• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 8: Road to Apex

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well if no other tournaments are happening then that is not really my fault is it? TinMan is trying to get people to come and Will is coming up. Sorry you and your group cannot make the trip.

owlplus

Smash Rookie
Holy **** I wanna come to this! This might be my first smash tournament so I don't know how things work... Am I too young to come? (I'm 14 btw) Do I have to sign up for this (and if i do have too is it too late too?) or do I just walk on in? This would just be awesome to come to so I can get better at smash.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Holy **** I wanna come to this! This might be my first smash tournament so I don't know how things work... Am I too young to come? (I'm 14 btw) Do I have to sign up for this (and if i do have too is it too late too?) or do I just walk on in? This would just be awesome to come to so I can get better at smash.
steps:

1. Get to the venue

2. You will be asked to pay the venue fee + depending on what you're entering (Singles or doubles or nothing).

and lastly no your age doesn't matter and you register on the day of the tournament

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
This is getting close. I'll be needing a doubles partner. I main sheik and diddy but can use mk marth in doubles. I could technically use anyone cuz of my playstyle but those sre my best.... Also the lulzyness works!
So yea red x I noticed u still need a partner. Interested?

Also no bg I will not team with you ;) lol unless you agree to alll mms lulz

:phone:

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Oh ill also be bringing a friend finally. He's that guy I mentioned to tin who is ridiculously good but has bad parent johns. 3 stocks me all day lol stupid Japanese people and their awesome tech skilll. He doesn't do doubles before any of you ask

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Kongmetal you should totally agree to mm me then rust johns out of it again :denzel:

Seriously though, I'm actually gonna practice for this more than just the day of the tourney for once :)

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Kongmetal you should totally agree to mm me then rust johns out of it again :denzel:

Seriously though, I'm actually gonna practice for this more than just the day of the tourney for once :)
sure id be down =) Ill play at least 3 whole days... I would play 2 but like... 3 is broken and will guarantee me top 5 clearly because pressing the b button as mk takes a **** ton of practice. Although illl be trying not to use mk much of at all this tourney so, gonna be stickin to sheik (singles anyways) and diddy.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
oh and v115 like, we gotta practice in the Scarborough hood ... word skillet biscuits ... dont kill me blacktwins i love you... But seriously school starts 5 days before this so like first week of school shouldnt be too much work so yay

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Haven't checked this in a long time.

Pretty sure TO Joe and I are teaming if he comes, but if he doesn't I'm always happy to team with Steve.

Still going @ Hype?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
We were talking about how creepy I am and how there's people in the scene 9 years younger than me and tried to list them all.

(I'm not actually creepy I'm just an old lady)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I looked at v's avatar and then i was like "why is dedede cosplaying pikachu"

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
omfg im so bored does anyone wnana play

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I'm attending this, I wanna nab 1 Apex point lol. Hopefully there's alotta new faces here cuz of the qualifier.

Also I need a partner for this. I'm decent, and I main Kirby but i can pull out a GaW, Wolf, Snake, n others im totally forgetting about... and chances are u prolly know who i am already so i don't know why im being so formal. Tryouts begin Monday at 12 PM.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
I told you guys, if I end up coming to this, you don't need to worry about will.

I got this. :denzel:

No offense to you or Poke, but last time you played him you almost lost. I'm not doubting your skills. Are you good against Will's play style or good in the DK MU?

Patches

Smash Master
I almost lost? Lol. In our MMs will is 2-0 against me.

However if I remember clearly I did beat him a couple of times in friendlies after.

But I've beaten every DK in the GTA, and i know the match up quite well now.

They don't call me the Patches the DK slayer for nothing.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice

However if I remember clearly I did beat him a couple of times in friendlies after.

I meant you almost lost to Poke. Hope you make it though ;)

Ruinn

Smash Ace

You've never beaten me. Unless you count the 1 set on wifi we played when i first joined, lol.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Will, for our serious set Bo5: DK vs Marth. Streamed or recorded, since we might not play in bracket.

I'm attending.

Top Bottom