• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 7: The Final Practice - DOUBLES GRAND FINALS

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I'm in! :D Hey anyone wanna team at this?
I'd be down, but I'm not sure if I can come or not yet. But if you're willing to team with me despite all this uncertainty (I should know by tomorrow, thursday at the latest, whether I can come or not) then a double ROB team would be kickass.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^ Yeah. More people raged than initially intended. I believe things would have been fine but I wasn't able to convince people. Sorry guys. Guess MK legal will have to wait for another day lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
so no may tourney? o.O o well lol

Mprime

Smash Ace
Wait who was hosting this tourney, and weren't the melee players raging because the brawl TO did not consult them first about running a tourney on the same day and at the same vene as the melee players. If that's the case then this is only fair imo and this tourney should never have been posted in the first place. But i don't know the whole story so I I'm not going to make any judgements.

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
Part of the rage was simply because we weren't consulted, but thats really not anyones fault.
Another part of the anger was infact because of our concern for spacing, setups, smell etc.

Now the biggest reason as to why it bult up so much was because the questions and concerns that were being asked were sort of being "dodged" and avoided.

If a tournament was held the next weekend, I wouldnt be attending, my Birthday Party :)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Bringing a wii. Ne1 wanna team? Etc etc

:phone:

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I feel conflicted about this, on the one hand, I won't have to face any Metaknights, on the other hand, I won't be able to use Metaknight for the Matchups my Falco, ROB and Captain Falcon can't handle.

Anyway, 99% confirmed I'll be there.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
put me as a maybe but if i come. if i do, V wana team with me? if not then il need a dubz partner:)
Sorry dude but I'm probably gonna team with Red X at this one.
This is an IMPULSE prep...and he and I are teaming at IMPULSE...and we need practice. I think you get the idea XD

If he teams with someone else though, I'll team with you. ZSS + Lucas is almost as good (if not better) than ZSS+Ness XD

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I have Diablo 3 now, so my odds of me seeing the sun, let alone make it to Toronto, is significantly low.

na sike, I'll come. Who wants to win doubles with me?

EDIT: Shoddy Kurtis coaching me for salt in the eyes EVERY game. He's too godlike at it.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
A salt in the eyes side event!?!?!? Awesome :D

I should be making it to this, I gotta confirm with my brother though as I think we might be driving down to my parents house for that weekend

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Wow just noticed this. Yeah I'll be there.

I'll need a partner cause mine bailed.
I'd ask Meek but I know he deserves someone better than me ;)

Top Bottom