• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 8: Road to Apex

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
how the hell did a 5 letter profanity turn into 6 asterisks though

Ruinn

Smash Ace
technically im still a maybe for this, im about 80% confirmed right now. if i go to this id be glad to do a couple mm's. ill just bring money and you hit me up at the venue.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
MJG dabuz and will, i am taking you guys out for poutine

(this means you are coming to this)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I don't know if poutine counts as bribery. who honestly other than Mr. R could resist the cheesy goodness?

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I don't like poutine and I'm half french-canadian.

Should totally hit up a jazz bar after the tourney, unless I got a ton of course work, or I'm the only canadian smasher who likes that **** lol

Patches

Smash Master
I'm actually starting to get salty that KOI is on this day...

Tech chase. Message me on fb or here. Wanna talk to you about something.

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ally, not all metal is annoying and noisy
Ian, just cause I like jazz doesn't mean I can't like metal. It's possible to enjoy more than 1 genre you know. I actually have a full album of Dream Theater on my phone :p

Every genre of music can be appreciated. Whether you like a song or not should depend on the song, not the genre.

Except country.

**** country music.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I am also looking for a teammate and I've forgotten who's still looking for one lol. Someone OoR would be cool (I've got a :nessbrawl: and :metaknightbrawl: as a few other secondary chars for dubs) so if you're interested toss me a pm or let me know in the thread!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Ewwwwwwwww poutines are the WORST, how could anyone eat something like that fdsfvgfzsdvdsf

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Ewwwwwwwww poutines are the WORST, how could anyone eat something like that fdsfvgfzsdvdsf
do you think i would let my arse get this fat if poutine was bad?

MJG

Smash Hero
MJG dabuz and will, i am taking you guys out for poutine

(this means you are coming to this)
Yesssss...That sounds sooooo good. Unfortunately, I am running lower on funds than I thought. I REALLY want to come back to Toronto though, so I am gonna try my best to figure out something before this comes around, but things aren't looking too likely for me at the moment :(. I plan on using Megabus, which should cost me about 100-160 (the website is down at the moment) but yea, I can't get out to Toronto at the moment.

Top Bottom