, just go without me. Do you know the latest time that you plan to leave?

And yea, I'll be at the friday thing (with a friend, maybe 2), I'll PM/call you later for that.

Edit: Oh and btw did you know my lil brother is friends with your lil bro, lol what a coincidence... he knew I was going to a house in your area so he asked me if I went to a guy's house who had 3 dogs. Weird.

Race

Smash Lord
Ok sure, and if you have more room can I bring a friend? If not I'll just go. [Edit: Nvm he can't make it, so I guess it's just me going.]

How much do you want for gas? I can meet you at your house, so it's not like you're doing anything extra, but if you still want me to pay a bit I can (not too much plz lol tournies are runnin me dry).

Edit2: O dam I just remembered that I have something to do this Saturday, and it ends at around 12am... so umm, I'm gonna call you on Sat. and see if I can make it before you leave, if not, just go without me. Do you know the latest time that you plan to leave?

And yea, I'll be at the friday thing (with a friend, maybe 2), I'll PM/call you later for that.

Edit: Oh and btw did you know my lil brother is friends with your lil bro, lol what a coincidence... he knew I was going to a house in your area so he asked me if I went to a guy's house who had 3 dogs. Weird.

Don't worry about sat. I'll wait up for you, just give me a call when you're good to go. As for gas. . I'd say about $6-$7 bucks would be cool.

Yeah my bro told me about how he's friends with ur bro too, small world.

And yeah you can bring friends on friday if you want.

See you guys then

iankobe

Smash Lord
I'm sorry if you find that absurd but to have consistent tournaments every week we needed to get our 4 Wiis and Brawls. It cost us a lot of money and all we want is a couple bucks per head to help us pay for it.
Its cool. I understand.

p.s. Are there pizzas?!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm the best Toon Link in socal, no johns

The Game II

Smash Champion
Singles tournament results

No winner - Futile (4-0), Danimals (5-1) and D.C. (4-1) all split first through third

Fourth
Gimpyfish

Fifth
JTB
Fly Amanita

Seventh
Blitz
LMNZ

Ninth
Chaz
Rob
R Pac
Vondil

13th
Motown
2Man
Practice Man
Scrape

17th
JOB
Oni
Aries
Nico
S117
Rufio
Jupiter
Dagz

25th
Elf Tower
Twilight Kirby
Bumbl
Thor
Kouryuu
Chase
Poppi

Today was fun, although I got way tired being in the building. Mario Kart, toooooo gooooood.

--GCII

Top Bottom