• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 7: The Final Practice - DOUBLES GRAND FINALS

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
5$ ROB(Character locked for me) vs Any of your character you choose(You can switch)? I'm saying this cause ROB is the only character I play well lol minus OP MK.
Yeah sure, I'll probably use Snake/D3/DK then.
I know we've agreed to MM at least twice now and I just totally forget about it the day of so you def have to remind me!

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Also, anyone legit who wants a MM, hit me up at the venue
I 'd do whatever; :dk2:/:snake:/:fox:/:dedede:/:falcon:/:random:, s'long as it's not like 30-70 MU lol
Falco vs Snake and Falcon dittos $1 each Bo3?

Anyone else want to MM my ROB?
ROB ditto $1 Bo3?

anyone else who wants to MM I'll use :falco: :falcon: or :rob: against anything $1 Bo3

all this assuming I can make it of course :p

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Hey to joe ill hack ur wii For you :) I can do it with you before tourney if you like via Skype or something, I'll walk yea threw it
I'm looking for a doubles partner for this soooo wanna team :) I can use shik Marth and diddy in dubz. Oh and mk... Trollol lol
If not I'm lookin for a partner :)

:phone:

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Hey to joe ill hack ur wii For you :) I can do it with you before tourney if you like via Skype or something, I'll walk yea threw it
I'm looking for a doubles partner for this soooo wanna team :) I can use shik Marth and diddy in dubz. Oh and mk... Trollol lol
If not I'm lookin for a partner :)

Yo if I go wanna team with my Falco?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok kong ill bring my wii to the tourney, do u need me to bring anything else? thanks dude

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
we teaming Joe? dat static

also... "1. Originally you can not ban neutrals, however I am allowing players to ban neutrals at this event."

geshtrh%EJTRSHE%JTRDYju%I^&OFk6duritfI^D%OYFUIDU%RITYKFDTIKTURITKYDDUSRIDKYTIRU

COULDA HAD GUARENTEED YOSHIS IN DUBZ. TIN IS A HATER. A HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
ok dude ill go early
Think I need I to be more clear. I mean like before the tourney as in not the same day XD like I can do it with you tonight kinda thing. It only takes like 15 min but we need Internet connection so we may not be able to do it at the venue itself. But I can also Leo you get project m since that's really simple once ur wii is all "broken"

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Idk man I really want to team with Mark so we can get in dubs practice for IMPULSE, and I asked him to team but he hasn't responded (he hasn't even posted yet)

If I can't team with him then I'll team with you, sorry dude

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I think ill only be joining dubs at this

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
yea. i can definitely make this but i doubt i can do singles bracket. if anything the furthest i can do is pools then i have to leave for work. so il still be needing a dubz partner and mm's will be accepted. i can do :yoshi2::toonlink::lucas: for dubz. pm me if interested

Holy lets finish where we left off $20 :smirk: :yoshi2: vs :rob:

Mprime

Smash Ace
Ugh work schedualed me again on saturday. Going to try and give the shift to somebody else but doubts on me making it here. If i do attend im down for dubz with anyone. I will go mk if he is legal and if not then i'll go pika or snake

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I just realized this was japanese stagelist. As much as such a stagelist sickens me, I think I'll attend just to be able to abuse it.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Mann.... I know I should practice but league of legends is so freakIn addicting... I mean I haven't even touched my wii since I got LoL a month ago ...sheik may be mad rusty XD

Mprime

Smash Ace
Can't show up everyone either booked the day off or is working that day as well. I think i'll be able to go to the next one though.

Edit: gl abusing that stage list dirt
Edit:edit: i def wud have teamed with fishy if i could go

Top Bottom