• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shows that should be cancelled/Shows that should come back on the air

FrancisM2DaIzH

Smash Cadet
since everybody is mentioning samurai jack, i heard they're gonna come out with a movie in a year or 2 because they never had an official ending. but its not gonna be from CN, the creator of the show is writing and directing it.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Some shows that need to be cancelled: Fred (you never said it had to be tv shows), CN Real, Anything on Disney channel but Phineas and Ferb.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
There are too many shows that should be canceled to list. Probably a lot of Disney shows, anything on CN that isn't cartoon (this makes me think of MTV..."HEY WE'RE MUSIC TV BUT WE HAVE REALITY SHOWS INSTEAD"...that makes sense to me), speaking of, MTV should basically be canceled altogether or at least appropriately renamed "RTV" ("Reality TV"). Like, at least stop being deceitful about it. Beyond that, pretty much any stupid, repetitive show.

Shows that should be brought back...NewsRadio and Freaks and Geeks.

Well, in truth they shouldn't be brought back, because Phil Hartman is dead, the cast of Freaks and Geeks is much more grown up now so they can't really pretend to be in High School anymore and I wouldn't want to have them get a new cast for it, but assuming conditions were ideal...shows are awesome.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
show the need to be cancelled
-6teen (just eww, i hate the visuals and...its not even a cartoon)

- Johnny test (it tried to be funny, i just dont think its good enough. and this show is just repetitive)

- 90% of CN real crap(survivor, ghosthunter wannabe,etc) i honestly think the brain rush and slam ball should stay

-Icarly(seriously, give it a rest. i had enough of it)

-99% of the drama/tween shows in disney ( what ever happened to cartoons? i dont even see mickey mouse no more)

-total drama action (its ok, it just dont appeal to me)

-family guy (its a lil too much and im sure i saw EVERY episode)

SHOWS I WANT BACK

-toonami(i missed DBZ,reboot,naruto and such)

-futurama( i dont even see it no more, where is it?)

- every 90s cartoon network show

-jimmy neutron (what happened?)

-looney tunes

there were rumors that the action shows on CN were cancelled due to too much violence(looney tunes, DBZ,gundam). i was wondering what was missing it CN, THERES NO ACTION SHOWS

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Total Drama Island/Action? Pshh. It had potential, but it wasn't a great show in my opinion. It should be cancelled, or at least cancelled on CN, if you ask me.
Well TDI was great personally, TDA was ok/lame, and their ACTUALLY MAKING A TOTAL DRAMA MUSICAL. What were they THINKING?!?

Oh, bring back Dragonball z and Beavus and Butthead :)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Gimmicks=FAIL.

TDI should have just died a peaceful death after its first season.

UberMario

Smash Master
Shows that should be cancelled:
-Spongebob (The new imposter version)
-Total Drama Island (And any of it's derivatives)
-Naked Brothers Band

Shows that should be brought back:
-Hamtaro
-Spongebob (The one we actually loved)
-Kablam!
-Invader ZIM
-Angry Beavers
-CatDog
-Rugrats
-Foster's Home
-Super Mario Bros. Super Show
-Donkey Kong Country
-Kirby
-Looney Tunes
-Tiny Toons
-Speed Racer (The Original)
-Kappa Mikey
-Oh Yeah! Cartoons
-Kenan & Kel
-All That
-Amanda Show
-I Am Weasel
-Ed, Ed, & Eddy

BlublacMH

Smash Apprentice
Cancel all that CN Real crap, Back at the Barnyard, Penguins of Madagascar, & Mighty B. Bring back (w/ new episodes) Teen Titans, X-Men Evolution, Courage the Cowardly Dog and Avatar. Show reruns of DBZ, Digimon (especially the first two seasons), and the old Cartoon Cartoons

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Bring back Pokemon season 1!

And Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles. I was really into that show, loved the robot girl protecting the connors.

day-day

Smash Ace
Bring Back: Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Courage, Rugrats, Ed, Edd, Eddy (plus the movie needs to be shown in the america's NOW!), Toonami with DBZ, Dragon Ball, Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Jack, Trigun, Blue Gender, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Gargoyles, Hey Arnold!, Cow & Chicken, and Rocko's modern life.

Cancel: iCarly, Ned's declassified, CN Real, all the dating reality shows, anything teen related on Disney channel, all the crappy shows on MTV.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Bring Back: Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Courage, Rugrats, Ed, Edd, Eddy (plus the movie needs to be shown in the america's NOW!), Toonami with DBZ, Dragon Ball, Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Jack, Trigun, Blue Gender, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Gargoyles, Hey Arnold!, Cow & Chicken, and Rocko's modern life.

Cancel: iCarly, Ned's declassified, CN Real, all the dating reality shows, anything teen related on Disney channel, all the crappy shows on MTV.
So, the MTV channel should be canceled as a whole then? :laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
cancel handy manny, mickey mouse clubhouse, and all the other disney playhouse crap. Bring back stanley and the big book of animals, big bear and the bog blue house, pbj otter, winnie the pooh cartoons and all the other epic kid shows from before

BEHR

Smash Hero
I have Boomerang so I get to wathc old classics and I have DisneyXD :3

All Boomerang I watch.
Teen Titans
JLU
Dexter Lab
Johnny Bravo
Samurai Jack

and on DisneyXD(Late at night)

X-Men Evolution
X-Men
Batman animated series
Static Shock
Superman Animated series
Spiderman Animated Series

They need to bring back Hamtaro and the old good Toonami when they had Neon Genesis.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
so far so good, ive seen teen titans everyday(weekdays) around 10am-ish along with tom and jerry AND ED,EDD, and EDDY!. YAY!

i think rockos modern life should come back, since i found some hilarious adult related jokes on the show i never noticed when i was a kid. one joke involved rockos cars ing ***** by a truck in a impound(it had evidence ,but there wasnt any view of the car being *****)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Rocko was the greatest show ever. I think it inspired my brain to work differently. Or messed me up, however you look at it.

CN is unwatchable now. I never liked the Imaginary Friends thing or the Flapjack thing or the Chowder thing, CN has become nearly unbearable to me.

Bring back Iron Chef JP, so I can hear the really funny dubbed announcers. "ah, sakui-san!?" every fifteen seconds from the guy on the floor, haha

I never liked Spongebob (quite the opposite) so I'm all for it's cancellation.

bring back Pirates of the Dark Water for new episodes, lol

Clownbot

Smash Lord
CN is unwatchable now. I never liked the Imaginary Friends thing or the Flapjack thing or the Chowder thing, CN has become nearly unbearable to me.
Funny thing is, that's the most decent stuff they have now. :laugh:

TDI & CN Real FTL.

I never liked Spongebob (quite the opposite) so I'm all for it's cancellation.
It used to be epic, but now.... Well, its quality has certainly taken a turn for the worse. :urg:

Nevertheless, the kiddies still love it, and it probably gets high ratings (even still), so I bet it'll be sticking around for quite a while.

day-day

Smash Ace
Well two new shoes are announced to be on CN real starting on the 19th. One has to deal with skateboarding although they both aren't worth remembering as they look just as bad as the others. What CN needs to do though is stop funding these god awful shows and bring "Ed, Edd 'n Eddy's Big Picture Show" over here. Seriously, everyone else in the world has had it premiere except the U.S. I wound up watching it on the web cause it's taking so long.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
That's totally true.

Truth be told, I didn't know that the movie had already aired in other areas until about a week or two ago. :laugh:

BrawlMoptop11

Smash Rookie
Bring Back: Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Looney Tunes.

Cancel: Ben 10, All Disney Channel, Avatar.

Bring Back: MST3K: With ALL GODZILLA FILMS!!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Ummm..... Avatar is complete and was actually decent.
So was Foster's and that one is complete too.

Anyway, ALL CN Real Shows, TDI, TDA, and Flapjack need to be cancelled.

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Billy & Mandy, and Sheep in the Big City need to return on the air.

Oddly enough, this year is technically the year that Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, Courage, and Billy and Mandy reach their 10-year anniversaries. All of the other Cartoon Cartoons that has reached 10-years(like Dexter's Lab,Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, and the PPGs) move to Boomerang.

I want all of the old cartoon cartoons to show up on boomerang.

I also want CN to get the rights to air Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures again.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ummm..... Avatar is complete and was actually decent.
So was Foster's and that one is complete too.

Anyway, ALL CN Real Shows, TDI, TDA, and Flapjack need to be cancelled.

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Billy & Mandy, and Sheep in the Big City need to return on the air.

Oddly enough, this year is technically the year that Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, Courage, and Billy and Mandy reach their 10-year anniversaries. All of the other Cartoon Cartoons that has reached 10-years(like Dexter's Lab,Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, and the PPGs) move to Boomerang.

I want all of the old cartoon cartoons to show up on boomerang.

I also want CN to get the rights to air Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures again.
Please for gods sakes let them move billy and mandy and ed edd and eddy to boomerang because all these shows suck these days. Although I really like flapjack. I find it funny enough to be descent. I dont see why it should be cancelled

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
what's with all the tdi and tda hate? the show is surprisingly good/funny and decently writen. plus is animated so it's automaticly better than anything cn real has.

also xiaolin showdown needs to get back on the air with some new seasons. that had some **** good writing, character development and had some funny moments. really wtf?

and funamation dubbed shin chan & one piece. wtf, adult swim/cn?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Top Bottom